Login

russian armor

My view on balance after taking a 1 yr gap

8 Jun 2018, 06:33 AM

And the Raketen will either miss or just plain not shoot 50% of time. Last game I played, Rak didnt take a shot then missed 3 for 3 on a stationary target. So 4 chances = 0 pens. Quality game, keep up the good work!

EDIT:
Raketen percentage stats:
60%/40%/When monkeys fly out of my ass

Got almost all of my factions to level 16 and I say that games are usually determined by 2 things:
  • Total Squads Wiped
  • Whether AT Guns or Tank Destroyers miss.

The first, you can kind of control (indirect fire being somewhat avoidable).

The 2nd is up to RNGesus. It's the clearest turning point in a game. And yeah, it does seem weird that raketen's miss so much.
8 Jun 2018, 08:18 AM

Raks should lose creeping death cheese in favour of an accuracy bonus while cloaked I think. Less frustrating for both parties then and a hell of a lot less cheesy
8 Jun 2018, 09:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jun 2018, 11:38 AMroll0

I see you've not linked your playercard. Scared much?

>> Complains about OP not having playercard linked
>> Calls him scared
>> Has not linked playercard either

8 Jun 2018, 19:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2018, 06:06 AMStark

Is anyone uses Tiger ace after the patch? I feel like recent fuel price and old resources reduction killed that unit and entire commander.

I was just clarifying just in case. Cause i found weird that someone said that now "all heavies cost fuel", when they always cost fuel besides a single exception.

PD: not sure if someone is using TA now. Which i don't really mind, cause it was one of the worst things that happened to the game TBF.
8 Jun 2018, 20:43 PM

>> Complains about OP not having playercard linked
>> Calls him scared
>> Has not linked playercard either

i don't get why you defend the other guy while he's clearly the problem. he's actually saying rolo is shit and that he has nothing to say as long as he is shit. What does it matter then that he doesn't have his playercard linked? Oh and you don't even have to try search my playercard cause there's probably no rank to see as i haven't played in months and i have my exam periode. The guy who started the topic only said his oppinion, if you don't like it, then leave. as long as he doesn't start like ULULULUL it's all gud.
some things he say might be wrang but there's no real reason to start hating on each other.
9 Jun 2018, 01:40 AM

A sniper should be effective against any 4 man squad, sounds intended. Good thing Ost has one of the more reliable T2 light vehicles, and if you go everyone's current favorite doctrine you have the smoke necessary to escape from AT guns.

I think people are discounting the power of flanking, mortars, and a counter sniper as an answer to enemy snipers. Even if sniper retreats immediately there is a pretty high chance he gets popped. My level of play is actually legitimately lower than most of you all, so maybe higher levels have the micro to make their snipers invincible, but in my brackets its simply not the case.

9 Jun 2018, 08:42 AM

A sniper should be effective against any 4 man squad, sounds intended. Good thing Ost has one of the more reliable T2 light vehicles, and if you go everyone's current favorite doctrine you have the smoke necessary to escape from AT guns.

I think people are discounting the power of flanking, mortars, and a counter sniper as an answer to enemy snipers. Even if sniper retreats immediately there is a pretty high chance he gets popped. My level of play is actually legitimately lower than most of you all, so maybe higher levels have the micro to make their snipers invincible, but in my brackets its simply not the case.

Remember the CoH2 rule of thumb.

If it wan't be a-moved up until opponents HQ, its overpowered.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★