Login

russian armor

OKW can be killed in less than 5 minutes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
22 Jun 2016, 16:21 PM

how is the rifle >rifle > rifle>....... Strat going bro ?

Ambulance spam meta, only meta.

You really are going to QQ about rifle spam for a faction that doesn't have any other valid direct combat unit in early game?

Thats stupid, even for you.
22 Jun 2016, 16:21 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

An already muni starved faction is now more muni starved and still can't build caches.
22 Jun 2016, 16:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:21 PMKatitof

Ambulance spam meta, only meta.

You really are going to QQ about rifle spam for a faction that doesn't have any other valid direct combat unit in early game?

Thats stupid, even for you.
no kat the 6 rifle squad spam in to tank
22 Jun 2016, 16:24 PM

no kat the 6 rifle squad spam in to tank

Last time I saw 6 rifle squads strat, the game lasted for like 15mins cause of bleed and upkeep.

But good luck, if it's so powerful, I'm waiting for you to become top 1 USF :luvDerp:
22 Jun 2016, 16:24 PM

More like:

1 schreck upgrade for SP.
STGs for 120 (if 4)

No idea why do you think about racks :luvDerp:
You pay just to unlock upgrade is squad UI :luvDerp:
what ? Why are we not paying for racks ? Are rack ally only ?
22 Jun 2016, 16:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:21 PMBudwise
An already muni starved faction is now more muni starved and still can't build caches.

If there was one thing OKW wasn't starved for, it was muni...
Penalties were removed, but upgrade costs never got prices up.

The ONLY reason why OKW was 'muni starved' was because of all the shreck blobs.
22 Jun 2016, 16:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:21 PMBudwise

Try to tell that to Brits or OH.
22 Jun 2016, 16:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:25 PMKatitof

If there was one thing OKW wasn't starved for, it was muni...
Penalties were removed, but upgrade costs never got prices up.

The ONLY reason why OKW was 'muni starved' was because of all the shreck blobs.

Sure man, sure. I'm sorry, but of all members on this site I value your biased opinion spam the least.
22 Jun 2016, 16:27 PM

Try to tell that to Brits or OH.
wow they can't build chace must be in the new patch
22 Jun 2016, 16:28 PM

Welp i guess we all knew there was going to be a teething period for our less then average players. Its happen everytime the okw gets adjusted, boy its been a long road from the OPkw ridiculousness of old.

I would hope that threads like these wouldnt pop up until we at least get 24 hours with the patch, i know personally i played 2 matches as okw and got my butt handed to me because iam kinda relearning the faction, i could only imagine the kinda shock the average Axis only player must be feeling when the realization that their one unit A move all in one destroyer is no longer vaild and a combine arms approach must be taken.

Its gonna take some timw but OpKW is finally been adjusted to a OKW, may take a few more adjustments but overall all the changes are for the game as a whole and not for any specific faction.

A shout out to Magfliga for the great patch and work.
22 Jun 2016, 16:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:27 PMBudwise

Sure man, sure. I'm sorry, but of all members on this site I value your biased opinion spam the least.

But that's not my opinion, but ground school math...
22 Jun 2016, 16:29 PM

You seem have trouble following your own logic, let me recap for you:

You -Unless we want to keep free medisc and rep engis but add:
100MP 20F unlock for STGs and Pzschreck
100MP 15F unlock for Pzfaust
100MP 15F unlock for nades

Moi - 100% agree with your suggestion as it means the cost outlined for weapons at rack, faust etc....

You - Totally idiotic, non-nonsensical response!?!? I think it will take a team of noble scientists an extended period of time to decipher that one!

So have another try, the costs for weapons/upgrades below are due to the unlocking costs, the amount of slots is due to unlocking costs/similarity to allies (as you yourself have suggested!)

Schreck is 60muni with all squads having 2 open slots.
LMG34 60muni with two of the sexiest slots available!
STGs are 60muni for 2 - 4 slots on offer darling!
PZfaust is 15muni
Nades same as always!

All jokes aside I just LOVE your suggestion!!

More like:

1 schreck upgrade for SP.
STGs for 120 (if 4)

No idea why do you think about racks :luvDerp:
You pay just to unlock upgrade is squad UI :luvDerp:
22 Jun 2016, 16:29 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

I love how all the allied only players rejoice because the super mega OP shrek blob couldn't be tamed by their Callis, Land Mattresses, demos, and Emplacement spam lol. l2p

22 Jun 2016, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:28 PMGenObi
Welp i guess we all knew there was gping to be a teething period for our less then average players. Its happen everytime the okw gets adjusted, boy its been a long road from the OPkw ridiculousness of old.

I would hope that threads like these wouldnt pop up until we at least get 24 hours with the patch, i know personally i played 2 matches as okw and got my butt handed to me because iam kinda relearning the faction, i could only imagine the kinda shock the average Axis only player must be feeling when the realization that their one unit A move all in one destroyer is no longer vaild and a combine arms approach must be taken.

Its gonna take some timw but OpKW is finally been adjusted to a OKW, may take a few more adjustments but overall all the changes are for the game as a whole and not for any specific faction.

A shout out to Magfliga for the great patch and work.
ok do what you want I bet 10 buck okw is gona be the lowest win rate and not because sherck removal but because useless upgrade (stg lose to bar make it 90 mun 3-4stg so they beat 1 bar),awkward tech (no medic if tier 2), ober still shit, pupchen still no green cover(a centaur can literally go from the front and kill it in 1 burst ) KT got no price reduction or speed bud and was hit the most from the rear changes ( litteraly swarmed today with 3 Sherman almost lost 1 m4 and KT DEAD)
22 Jun 2016, 16:35 PM

leave this place with kat we want no bias

I am not biased, it is rather realistic. OKW blobbing is considered cancer and had to be removed, but nobody wants to concern themselves with the big elephant in the room: USF blob of doom. Good luck fighting a skilled USF blobber, you will lose so hard lol.
22 Jun 2016, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:16 PMDomine

No thank you. I know at what rank I play and will adjust my attitude based on the perception I have.

The problem with ISGs, halftracks and infrared trucks is that the only real unit that is used competitively is the isg, which is however mediocre. Flaktruck and infraredtruck are troll units.

But let's try and compare the teching cost.

55 fuel is healing cost for OKW.

USF chimes in at 25 + 10 + 15. 50 Their healing cost is 18% of OKW.

UKF is 15 + 15 + 35 for everything. 65. They have a 30 munition sidetech per unit for Healing, and it's completely free to use afterwards. Unless you include Hammer/Anvil as side tech, then they have the highest side tech cost.

Soviets spend 15 + 25. Their healing cost is 250mp.

In other words, the only one who has a higher total tech cost for everything compared to OKW healing is UKF. But OKW also has repair side-tech. Kappa.

And no one comes close to OKW healing costs.

Besides, several of those are behind techwalls already.

USF's healing platform is the weakest of all platforms, since it gets shot to hell pretty fast and is slow. Also, the only way to get a retreat point for USF is to make a major, also limiting, akin to the Medical HQ, the things you can do if you choose to go major first (hence why many preferred captain, in addition to the AT-platform he provided)

Soviets have low fuel cost on their upgrades, but that's namely because soviets only have the ATGs, the Molotovs to upgrade. If soviets had non-doc access to other goodies, such as weapons for conscripts or something similar, it would show as an increase in tech costs. their healing station also is equal as the OKW one, but is limited to their base and they do not get a retreat point tech (non-doc, at least).

UKF is indeed the most expensive to tech, and to correct some of your calculations, the actual cost of upgrading squad size, grenades and unlock weapon racks and the ability to upgrade healing units is 95 fuel (you have to tech platoon command post).

Finally, it is indeed true that you know what rank you play, but one can only use assumptions of your ranking if it's not visible to others, specially if you bring it up yourself. This could hinder your credibility on balance threads like these, as anyone without a visible playercard can claim to be top ranked.
22 Jun 2016, 16:37 PM

I am not biased, it is rather realistic. OKW blobbing is considered cancer and had to be removed, but nobody wants to concern themselves with the big elephant in the room: USF blob of doom. Good luck fighting a skilled USF blobber, you will lose so hard lol.
rifle blob is almost balanced because zook have low pen and lose to volks (with 2 zook) and bar lose to tank
Volks where cheap and anti everything so they were really strong
22 Jun 2016, 16:38 PM

ok do what you want I bet 10 buck okw is gona be the lowest win rate and not because sherck removal but because useless upgrade awkward tech (no medic if tier 2) ober still shit pupchen still no green cover(a centaur can literally go from the front and kill it in 1 burst

No need to bet, I agree with you because for a lot of people who are use to excellant anti everything mainline infantry with little to no teching before a panther or such will have trouble with the adjustments and strategy of using a combine arms approach for now on.

Or as we the rest the community call it, playing the game like how it was suppose to play.

22 Jun 2016, 16:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:37 PMWaffaru

USF's healing platform is the weakest of all platforms, since it gets shot to hell pretty fast and is slow. Also, the only way to get a retreat point for USF is to make a major, also limiting, akin to the Medical HQ, the things you can do if you choose to go major first (hence why many preferred captain, in addition to the AT-platform he provided)

USF healing is generally considered the best, together with UKFs.

their healing station also is equal as the OKW one, but is limited to their base and they do not get a retreat point tech (non-doc, at least).

Sov healing point is worse at healing than OKW one but cheaper.

UKF is indeed the most expensive to tech, and to correct some of your calculations, the actual cost of upgrading squad size, grenades and unlock weapon racks and the ability to upgrade healing units is 95 fuel (you have to tech platoon command post).

The reason why I don't include the platoon command post is that it is not a choice. Otherwise OKW Shrecks and other assorted things like Nades would also have a teching cost.

Finally, it is indeed true that you know what rank you play, but one can only use assumptions of your ranking if it's not visible to others, specially if you bring it up yourself. This could hinder your credibility on balance threads like these, as anyone without a visible playercard can claim to be top ranked.

I don't force anyone to argue with me.

But here's something I can promise you. Things will get changed again.
22 Jun 2016, 16:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 16:38 PMGenObi

No need to bet, I agree with you because for a lot of people who are use to excellant anti everything mainline infantry with little to no teching before a panther or such will have trouble with the adjustments and strategy of using a combine arms approach for now on.

Or as we the rest the community call it, playing the game like how it was suppose to play.

i have never spammed volks NEVER the max I built was 3 and were the 3 I started with I always built kubel and sp or ober so when I win I don't get spammed by ally idiot saying"hurdur volks sherck op hurdur"
If pupchen was good and didn't get coutered by is own counter I would use it instead I'm constricted to rush puma or use sp sherck
Mg 34 is good I fact I use it instead of crappy volks the upgrade is useless if it can't beat bar rifle cause they come almost at the same time
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS