Login

russian armor

Bug Report for Commander patch

PAGES (10)down
17 Jun 2019, 10:14 AM

Commandos will still sometimes attack enemy infantry whilst on hold fire and camouflaged giving away their position.

I think this may have been happening for a few patches though.
17 Jun 2019, 12:27 PM

Commandos will still sometimes attack enemy infantry whilst on hold fire and camouflaged giving away their position.

I´ve heard that this is caused by reinforcing when they are on hold-fire
One has to either allow fire while reinforcing and then order hold fire, or just reinforce them with hold fire and then turn it off and on again :loco:

Shitty and annoying bug indeed… cost me a few potentially great raids and ambushes :gimpy::hansRAGE:
17 Jun 2019, 13:48 PM

T-70 recon mode makes the unit stationary and with stealth cloak.

IS cant build trenches

No skins for OKW Tiger
17 Jun 2019, 14:24 PM

USF Fighting position didn't have sight
And vehicle can cross through German bunker
17 Jun 2019, 14:30 PM

There's a typo in the new german doctrine, 'form' instead of the word 'from' is used.
17 Jun 2019, 15:34 PM

Just noticed this too. It will still fire of you have something else spot for it, it just no longer has it's own vision. Annoying
17 Jun 2019, 15:59 PM

I´ve heard that this is caused by reinforcing when they are on hold-fire
One has to either allow fire while reinforcing and then order hold fire, or just reinforce them with hold fire and then turn it off and on again :loco:

Shitty and annoying bug indeed… cost me a few potentially great raids and ambushes :gimpy::hansRAGE:

disable then enable hold fire again once they are fully reinforced and it wont happen again
17 Jun 2019, 16:32 PM

normal? when you are too closerange?

For me, it wasn’t just RE’s, it was any unit I put in the pit wouldn’t shoot out at any range. I also saw someone mention vision range being low on the pits, but for me, even with other friendly units near by, the units in the pit would not fire.

I tried this out with both upgraded and non upgraded pits and it didn’t seem to matter. Also would notice that after upgrading a fighting pit, the machine gun would not have a gunner model. When the gun would shoot, it would just float about on its own, seemingly manned by a poltergeist.
17 Jun 2019, 16:37 PM

And vehicle can cross through German bunker
all units can cross german bunker
17 Jun 2019, 17:02 PM

Ambush Training is showing as 2cp in the main menu

The 0cp Tiger abilities should be moved in-game and in the menu to match their new requirement
17 Jun 2019, 17:34 PM

Cover to cover smoke animation - after I select the ability the whole screen gets transparent green and when I drop smoke the animation of smoke appears and everything gets back to normal

This isn't a bug, that's the Area of Effect circle for the smoke -- it's huge because the green circle shows what area infantry are affected for the sprint effect.

It's the same circle that a smoke round for USF has, just enlarged.
17 Jun 2019, 19:29 PM

Not related to this patch, but I'm putting it here cuz it's still not fixed:
Stormtrooper panzerschreck still costs 75 muni, isn't it supposed to cost only 60? Also, once you get the schreck update, you gain the detect vehicles ability, which is on hotkey D, same as smoke grenades. Additionally, it gains priority, so when you try to smoke, you instead activate this ability, wasting munitions and probably ending up having to retreat.

17 Jun 2019, 20:18 PM

It's because you had a few models reinforcing with hold fire on. Those models that weren't in the squad yet will ignore the hold fire command, so you just have to make sure to put hold fire on after your commandos are back up to five men.

IDK if anyone has already brought this up but tiger ace seems to have a bug with prioritize vehicles where it will still attack infantry even with it on. Might be related to spearhead or whatever the ability it gets is (not blitz, I'm talking about the one that locks turret rotation to 90 degrees and stuff).

Sections seem to still not get very much vet from using WP nades compared to molotovs, volks' nades, and usf flamenades.
17 Jun 2019, 20:30 PM

IDK if anyone has already brought this up but tiger ace seems to have a bug with prioritize vehicles where it will still attack infantry even with it on. Might be related to spearhead or whatever the ability it gets is (not blitz, I'm talking about the one that locks turret rotation to 90 degrees and stuff).

I experienced the opposite of this where the Tiger ace wouldn't attack infantry targets automaticly with the main gun at all, regardless of priority setting.
18 Jun 2019, 03:40 AM

This may have already been mentioned but when REs are upgraded with rifle nades, telling them to attack move or specifically targeting an enemy will cause them to continue moving towards the target while reloading the rifle nade. It’s as though they detect their range to be 0 and try to get to that range.
18 Jun 2019, 05:45 AM

This isn't a bug, that's the Area of Effect circle for the smoke -- it's huge because the green circle shows what area infantry are affected for the sprint effect.

It's the same circle that a smoke round for USF has, just enlarged.

Ok. Thanks completely didn't realise :)
18 Jun 2019, 08:23 AM

as UKF with the new doctrine, the loss of a m5 halftrack triggered (only once so far) a voiceline according to which i lost a crocodile churchill
18 Jun 2019, 11:07 AM

as UKF with the new doctrine, the loss of a m5 halftrack triggered (only once so far) a voiceline according to which i lost a crocodile churchill

That happens with most British call-in units as well as the 17pdr. No idea why but it's been in the game for a while now :P

It's because you had a few models reinforcing with hold fire on. Those models that weren't in the squad yet will ignore the hold fire command, so you just have to make sure to put hold fire on after your commandos are back up to five men.

Sections seem to still not get very much vet from using WP nades compared to molotovs, volks' nades, and usf flamenades.

That makes sooooo much sense, I can't believe I never worked that out, cheers.

Also don't the phosphorous nades deal less damage? Also I don't think they're lethal like incendiaries which could be why (most WP isn't lethal), I don't know though, I've been using them as smoke grenades to throw gammon bombs anyway as none of the nades share cooldowns. The CQC tommies vet up so fast anyway as they basically turn everything in front of them into Pâté.
18 Jun 2019, 14:58 PM

Permanently Banned
reposting from balance thread

Not sure if anyone said this yet but the strafe on airborne guards has no hotkey and the hotkey for OKW tiger ace ability and artillery call in is the same (C)

PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS