Login

russian armor

Volks are disgustingly good, need toning down.

PAGES (13)down
31 Oct 2018, 19:00 PM

Cons win in every fair scenario but long range unless OKW spend ammo for STG.
It has been tested several times after during cons rework.
That while cons cost less to reinforce and as a whole.

Your point ?

Oh yeah..nope.

LET'S FINALLY DEBUNK THAT "VOLKS OVERSHADOW INFANTRY" BS
According to GCS2 stats, a total of 187 "elite" okw infantry squads have been built. That's 20% of the infantry built.
That means that every 4 volks an elite infantry squad has been called in/built.
And that doesn't even consider the 240 mg34 that surely shows that volks alone rarely work against allies infantry.

Besides, with your last statement you are implying that stg-less volks can put a fight against penals and cons ppsh, which is wrong.

GCS2 showed that soviets are the strongest faction, being the only one with >50% win rate in any matchup, and that surely volks aren't an issue.

Sov got buffed guards, excellent AI light amour,T-70, strong call-in tank like is-2. Sov could fight even in huge disadavantage in early battle while USF or UKF would not.
Sov performs better not because volks are not op, or cons perform better. Sov got something else to deal with inf spam and it's a more compelete and durable faction.
And in previous patchs, both Okw and Sov's elite inf got buffed. For OST, buffed bummbar can deal with any inf. But UKF and USF got nothing.
31 Oct 2018, 19:07 PM

Permanently Banned

strong call-in tank like is-2. .

31 Oct 2018, 19:44 PM

the amount of nonesense in this thread is too damn high!

then you better dont check out 99% of balance threads or else you might fall over.
1 Nov 2018, 03:25 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2018, 02:49 AMTobis

You can't call playercard on other players without having your own on show....

Enough with this playercard BS. It's childish. What we really need to do is enter the arena and fight for our online honor.

2v2 tonight, Achelous River, 15hrs and 3 minutes from this post. 13:37 Zulu. You and distrofio can take The People's Liberation Army, Tactical Imouto and I'll take Eldar. Join "Rush B" group. Winner gets the all new hetzer commander for UKF.
1 Nov 2018, 04:16 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Enough with this playercard BS. It's childish. What we really need to do is enter the arena and fight for our online honor.

2v2 tonight, Achelous River, 15hrs and 3 minutes from this post. 13:37 Zulu. You and distrofio can take The People's Liberation Army, Tactical Imouto and I'll take Eldar. Join "Rush B" group. Winner gets the all new hetzer commander for UKF.

Do we need to 1v1 again?

7 Nov 2018, 09:32 AM

A mutiple-proposes heavy is always welcomed in 1v1. And it's a call-in without tech and build time.
7 Nov 2018, 11:24 AM

Can we get next Ostheer engineers are disgustingly good need toning down thread?
7 Nov 2018, 12:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2018, 11:24 AMThamor
Can we get next Ostheer engineers are disgustingly good need toning down thread?

Had mine wipe a squad of conscript while they were running away with 2 models left.

N E R F P I O N E E R S P L E A S E
7 Nov 2018, 16:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

8 Nov 2018, 01:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2018, 16:31 PMTobis

I'll honestly be dissapointed if you don't try Piooner Spam when German Infantry rework is on the live servers, boyo.
8 Nov 2018, 05:26 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2018, 16:31 PMTobis
Pioneers can sprint, this is disgustingly op. Why can't my shocktroops do that?

Breakthrough doctrine. Checkmate.

Edit: meant encirclement
8 Nov 2018, 05:26 AM

I'll honestly be dissapointed if you don't try Piooner Spam when German Infantry rework is on the live servers, boyo.

>me and my squad sitting in the trench of moskow outscirts
>too damn cold, Vasily tryed to light a molotov for imrpovised fire
>hear the scream
>"KOMRAD, THE WHITE RUNNERS IS COIMING!"
>stand up and look out from the trench
>tru the deep snow, at least twenty-five man squad is sprinting, all with flamers
>trying to shoot them
>they dodge by jumping into the air like frogs
>maxim already overheated after spitting out 20 bullets, all misses
>as they jumped into the trench, they put up a sandbag wall in a blink of an eye
>well, at least you wont die of cold
8 Nov 2018, 08:10 AM

Meanwhile, Talisman and other top players, along with most of the top 100 players use the IS2. Should we take the word of a rank 5000+ player who insists on the delusion that the IS2 is bad?

Imagine Guard Motor or Guard Rifle trading the t34-85 or KV1 for an IS2 call-in. We'd see Soviets lock that doctrine in after 2 seconds, and probably a 75% Soviet win rate with every game being Guards into T70 into IS2.

Seriously, the only reason the IS2 isn't a top-pick is because Guards are bread-and-butter for Sovs, and Spec Ops is pretty meta/OP. Armoured Assault would be the top commander choice if we nerfed Guards significantly.
8 Nov 2018, 09:14 AM

Is-2 isn't too bad anymore, not really. At vet 1 it can cap territory so if you want to stick a 230fuel tank behind enemy lines without infantry support you can. But the biggest problem I think is that it's only in 2 doctrines that both already have doctrinal tanks... Slamming the mines and tank traps together and adding in an is-2 into defensive tactics might make it an interesting pick (mp thirst like you wouldn't believe but hey...) I mean tigers are in like 5 doctrines, the king tiger is in 8! Redoing it's vet might be enough tho who knows...
8 Nov 2018, 23:56 PM

Most OP squad dollar for dollar is Guard rifles, end thread. Volks are no where near OP. Maybe when you go calling something overpowered you should consider the rest of the faction traits, such as having a tank destroyer with less penetration than their medium tank, or an MG they can't get out until early mid game that does jack anyway, or no mortar, no sniper, no caches, no T70 that can run around raping everything and forcing hard counter play. Get real, OKW is one of the weaker factions in the game all in all.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS