Login

russian armor

Give OKW flame nade a tech cost?

PAGES (8)down
4 Jun 2018, 15:43 PM

You know what a Universal Carrier is right ?

Apparently you don't know what panzerfaust is.
4 Jun 2018, 15:49 PM

Apparently you don't know what panzerfaust is.

Doesn't the WESP have a higher range than Panzerfaust?Don't you need two Panzerfausts to destroy one UC?
4 Jun 2018, 16:08 PM

Doesn't the WESP have a higher range than Panzerfaust?Don't you need two Panzerfausts to destroy one UC?
Same with kuble and OKW gets free nades field upgrrade with always gettign MG and early AT
4 Jun 2018, 17:12 PM

Same with kuble and OKW gets free nades field upgrrade with always gettign MG and early AT

Except that Kübel easy dies to normal guns(while UC can even stand MG fire)and cannot be upgraded with a Flamethrower.Also every other fraction gets Anti garrison tool for free(no special investment needed except the ammo for Flamer or MP for mortar)too so why not OKW ?And using on of the worst MGs and the Worst AT gun in game as an argument for giving Flamenades an upgrade price is just ridiculous
4 Jun 2018, 17:24 PM

Except that Kübel easy dies to normal guns(while UC can even stand MG fire)and cannot be upgraded with a Flamethrower.Also every other fraction gets Anti garrison tool for free(no special investment needed except the ammo for Flamer or MP for mortar)too so why not OKW ?And using on of the worst MGs and the Worst AT gun in game as an argument for giving Flamenades an upgrade price is just ridiculous
You are right but now all factiosn get anti garrison tools USF has to re search greanndes which are bad especialy vs pros cuz they can always dodge it and mortar keeps your USF aggresive style back cuz for exable MG can be replaced to ssaver position easy and avoide gettign hit and you must go rifle company to get falme thrower
4 Jun 2018, 17:37 PM

Brits suck vs garrisons more than OKW do, even if you removed flame nade they would still be a lot weaker vs them.

Which doesn't make luchs a good garrison clearing option or acceptable to remove flamenades from okw.

Brit's being worse doesn't mean it's ok for okw to also be bad.
4 Jun 2018, 17:54 PM

You are right but now all factiosn get anti garrison tools USF has to re search greanndes which are bad especialy vs pros cuz they can always dodge it and mortar keeps your USF aggresive style back cuz for exable MG can be replaced to ssaver position easy and avoide gettign hit and you must go rifle company to get falme thrower

Did you just really say that USF grenades are bad ?
And apparently it is not possible to overrun the enemy position while he is moving his MG from one position to another ?
4 Jun 2018, 18:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jun 2018, 04:21 AMRocket
the get out of jail card kt

Rofl the what KT now? That tank seriously sucks for its price and is only even remotely good on a very select amount of maps (those with short distanced engagements). Generally all it does is serve as an XP pinata for Allied TDs.
4 Jun 2018, 18:02 PM

WASP range was nerfed to 30 last patch, iirc faust has a range of 15. So basically it eats a lot more fausts now, bit silly imo as it was always trash compared to flamer HT that burns squads up before they even have a chance to launch a grenade. I think flamer HT has roughly double the DPS of the wasp but don't quote me on that.

(also armour was nerfed last patch too so it's pretty easy to shoot once with a faust and finish off with rifle fire.)

Which doesn't make luchs a good garrison clearing option or acceptable to remove flamenades from okw.

Brit's being worse doesn't mean it's ok for okw to also be bad.

I'm sure they can survive with support gun, that's why it's ok for OKW flame nade getting the snip. If brits are made to make do without so should axis, they will still have flak HT and leig as hard counters, luch and sturms as soft until stuka.

Brits meanwhile have the glass wasp and crap mortar pit, Mr smith said they are now competitive with these changes so it should be fine.
4 Jun 2018, 18:03 PM

Did you just really say that USF grenades are bad ?
And apparently it is not possible to overrun the enemy position while he is moving his MG from one position to another ?
no its not cuz i dotn have smoek greandes if i get flame thrower adn greandes do damage to the buldign waste of 30 munitions and pros always dodge it
4 Jun 2018, 18:11 PM

WASP range was nerfed to 30 last patch, iirc faust has a range of 15. So basically it eats a lot more fausts now, bit silly imo as it was always trash compared to flamer HT that burns squads up before they even have a chance to launch a grenade. I think flamer HT has roughly double the DPS of the wasp but don't quote me on that.

(also armour was nerfed last patch too so it's pretty easy to shoot once with a faust and finish off with rifle fire.)

I'm sure they can survive with support gun, that's why it's ok for OKW flame nade getting the snip. If brits are made to make do without so should axis.

And satchel has a range of 10 and One hit kills Sdkfz 251 .
Also UC isn't really trash.It costs no fuel,costs less ammo than Flamer HT,still does decent damage to troops inside houses,can repair itself and comes earlyer than Flamer HT and taking it out with rifles after you shot one Panzerfaust at it isn't reallly a thing since it still has the flamethrower.

no its not cuz i dotn have smoek greandes if i get flame thrower adn greandes do damage to the buldign waste of 30 munitions and pros always dodge it

So you are telling me that you can't flank a MG 42 which isn't even set up without using smoke?
And doging a flamenade works just the same way (you even have more time to react since Flamenade does barley damage compared to normal nades)
4 Jun 2018, 18:16 PM

Also UC isn't really trash.It costs no fuel,costs less ammo than Flamer HT,still does decent damage to troops inside houses,can repair itself and comes earlyer than Flamer HT and taking it out with rifles after you shot one Panzerfaust at it isn't reallly a thing since it still has the flamethrower.

there's no contest, flamer HT can survive into lategame compared to WASP due to more health and better mobility/pathing thanks to the semi turret flamers. Cost means jack when it actually survives after 5 minutes.

Do not underestimate the moving 251 flamers, WASP is fucked by having to face every single unit or building dead on and then rotate full 90 degrees and reverse. Ususally this gets your WASP killed as soon as any mobile unit hits the field (222, luch)
4 Jun 2018, 18:17 PM

So you are telling me that you can't flank a MG 42 which isn't even set up without using smoke?
And doging a flamenade works just the same way (you even have more time to react since Flamenade does barley damage compared to normal nades)
Yes but thats the last thign we wanted Free flame nade doign same damage as greanade and flames are Op cuz they stick to the buildign for some time that keeps out out of the building and if mg is set up use smoke and flank it it might at that period of time that you are flankign it re position somewhere else
4 Jun 2018, 18:20 PM

there's no contest, flamer HT can survive into lategame compared to WASP due to more health and better mobility/pathing thanks to the semi turret flamers. Cost means jack when it actually survives after 5 minutes.

Do not underestimate the moving 251 flamers, WASP is fucked by having to face every single unit or building dead on and then rotate full 90 degrees and reverse. Ususally this gets your WASP killed as soon as any mobile unit hits the field (222, luch)

Actually I just had yesterday a game as Allies where my mate got an UC to late game with more than 30 kills

Yes but thats the last thign we wanted Free flame nade doign same damage as greanade and flames are Op cuz they stick to the buildign for some time that keeps out out of the building

So what ? Doesn't throwing any grenade into a building make the enemy go out of it (or die)?
You can even enter the building after he left.

and if mg is set up use smoke and flank it it might at that period of time that you are flankign it re position somewhere else

Oh now how horrible ! You do not only have to use smoke and stright march into enemy lines to win? Use smoke, spread your troops and react fast and do not wait 1 minute for the attack after you used smoke
4 Jun 2018, 18:29 PM

Actually I just had yesterday a game as Allies where my mate got an UC to late game with more than 30 kills

So what ? Doesn't throwing any grenade into a building make the enemy go out of it (or die)?
You can even enter the building after he left.

Oh now how horrible ! You do not only have to use smoke and stright march into enemy lines to win? Use smoke, spread your troops and react fast and do not wait 1 minute for the attack after you used smoke
Even if i do that the MG will have support by lets jsut say 1 grenadier i take full micro managment and half of my troops to take down one MG and even if the grenade hit the house enemy pops out he has the advantage to get in quicker always
4 Jun 2018, 18:32 PM

Even if i do that the MG will have support by lets jsut say 1 grenadier i take full micro managment and half of my troops to take down one MG and even if the grenade hit the house enemy pops out he has the advantage to get in quicker always

So half of your troops can't deal with one Gren squad ?If his Gren Squad is in a house just mortar it and get your Rifles into cover while shooting at him
4 Jun 2018, 18:38 PM

I'm sure they can survive with support gun, that's why it's ok for OKW flame nade getting the snip. If brits are made to make do without so should axis, they will still have flak HT and leig as hard counters, luch and sturms as soft until stuka.

Brits meanwhile have the glass wasp and crap mortar pit, Mr smith said they are now competitive with these changes so it should be fine.

Nope, brit anti-garrison is unacceptable, so would OkW be without flame nades.

Also, relying on tech units to clear garrison is also unaccaptable for a myriad of reasons stated before.

I don't understand why you are argueing against me, burying brits to take a shot at okw is really bad reasoning.
4 Jun 2018, 18:38 PM

So half of your troops can't deal with one Gren squad ?If his Gren Squad is in a house just mortar it and get your Rifles into cover while shooting at him
Then MG comes then i order my mrotar to shot the MG MG then re positions riflemen and Lieutenant are suppresed movign out of side mortar doesnt know where the MGi s so i shot the grenadier and grenadiers keep clearing riflemen and Lieutenant
4 Jun 2018, 18:46 PM

Then MG comes then i order my mrotar to shot the MG MG then re positions riflemen and Lieutenant are suppresed movign out of side mortar doesnt know where the MGi s so i shot the grenadier and grenadiers keep clearing riflemen and Lieutenant

Ok ... I will stop here answering this since it just will end in an senseless spam of this thread
4 Jun 2018, 21:57 PM

one cost fuel,tech and more munitions both have 30 range (the previus patch the UC had actually more range)
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight