Login

russian armor

British - Lend Lease Assault - Feedback

PAGES (9)down
22 Mar 2019, 16:39 PM

The M3 HT looks a bit odd in this commander - maybe replace it with Crocodile tank?

Wouldn't fit the theme as it's a British tank.
22 Mar 2019, 17:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2019, 16:55 PMnigo
Change:

*Assault sections for Airland Officer with Thompson upgrade

M10 for M5 Stuart Honey ( with cannister shot)

Could we just give the brits an M4A3? That would fill a bit of both rolls and totally fit the theme for lend lease.
22 Mar 2019, 21:20 PM

One of my commander mods gives the British a Sherman IVB, which is the 105mm version. Less overlap with other British vehicles.

Also, I want to point out that the British received Pack Howitzers via lend-lease, so that would be an option for heavier fire support.
22 Mar 2019, 21:55 PM

Would be nice if the lend-lease HT could drop medkits. If you plan on getting any assault sections when you pick this commander then your healing is gonna be extra rare. And assault squads don't exactly stay away from enemy fire.
22 Mar 2019, 22:32 PM

Also, I want to point out that the British received Pack Howitzers via lend-lease, so that would be an option for heavier fire support.

Pack Howie would be a solid pick for this doctrine imo.
22 Mar 2019, 22:58 PM

Would be nice if the lend-lease HT could drop medkits. If you plan on getting any assault sections when you pick this commander then your healing is gonna be extra rare. And assault squads don't exactly stay away from enemy fire.

I thought that a well when I played it. But brits can easily just keep 1 Tommy a medic vs turning them all into assault Tommies. I do feel the HT needs something but I'm not sold on med kits because brits already have the most cost efficient healing in game AND can build forward bases with medics.
23 Mar 2019, 00:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2019, 22:32 PMLago

Pack Howie would be a solid pick for this doctrine imo.

How?
There already is mortar there and brits have access to vastly superior land mattress.
23 Mar 2019, 00:40 AM

Why don't they move the mortar to 0cps? It comes later than the wasp and sniper. It is also a copy of the sh-t usf mortar.
23 Mar 2019, 01:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2019, 00:23 AMKatitof
How?
There already is mortar there and brits have access to vastly superior land mattress.

The Pack Howie and Land Mattress are as similar as the M8 Scott and the Calliope.

Pack Howies are bleed tools. Land Mattresses are late game bleed tools.

It's true that it'd have a lot of overlap with the much weaker but earlier timed mortar. I'd be inclined to replace the mortar with the pack howie.
23 Mar 2019, 02:28 AM

I like the concept but I think the mortar should definitely be replaced with the US mortar halftrack. Still fits with the theme and the USF mortar realllly reallllly isn't worth a slot in a commander. It's like call-in mg34 for ostheer lol.

Remember you can always make the forward position for healing. It's only barely more expensive than ost med bunker and gets to reinforce too.
23 Mar 2019, 04:51 AM

Wouldn't fit the theme as it's a British tank.

What if it was a sherman crocodile? ^_^

Or just having a normal or variant Sherman V would fit well alongside the already present Sherman Firefly (which is already a Sherman V conversion iirc).

Things already mentioned... :
It would be nice if the halftrack could do a little more than be a worse M5.
And the M10 needs to be replaced something more capable or have something else with it if it lacks the crew repair of USF.
23 Mar 2019, 05:39 AM

Give the HT the repair post ability from AA. it was a great idea whom ever suggested it. Then the m10 will have a way to fix up without extra sappers
23 Mar 2019, 07:13 AM

I dunno but it seems ML 4.2 inch mortar is a tall order...

Yes yes someone said that using hm38 model is didnt fit astheticaly for brit.. But if somehow can be implemented it can be unique thing for brits and can replace the m1 mortar.. I said it before it was a tall order but we need to reuse what we can right ?
23 Mar 2019, 09:26 AM

As someone has has actually played the mod, I'm surprised nobody reported the fact that Assault Tommies carry around invisible Thompsons. Only the Sten Guns can be seen.

As far as the Halftrack is concerned, I would love the M5 myself! Tougher armour AND a Quad Mount for very mobile suppression. Although... Seeing as to how the British have an easy time reinforcing on the field already, couldn't we just get the Quad right off the bat without the need to upgrade? At a Premium Price, of course...
23 Mar 2019, 09:44 AM

As someone has has actually played the mod, I'm surprised nobody reported the fact that Assault Tommies carry around invisible Thompsons. Only the Sten Guns can be seen.

Probably because it was reported about 20 times before your post on all possible channels.
23 Mar 2019, 09:45 AM

Only going by the official feedback thread. Thought for sure it would be here, if anywhere.
23 Mar 2019, 11:46 AM

It's a known issue that can not be fixed in the mod. The necessary weapons models can not be included in a win condition pack. They will be added once the commanders update goes live.
23 Mar 2019, 12:12 PM

Oh? Hmmmm... I guess that explains it then. Thanks for clarifying. :)
23 Mar 2019, 17:59 PM

Remember you can always make the forward position for healing. It's only barely more expensive than ost med bunker and gets to reinforce too.

Right, but I can't remember which tech building it requires. If it's only the first tech up I guess that works but I thought it was locked behind the final tier? Brits are my least played so I'm not as familiar on the details
23 Mar 2019, 21:10 PM

Right, but I can't remember which tech building it requires. If it's only the first tech up I guess that works but I thought it was locked behind the final tier? Brits are my least played so I'm not as familiar on the details

The retreat point is locked to the final tier but the medics are not. Both are mutually exclusive as well
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight