Login

russian armor

[Team game] USF needs non doctrinal mobile artillery

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
16 Mar 2019, 10:12 AM

So prove this first when you are accusing me for demanding everything available to USF which I never demand a sniper, right?

No, he asked you to back up your claim that OKW has everything by telling him where the sniper is in the OKW faction.

I'll go one further and ask where their reinforcement halftrack is too.
16 Mar 2019, 10:13 AM

OKW can get lethal doctrinal lefh for no reason so usf needs non doc priest cause I said so. You are bloody hopeless arnt you?
16 Mar 2019, 10:14 AM

To answer the question: No, USF does not need non doctrinal heavy mobile artillery. They have 3 non-doc artillery options, with 2 really good doctrinal units (and one "meh" unit).

Essentially you are asking to give them a non-dock preist because you don't want to have to pick Infantry Company in every match, and i get that but it's just not a good reason.

I mean, team games are TEAM games, if you don't want to use Priest, ask your teammates to do it, so you can do something different, and if they don't want to cooperate? get some better teammates.

at this point 3v3 and 4v4 would require their own set of units and rules, but its too late for that

Honestly 4vs4 is as good as it ever was right now, fairly well balanced and fun to play, and with more viable options than ever. It's just people either don't want to adhere to meta, or don't understand that its a TEAM game mode, and you can't do everything by yourself.
16 Mar 2019, 10:26 AM

So prove this first when you are accusing me for demanding everything available to USF which I never demand a sniper, right?

Well you haven't made that thread yet. I mean is this one #2 or #3, because so far i have seen you demand that the pershing, the callopie and the priest should all be stock units.

Also you said OKW has everything, again where is their sniper?

Cant you distinguish a request or a suggestion and a statement or claim that tries to define a faction?

You are claiming that USF would be better designed if they were to have a "doctrinal mobile artillery" right? But according to your logic, you have to had developed and designed the game to make any statment on how the game should be designed. Thus, you not being a designer, can not make any valid suggestion.

According to you that is.
16 Mar 2019, 11:15 AM

That's OKW which have been no weakness and everything available to them.
again they don’t have a sniper or mortars, a reinforce mobile platform , or a generalists LT
And they do have weakness, play them and u will see
16 Mar 2019, 11:18 AM

Would you mind explaining your question in more detail? 1. What to remove? 2. Why do you remove?
cause This would be a straight up buff for a faction with good win rate and right now even op thanks to the Jeep bug
So u would need to remove something from the faction or it would just make them op
16 Mar 2019, 11:58 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Sorry mate, but USA has alot of indirect fire options.

USA mortar, the pakhowie, and for mobile arty: M8A1 (this unit is op!)

And anyway for teamgames Priest is a very good doc. The mortarhft with phophor...
Priest, 1919, you can lay mines, offmap arty.

There are other faction out with way less options for indirect fire.
16 Mar 2019, 12:06 PM

Sorry mate, but USA has alot of indirect fire options.

USA mortar, the pakhowie, and for mobile arty: M8A1 (this unit is op!)

And anyway for teamgames Priest is a very good doc. The mortarhft with phophor...
Priest, 1919, you can lay mines, offmap arty.

There are other faction out with way less options for indirect fire.

A lot of indirect fire options which
is redundant in nature. None of them serve the purpose of a priest or calliope like a stuka in stock.

The performance of infantry commander is not going to be discussed in this thread because it is off topic.

Please start another thread if you want to discuss another faction. This thread is all about USF.
16 Mar 2019, 12:11 PM

cause This would be a straight up buff for a faction with good win rate and right now even op thanks to the Jeep bug
So u would need to remove something from the faction or it would just make them op

Again, no support for your argument. Source please for the win rate you claimed. Bug is welcomed in Bug Report section, not here. I prefer replacing scott with this if you ask and if it is needed
16 Mar 2019, 12:20 PM

again they don’t have a sniper or mortars, a reinforce mobile platform , or a generalists LT
And they do have weakness, play them and u will see

They have JLI that has the same mechanism of a sniper that nglect any cover and kill model behind it and serve the same purpose of a sniper which is recon and cover neglecting. ISG that has the same mechanism of a mortar and has the same purpose of a mortar as well.

Anyway, so you want to go deep into it and repeat the off topic meta which some faction get something and finally comes with a conclusion that every faction has its perks and cons so let's withdraw from balancing this game,right?
16 Mar 2019, 12:20 PM

Again, no support for your argument. Source please for the win rate you claimed. Bug is welcomed in Bug Report section, not here. I prefer replacing scott with this if you ask and if it is needed
can we replace the kubel with ostwind ? or replace the mortar pits with land mattress

it would lead to much more options
16 Mar 2019, 12:23 PM

can we replace the kubel with ostwind ? or replace the mortar pits with land mattress

it would lead to much more options

You can't. That's why I add so many If behind that. And you are right, you can't replace priest with scott also since they serve different purpose. That's why USF needs stock heavy mobile artillery.
16 Mar 2019, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 10:14 AMMusti
To answer the question: No, USF does not need non doctrinal heavy mobile artillery. They have 3 non-doc artillery options, with 2 really good doctrinal units (and one "meh" unit).

Essentially you are asking to give them a non-dock preist because you don't want to have to pick Infantry Company in every match, and i get that but it's just not a good reason.

Would you mind explaining more why is it not a good reason and what is a good reason from your POV?

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 10:14 AMMusti

I mean, team games are TEAM games, if you don't want to use Priest, ask your teammates to do it, so you can do something different, and if they don't want to cooperate? get some better teammates.

Honestly 4vs4 is as good as it ever was right now, fairly well balanced and fun to play, and with more viable options than ever. It's just people either don't want to adhere to meta, or don't understand that its a TEAM game mode, and you can't do everything by yourself.

So this will be an improvement that you don't have to rely your teammates all the time. And have even more viable options after this changes.
16 Mar 2019, 12:42 PM

They have JLI that has the same mechanism of a sniper that nglect any cover and kill model behind it and serve the same purpose of a sniper which is recon and cover neglecting

But JLI are doctrinal. Your argument is invalid by your own previous logic.

Not to mention their sniper works different than regular snipers anyway. Once again based on your own logic, "the mechanism is different" so they are not comparable to snipers.
16 Mar 2019, 12:47 PM

They have JLI that has the same mechanism of a sniper that nglect any cover and kill model behind it and serve the same purpose of a sniper which is recon and cover neglecting. ISG that has the same mechanism of a mortar and has the same purpose of a mortar as well.

Anyway, so you want to go deep into it and repeat the off topic meta which some faction get something and finally comes with a conclusion that every faction has its perks and cons so let's withdraw from balancing this game,right?

JLI are doctrinal.

USF has doctrinal mobile howitzers and rocket artillery.
16 Mar 2019, 12:50 PM

But JLI are doctrinal. Your argument is invalid by your own previous logic.

Not to mention their sniper works different than regular snipers anyway.

My argument didn't include a word "stock".

Factions are designed asymmetrically, you don't need a totally identical unit as long as they serve the same purpose with same mechanism. They are a sniper squad with shorter range but more durable. And if you are not satisfy with their performance , please start another thread, they are off topic in this thread.

Or you want to go deep into it and repeat this off topic meta which some faction get something and finally comes with a conclusion that every faction has its perks and cons so let's withdraw from balancing this game because they are just different,right?
16 Mar 2019, 12:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 12:47 PMLago

JLI are doctrinal.

USF has doctrinal mobile howitzers and rocket artillery.

It is nothing to do with JLI is doctrinal or not in this thread. Just start another thread if you think JLI should be non-doctrinal. It is always welcomed.
16 Mar 2019, 12:55 PM

Ostheer lacks 60 range TD so ostheer players are FORCED to get elefants every match in team games. Relic please give ostheer a non doc 60 range TD to help diversify builds and tactics.
16 Mar 2019, 12:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2019, 12:55 PMSerrith
Ostheer lacks 60 range TD so ostheer players are FORCED to get elefants every match in team games. Relic please give ostheer a non doc 60 range TD to help diversify builds and tactics.

Can't you distinguish the problem between lacking a unit type and lacking performance of a unit? Please start another thread if you feel the performance of Stug is worse when compare to ally TD.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight