Login

russian armor

Thank you for screwing up the pop count on units guys...

23 May 2018, 17:42 PM

23 May 2018, 17:51 PM

Hilarious, now let me try

23 May 2018, 19:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

24 May 2018, 01:00 AM

Must be why im getting so much hate recently
24 May 2018, 06:08 AM

Alright, you've spoken the truth. What changes would you like to see in the next patch? Can you give me a detailed list of things you want changed/added with constructive arguments that prove your points to be true in a professional and well thought-out manner? I'll assume you enjoy playing against AI? Or do you partake in 4v4 at all? What do you hate most about this patch? Please be very specific. I'm most interested in reading your response.
24 May 2018, 06:17 AM

Ones skill in the game is no guarantee of skill in balancing. Plus did everyone listen to them on luch build timing? Give it a 80 second build time they said, it comes too fast they said. Well look how that change went about. Luchs went from a unit that had a short window of usefulness to useless and the change was partially reverted.

The balance changes made by the "community" balance team are just as bad as Relic changes TBH.

Look at OKW Flak HT, IL2 strafes, Valiant Assault, British emplacement changes, British tank changes...
24 May 2018, 07:59 AM

Believe it or not, but that is what I always try in the balance team. Remembering the other guys that main playerbase is 4vs4. Also 1vs1 in not top 50 level.
But yeah most pleople are from 1vs1 section, who can have kind of influence of this game.
Tbf the tigerace change was for example for the casual player. Nobody in top 10 goes tigerace in 1vs1.

But i know how you feel.

I think that you are wrong here Sturmpanther, I have seen many Top 10 players go TA the last few weeks.
Just saying ;)
24 May 2018, 08:39 AM
Senior Referee Badge

the last few weeks.

Patch is only out for like 2 weeks?
A_E
24 May 2018, 09:14 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Whatever is needed to satisfy the "elite" competitive community and their complaints.

What the fuck, noone on the 1v1 side of things wanted these popcap increases, there are hardly any heavy tanks being featured in the 'elite' side of the game before the patch.
24 May 2018, 09:43 AM

British emplacement changes

...are one of the best changes DBP made.
24 May 2018, 20:06 PM

Patch is only out for like 2 weeks?

Exactly, I saw Von and I think also DevM (or someone else) use it in this time of period. But we will see...
24 May 2018, 21:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2018, 06:08 AMVonIvan

Alright, you've spoken the truth. What changes would you like to see in the next patch? Can you give me a detailed list of things you want changed/added with constructive arguments that prove your points to be true in a professional and well thought-out manner? I'll assume you enjoy playing against AI? Or do you partake in 4v4 at all? What do you hate most about this patch? Please be very specific. I'm most interested in reading your response.

I must have triggered a great many people for one of the top dogs to reply to me.

Like I have said before, especially to Katitof, I have never and will never argue or comment on balance as I believe and as he says that it is not my place for that, with which I agree.

However I still think that I have a right of at least suggesting a change in mechanics that would benefit the game.

One such and the only one that I would like to see is PlanetSmasher's Artillery Pit at least tested by the community in large scale, and I have fought for this for perhaps 2 or more years now.

You will find the link to the mod in my signature, as well as here is an old topic of mine where more people have voted that it would be beneficial to at least test it: https://www.coh2.org/topic/62733/would-you-like-to-test-the-artillery-pit-in-the-fbp

You will also find at least 2 or 3 topics dedicated to the discussion of the British mortar pit recently if you haven't already noticed them, where they also agree with me on at least testing the idea.

That is all.
25 May 2018, 07:35 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Try and make a patch of your own, if you do it succesfully come back and you are allowed to start whining guys ;)
Untill then, don't blame the balance team or "top" players, bcs its not fair.
25 May 2018, 08:00 AM

I must have triggered a great many people for one of the top dogs to reply to me.

Like I have said before, especially to Katitof, I have never and will never argue or comment on balance as I believe and as he says that it is not my place for that, with which I agree.

And enjoying this game means that it should be balanced, and it's only balanced around the top players, so if it were me I would try not to go to some extreme but try and strike, a balance, no pun intended so that everyone can be happy.

And by balance I don't mean stat changes which can be abused by the pro players, I mean actually listening to the rest of the god damn community and implementing compromising changes that the bigger part of the community can also enjoy the game.

Hmmmmmm, you seem to disagree with yourself.

In this very thread.

I could ask for a reply on why comprimising balance is impossible, but you're just going to post another picture and hope I forget.
25 May 2018, 08:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 08:00 AMzarok47

Hmmmmmm, you seem to disagree with yourself.

In this very thread.

I could ask for a reply on why comprimising balance is impossible, but you're just going to post another picture and hope I forget.

And you seem to just be triggered.

Stating that I think that balance should be "balanced" between competitive people and casuals is not a comment on balance, it's just my opinion on how balance should be. Of course that doesn't mean I'm right or wrong.

But whatever, I won't argue with you any further since it's obvious that whatever you reply to me will be driven by anger and not clear and mature judgement, like more or less the unexpected reply I got from VonIvan.

And just wanted to say that if anything you should strive to be more like him, at least he's respectful.
25 May 2018, 08:57 AM

And you seem to just be triggered.

But whatever, I won't argue with you any further since it's obvious that whatever you reply to me will be driven by anger and not clear and mature judgement, like more or less the unexpected reply I got from VonIvan.

And just wanted to say that if anything you should strive to be more like him, at least he's respectful.

Listen son, I work for a living, no mommy and daddy to pay for me, my car or my girlfriend so I don't give a damn about who you are, what level you are or how well you play.

Right.

And I would look again at Von's post, because you just might miss the actual tone of it. (the gif is a hint)

Stating that I think that balance should be "balanced" between competitive people and casuals is not a comment on balance, it's just my opinion on how balance should be.

This has to be the most contradicting post I have ever seen.

But atleast you replied to me, but still have to explain why such a contruction isn't destructive for the match-up between unequal players. But I doubt you can or wil do that (look at finndeed's post for details).
25 May 2018, 09:33 AM

One such and the only one that I would like to see is PlanetSmasher's Artillery Pit at least tested by the community in large scale, and I have fought for this for perhaps 2 or more years now.

That's not going to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'd love UKF to have a practical indirect fire weapon team. But it won't happen.

With the exception of the commander revamps Relic wants the balance team to balance the game, not redesign it. They only get to make minor tweaks: costs, prerequisites, stats. The one man Soviet sniper came from Relic itself, as apparently did the popcap rework. If things as simple as UKF snares or ditching Bolster were vetoed outright I can't see something as major as the artillery pit ever getting the go ahead from Relic.

That Artillery pit will likely never happen and complaining to the wrong people isn't going to change that.
25 May 2018, 10:21 AM

Try and make a patch of your own, if you do it succesfully come back and you are allowed to start whining guys ;)
Untill then, don't blame the balance team or "top" players, bcs its not fair.

completely nonsensical and generic argument, the work of the balance team affects their enjoyment of a game they paid for of course they can "whine" about it as long as it doesn't get personal.

Also it doesn't make sense for them to offer an alternative when their proposal is to keep the old patch.
25 May 2018, 11:10 AM

completely nonsensical and generic argument, the work of the balance team affects their enjoyment of a game they paid for of course they can "whine" about it as long as it doesn't get personal.

The balance team isn't paid. Not unless you count relentless forum abuse as payment.
25 May 2018, 11:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 May 2018, 11:10 AMLago

The balance team isn't paid. Not unless you count relentless forum abuse as payment.

yes, the community don´t pay to the balance team.....

yet, the community never asked the balance team to become the balance team...

can´t you blame a bad film just coz you are not a film-maker?

can´t you blame your favorite football team just becouse you are not part of it or you never has been a profesional football player?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 37
unknown 16
Germany 879
Germany 33

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %