- Each player can submit one proposal per faction. Please use the appropriate threads on coh2.org or on relic offical forum. These threads are for submissions only.
- Discussion of submissions should take place in separate threads so that submissions are easy to reference.
- Players must only use units, abilities or assets which already exist in the game, and are fully functional. (The Hetzer is not an option as it is missing animations.)
- Some players have asked about captured equipment. This is a possibility but should be sensible, and thematically / historically appropriate.
- If you have already submitted an idea elsewhere, please repost to the official threads.
Requirements and Rational
Please detail the following in your submissions;
It would be preferred if you could use this template in your proposals
- The name and theme of your proposed Commander.
- The unit and ability roster.
- Any changes you envisage to preexisting units or abilities.
- What new strategies/ options does this Commander add to this faction?
- Any historical basis, or additional context/ rational you wish to provide.