Login

russian armor

Changes for Brits!

8 Jan 2019, 13:26 PM

I applaud the fact that Brits have (finally) AT-Grenades but...
can you (Relic or Balance Team or both :D) give IS the AT-Grenade and the RE the ability to build the Munitions and Fuel Caches????
It would be fine if the IS get the grenade even at Vet2, i am only saying that because some might say that they would be OP if they have it right away.
And you could give the RE the healing ability so the IS would not have that much utility.

Please, please and pretty please????
Imo this reversed design (from all other factions) does not add anything to the "asymmetric Balance" argument.

8 Jan 2019, 13:46 PM

i suggest removing brits completely as they only slow down and garden up this game
8 Jan 2019, 14:19 PM

i suggest removing brits completely as they only sklow down and fu ck up this game

Tbh I wouldn't mind this either as they are more of a hindrance than a help half the time in team games XD

When playing as them everything just feels so....counter-intuitive and lethargic. Don't get me wrong they can still be effective but I always feel starved of manpower and the ability to capitalise on an opportunity.
8 Jan 2019, 16:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2019, 14:19 PMGrim

I always feel starved of manpower and the ability to capitalise on an opportunity.

That´s a "feature" of UKF.

8 Jan 2019, 17:08 PM

These arnt QoL changes.
8 Jan 2019, 18:49 PM

I applaud the fact that Brits have (finally) AT-Grenades but...
can you (Relic or Balance Team or both :D) give IS the AT-Grenade and the RE the ability to build the Munitions and Fuel Caches????
It would be fine if the IS get the grenade even at Vet2, i am only saying that because some might say that they would be OP if they have it right away.
And you could give the RE the healing ability so the IS would not have that much utility.

Please, please and pretty please????
Imo this reversed design (from all other factions) does not add anything to the "asymmetric Balance" argument.

I disagree
The AT nade on sappers is actually a huge thing in balancing area, since it helps to reach the precious vet2 faster, given what a shitton of exp. snaring awards + its more natural to keep sappers near vehicles, as they repair them, rather than mainlines who will be scouting ahead, so when a surprise flank rush comes, the sappers can perfectly cover the retreat of a damaged tank
The downside is, gettin IS to vet3 is such a drag...

Im however not sure, what the logic behind IS building caches is... perhaps they didnt want to starve the faction of repairs by keeping sappers preocupied, like Ost sometimes becomes
8 Jan 2019, 19:45 PM

how about change some stuff that compensated for not having snare?

like the brit pak never missing lights

and the aec threadshot at vet 0 makes stug target weak point look like a joke
8 Jan 2019, 20:02 PM
Donator 11

I don't think this is the right name or section for this thread. The opening post is clearly about ballance and has nothing to do with QoL. Why hide a ballance thread in the lobby? Is the ballance subforum so scary?
8 Jan 2019, 20:17 PM

A QoL change would be something like replacing the Ambulance lockdown with Handbrake so it's easier to maneuver, or removing the rotation on Soviet/Ostheer base structures so they take one fewer click to lay down.

Letting Sappers build caches technically isn't a QoL change as it's extending their functionality. Giving Infantry Sections snares definitely isn't. It's a straight up buff to the faction.
8 Jan 2019, 20:34 PM

u can spot this a troll thread by QOL changes and "pretty please"
8 Jan 2019, 20:55 PM

Could a mod please move this to the balance section and remove the "QOL" from the title?
Maybe some members will answer "different" and take these suggestions seriously. I stand for what i wrote, didn't mean to hide anything or troll.

Engineers are supposed to do other stuff and not be mainline infantry.
In all other factions, who has the ATnade? How do justify this, asymmetric balance? Because Brits are sooooo much different than the other factions and this is the only way? I don't buy that.
It was a bad design decision the beginning of Brits and this change just hafl-fixed this issue.
8 Jan 2019, 22:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Done and done.

Opinion: bad idea.
9 Jan 2019, 03:30 AM

...It was a bad design decision the beginning of Brits and this change just hafl-fixed this issue.

I think that its very different the faction design being good/bad than your opinion about it just because you dont like it.

Snares were necesary to give ukf a chance in the fast paced tank combat but further buffs in the way of a symetric faction only means that Pounders will get nerfed, also PIATS and all the TDs the faction has and in that point UKF will really have a bad design, not the intended one nor the best it could achieve.
9 Jan 2019, 04:38 AM

Tier and side teching should award CP XP like USF now gets.
9 Jan 2019, 06:46 AM

i suggest removing brits completely as they only slow down and garden up this game

Brits stll rapes u ? Lol Find tutorial how counter simcity
9 Jan 2019, 07:05 AM

Brits stll rapes u ? Lol Find tutorial how counter simcity

Can you still not read nor make an argument? LOL, get back to school or watch a tutorial to learn it.
9 Jan 2019, 07:27 AM

I've been thinking, now that Royal Engineers are used for snaring vehicles with their HEAT grenade, does anyone else think Relic should take a look at the Heavy Engineer upgrade that you get when you select Anvil?

The reduction in movement speed in combat makes it much more difficult to use their snare, and quite frankly the reduction in movement speed seems antiquated and a pointless negative to going anvil anyways. I don't really understand why it is needed in the first place.

I'd be fine with the heavy engineer upgrade simply being an upgrade that unlocks better repair speed and construction speed, while not giving them a Vickers, which quite frankly I've always felt is completely pointless on the combat engineer anyways. Price could be reduced to just 40 ammo rather than the 70 that is required for the vickers.
9 Jan 2019, 07:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2019, 04:38 AMSully
Tier and side teching should award CP XP like USF now gets.

and that should be changed in the first place.

UKF has alraedy plenty of snare options. AT nade for RE was a huge thing for balancing the faction (highly welcome) and it should stay as it is.

9 Jan 2019, 08:53 AM

and if i was, so what? This question blends in with the rest of your stupidtiy. The comment i referred to was barely any better to sth lile „learn to play“ or „gid good noob“. Which was utterly out of place since he he didnt say anything about him having problems. All you did was writing for the sake of it without any substance behind it. Why dont you go back in the backyard and bash some stones against eachother ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★