Login

russian armor

OBK buildings in disadvantage

14 Jun 2018, 06:15 AM

It's okay Rocket, tell us where the OKW touched you
14 Jun 2018, 06:49 AM

It's okay Rocket, tell us where the OKW touched you

Everywhere since day 1 when the biggest decision all game is where do i build my truck hahahha
14 Jun 2018, 07:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2018, 14:44 PMGarrett

Did you also read the rest of my argument or only the first sentence? Perfect argument from you though, I can hardly find any words against it. Sarcasm off.

No, I didn't. I almost don't play OKW and don't play 2v2 anyway.
14 Jun 2018, 09:01 AM

How many other factions put their bases so forward to be in range of off map arty?

To be fair there are maps that off map arty can acually hit buildings in a base sector (especially when you build your structures close to the border) For example Air suppremacy on map like Crossing in the woods can hit EVEN your HQ (south left or north right hq placement).

But this inflicts all factions and i guess it can't be fixed.
14 Jun 2018, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2018, 14:44 PMGarrett

Did you also read the rest of my argument or only the first sentence? Perfect argument from you though, I can hardly find any words against it. Sarcasm off.

I did.
And if you get into situation where you lose your trucks placed right outside of base, then maybe you should play better and not get base locked next time?

In equal games there is no time for anyone to haul ATG that far ahead, destroy trucks and retreat, unless the game was decided much earlier already, so git gud?
14 Jun 2018, 12:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2018, 11:44 AMKatitof

In equal games there is no time for anyone to haul ATG that far ahead, destroy trucks and retreat, unless the game was decided much earlier already, so git gud?

That's not true at all. In one single moment where the OKW happens to retreat most of its forces, all it takes is one or two tanks to advance, take a couple of shots at a truck and a single off-map to finish it off. This can be easily achieved even if the trucks are close to the base sector.
14 Jun 2018, 12:27 PM

That's not true at all. In one single moment where the OKW happens to retreat most of its forces, all it takes is one or two tanks to advance, take a couple of shots at a truck and a single off-map to finish it off. This can be easily achieved even if the trucks are close to the base sector.

If you had to retreat most of your forces at once, you're not playing an equal game or overextended far behind enemy line.
14 Jun 2018, 16:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2018, 12:27 PMKatitof

If you had to retreat most of your forces at once, you're not playing an equal game or overextended far behind enemy line.

What answer would I expect from the ally-fanboy number 1? So what about allies overextending and being pushed back to their base? Do they then immediately lose their buildings aka their ability to build anything useful?
14 Jun 2018, 17:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2018, 00:35 AMRocket
Yes okw shoukd save more fuel when they pay nothing for grenade, stg, healing upgrades not in bedding in their cost when okw p4 can arrive sooner than sherman in a balanced game

OKW p4 doesn't even come sooner than Pz 4 and OKW also has to invest into healing(even more than USF has to) but ok ... . Axis fractions have no side tech upgrades because they have to
use the fuel on Upgrading the battlephase or getting a truck
14 Jun 2018, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2018, 16:38 PMGarrett

What answer would I expect from the ally-fanboy number 1? So what about allies overextending and being pushed back to their base? Do they then immediately lose their buildings aka their ability to build anything useful?

That allied fanboy number 1 is 400 ranks higher then you in your own beloved axis faction ranking.
You might get a stroke now, but I'm better then you in your own faction of choice and I'm calling things for how they are.

If opponent gets enough time to get all of your army off the field and destroy trucks by your own base sector, you should suck less, blob less and consider putting some mines around your vulnerable spots.

If you still suck hard enough and are losing trucks despite that, put them in the base if you can't use and defend them properly.
15 Jun 2018, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2018, 18:53 PMKatitof

That allied fanboy number 1 is 400 ranks higher then you in your own beloved axis faction ranking.
You might get a stroke now, but I'm better then you in your own faction of choice and I'm calling things for how they are.

If opponent gets enough time to get all of your army off the field and destroy trucks by your own base sector, you should suck less, blob less and consider putting some mines around your vulnerable spots.

If you still suck hard enough and are losing trucks despite that, put them in the base if you can't use and defend them properly.

16 Jun 2018, 19:34 PM

Just out of curiosity:Where can I find your playercard (if I enter your name I won't find anything)
16 Jun 2018, 20:55 PM

Googling it is sufficient, finding through replays also works.
18 Jun 2018, 20:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2018, 20:55 PMKatitof
Googling it is sufficient, finding through replays also works.

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198009261973

Hm ... from a guy making fun of my bad 1 vs 1 rank (and other players ranking too) I expect a bit more than no rank at all except in 2 vs 2 AT(where his co-player is a top 100 guy)
18 Jun 2018, 20:46 PM

Its hard to address your anything, because you have almost prestige rank 3 and close to no mp games now that I take a second look.

And I was refering to your most played game mode, which is - 2v2 at.
19 Jun 2018, 00:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2018, 20:46 PMKatitof
Its hard to address your anything, because you have almost prestige rank 3 and close to no mp games now that I take a second look.

And I was refering to your most played game mode, which is - 2v2 at.

OMG

I just saw your player card for the first time ever. I can't believe you talk with the authority that you talk with. You have only a 100 1v1 games in a game that was released in 2014. You've spent more time trolling these forums than you've spent playing the game.
edo
22 Jun 2018, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2018, 00:49 AMsinthe

OMG

I just saw your player card for the first time ever. I can't believe you talk with the authority that you talk with. You have only a 100 1v1 games in a game that was released in 2014. You've spent more time trolling these forums than you've spent playing the game.

ban this guy from the forum
1 Jul 2018, 00:32 AM

That doesn't change that you are an allied fanboy. I remember that you argued once that the Pwerfer is op because it had a mounted MG whereas the Katyusha doesnt :D :D :D

My mate and I used to be top 100 2v2 and I also made top 200 in 1v1s, but nowadays I dont play this game very regularly anymore, thus our ranking is bad. Just no need to grind into a new meta for a dead game.
1 Jul 2018, 03:39 AM

Wow this thread is a dumpster fire.

If you can't adequately defend your truck, put it in the base.

Specifically in 2v2 though, the schwere is great for helping defend a cut off, even if it does die though it's really not the end of the world, in the past my strat has been to defend it long enough to get an ober and a jp4. Then If they focus it down and kill it back tech and just wait for kt, no biggie. At the end of the day if your opponent is building multiple arty pieces you should out tank him 100% of the time unless you're already losing.
1 Jul 2018, 08:28 AM

That doesn't change that you are an allied fanboy. I remember that you argued once that the Pwerfer is op because it had a mounted MG whereas the Katyusha doesnt :D :D :D

Feel free to dig that up, read whole post and actually comprehend the whole context of it, then just selectively pick one line out of context of post and whole conversation.
Sarcasm over the internet is hard, but sometimes its so obvious that even people on this forum should get it - one would hope.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★