Login

russian armor

Soviet buffs/adjustments

18 Apr 2019, 04:01 AM

give some upgrade to cons

and nerf guard too
18 Apr 2019, 06:04 AM

The satchel's timer creates some... uhh... emergent qualities then.

Why shouldn't it? If you overextended your veichle with no infantry support, you can at least sacrifice it and punish the opponent, or else penals/ cavrifles will simply dominate any veichle that dare to close the distance between them.
More problems with fausts i see there - if you see opponent wiping out pfaust from his back, you can run over model with it, for very little damage and send them running. For grens it is extremely painfull - losing 25% of their firepower just for broken engine.
18 Apr 2019, 06:49 AM

Why shouldn't it? If you overextended your veichle with no infantry support, you can at least sacrifice it and punish the opponent, or else penals/ cavrifles will simply dominate any veichle that dare to close the distance between them.
More problems with fausts i see there - if you see opponent wiping out pfaust from his back, you can run over model with it, for very little damage and send them running. For grens it is extremely painfull - losing 25% of their firepower just for broken engine.

I think murky wants to say that AT satchel blowed up their soldiers aswell. :sibHyena:
18 Apr 2019, 08:49 AM

I know that mods just don't care because ofc they gotta fill those commander slots, but a 2 stv upgrade for 40 muni would be perfect. Replace stv upgrade with something else there.
18 Apr 2019, 09:03 AM

Maxims suppression is awful. Like, really awful. Just yesterday I had my vet 2 maxims sniped by 2 JLI at medium range sitting in neutral cover. It has no damage.

I like how the OP lie around with "alternatives facts".
You wanna say us that a maxim cant suppress in NO COVER? This must be a joke. Unless you out-dps a mg while it doesnt suppress any unit (like you suppress a squad while 3 squads arent suppressed and shooting you down) there is NO WAY a JLI with NO COVER would win in the arc from a maxim.

Are u sure the JLI stands in the arc?
18 Apr 2019, 11:36 AM

You wanna say us that a maxim cant suppress in NO COVER? This must be a joke. Unless you out-dps a mg while it doesnt suppress any unit (like you suppress a squad while 3 squads arent suppressed and shooting you down) there is NO WAY a JLI with NO COVER would win in the arc from a maxim.

If the first model to drop was the gunner I could see it happening as the crew are none too keen on replacing him and it's not like the gun dishes out enough Supression to make up for lost time. 2 JLI would munch through it pretty good.
18 Apr 2019, 11:42 AM

Single Obers can, 2 JLI most certainly can, 1 could probably kill half of the crew at least.
Maxim formation on the open field pretty much ensures the gunner will be killed in the first volley.
18 Apr 2019, 11:53 AM

I'd take an MG that does zero damage but suppresses quickly over the Maxim or Vickers.
18 Apr 2019, 12:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2019, 11:42 AMKatitof

Single Obers can, 2 JLI most certainly can, 1 could probably kill half of the crew at least.
Maxim formation on the open field pretty much ensures the gunner will be killed in the first volley.

The eternal struggle.

Put my MG in cover? Rifle grenades and indirect and stukas obliterate them

Put my MG in a field? Rifle grenades kill one man, but the death loop on the gunner cripples it.
18 Apr 2019, 12:29 PM

The eternal struggle.

Put my MG in cover? Rifle grenades and indirect and stukas obliterate them

Put my MG in a field? Rifle grenades kill one man, but the death loop on the gunner cripples it.

Answer is easy:

Put them in yellow cover and get fucked by both issues at once.
18 Apr 2019, 13:31 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2019, 04:01 AMblancat
give some upgrade to cons

and nerf guard too

What nerfing would guards really need? Hit the dirt makes you eat a rifle grenade everytime with its cooldowns. 2 Dp's are hardly that good or is it the PTSR generalist design of them thats so bad? I'm genuinely curious because i havent heard "guards op" in a good while.

JLI just snipe the gunner and ur maxim is toast because it cant pin even if it does suppress. Becase u know, units can still shoot while suppressed.

While im all for cons to get a late game adjustment (and to be honest, the svts would have been the go). I realized upon trying the new commanders that the not one step back commander can be used and since other commander adjustments, hes really messed up.

Im mentioning this because the hold the line defence bonus in the commander seems to permanently effect units within there territory and as soon as they crossed into neutral/enemy, turns off.

Thinking if some universal defence buff to conscripts being within their own territory (as seen in the unused commander) would be ideal as this would not apply to them outside friendly territory which would help punish conscript blob advances.

Are you talking about Urban defense nerfed aura or the Commissars buff?
The urban defence aura actually buffs cons nicely but sadly it makes you bleed like crazy after a while. (not to forget what stukas do to those concentrations but thats another story and not related)
18 Apr 2019, 14:16 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/412718944?t=01h44m57s

a maxim with LOW life and only 3 models...supress fantastically several sqauds...must be a l2p issue if your maxim cant supress
18 Apr 2019, 14:19 PM

a maxim with LOW life and only 3 models...supress fantastically several sqauds...must be a l2p issue if your maxim cant supress

Several squads of conscripts, while sitting behind green cover. Wew lad, you sure proven everyone wrong in this thread
18 Apr 2019, 19:31 PM

Dude cons were bobbed and there is negative cover with the road. Even maxims can suppress there for Gosh sake. I have to admit it was very well played tho
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★