Login

russian armor

Helping Hans deleted Coh2 cause of allie biased patch

10 Jan 2018, 17:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I just watch the clip and the one before. He got stream sniped by lxctm and CptSprice. Twice (not sure if more).

The match on Moscow they got that game in the bag if they were not jebaited into: we must kill the snipers to win. Got screwed by RNG on the FHT base rush but after that they could had just tech PIV and end. For the first 15mins they were basically sitting on map control and on their cut off. Stuka + MHT + LeFH, on an open map, against a mobile army...

Add in tilt/salt, :gg:
10 Jan 2018, 17:27 PM

Im not the emotional type. You would know that if you actually watched 30 minutes of my content. Anything I make.

I once watched 3 minutes of your stream where you giggled about spamming sandbags so your opponent couldn't use his 222.

High-caliber stuff.

And again - smashing keyboard in rage = emotion.

Anyway, clearly you won't listen to facts. You implied Hans was wrong about balance because that would make your favourite faction OP and reduce the jollies you get from spamming soviet cheese strats.

You're the Logan Paul of coh2 minus the fame and success. I'm sure you have much jolly soviet time ahead, go get 'em, kiddo!
10 Jan 2018, 17:47 PM

i know hans have alot of fans, he is a good streamer, a top coh2 player in 1vs1 and good 2vs2 player. but that was an emotional uninstall. and it is hard being always a top player, and sometimes new patch force us to need to play even more to stay good and maybe he dont accept that.

i find it very hard to play against snipers to as okw. only tool i found for now is going t1 + t3 and getting obers as fast as possible. and wait for a flank with thems.

but there is one question i would like hans to answer.

where was he, when the patch was tested? where was all the top players when we needed their feedback and their tests?

it is easy to come after wards and do what he did. and maybe it was to get even more fans?
10 Jan 2018, 17:50 PM

I just watch the clip and the one before. He got stream sniped by lxctm and CptSprice. Twice (not sure if more).

The match on Moscow they got that game in the bag if they were not jebaited into: we must kill the snipers to win. Got screwed by RNG on the FHT base rush but after that they could had just tech PIV and end. For the first 15mins they were basically sitting on map control and on their cut off. Stuka + MHT + LeFH, on an open map, against a mobile army...

Add in tilt/salt, :gg:

+1
10 Jan 2018, 17:57 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I think u did this because noone new will see this post. It look like any critic id not Welcome...and the prove that the last patch was allie biased and shit.

you know that it does no matter on which forumsection this is or?

People see always the latest forumthreads
10 Jan 2018, 18:24 PM

you know that it does no matter on which forumsection this is or?

People see always the latest forumthreads

It's not in CoH2 central though and is much less visible as a result.

Hans spent the stream talking about the Sniper-Guards combo. He says Guards are OP.

The man uninstalled a game he MAKES MONEY on. Anyone here saying it was only emotional is wrong. For him to sacrifice mkney there has to be a serious problem.

Mr. Smith. You and your allied biased team have robbed us of one of the best streamers. Whwn do you plan to rectify your mistakes and admit that buffing cons and meefing okw infantry while leaving axis early to mid game in paltry condition was
A
Mistake
10 Jan 2018, 18:44 PM

My point for those hard-of-reading
As an emotional-type you are not in a position to suggest Hans was acting in emotion and not speaking any truth about imbalance.

Sorry for being direct, but what kind of nonsense argument is this? Because someone is sometimes emotional, he/she is not allowed or capable of saying when others might act emotional?

I am emotional all the time, and recognize others being emotional too, giving me a moment to reflect and see what it's like without being the one who is emotionally involved for once. (Despite Lenny stating he is not emotional, I can't judge it)

It's like saying because you are a mother in pain your are not capable of recognizing and suggesting other mother's in pain? I would argue she is best capable of recognizing other mothers in pain, being an "expert" and actually knowing what it's like. So in my humble opinion that was a complete flat argument, and both of your personal shenanigans, little feud here is not really facilitating this discussion.

Sorry for this little digression.

Now back to topic for the people with great game knowledge, which excludes me.
Cheers
10 Jan 2018, 18:45 PM

I wanted to see more of Hans' game so I started the twitch playback at 3hrs00mins and he merc'd a sniper in 2 secs with a 222 on cross dressing in the woods. Then watched him chase snipers in the Moscow game with Kubel, 222, and P2. That is the curse of COH2. RNG decides too much in this game. And there is the curse of the units being complete dogshit until they kill something. So most times Hans chased with Kubels and 222 he didnt have great chances at killing the snipers.

But should have rekt them with the P2. But it was brand new(and nerfed) and completely useless for the first 2 minutes of its life. Used to see this a lot in vCOH. Units were completely useless until they actually killed something. Then they become somewhat effective. The ISG seems to suffer from this as well.

My point is its work to keep up with the balance in this game because RNG decides so much. Anyone watching game 2 would say this game is shit and you cant kill snipers. But game 1 they would say 222 is OP please nerf. So I think Hans is saying "trying to keep up with the changes amidst all the RNG is too much work. I will play something fun instead."
10 Jan 2018, 20:43 PM

You protest hard. Good for you. Didn't address my point though. You talked about CAS a lot instead, though I didn't bring that up.

My point for those hard-of-reading
As an emotional-type you are not in a position to suggest Hans was acting in emotion and not speaking any truth about imbalance.

You said I was biased though I haven't presented my own opinions on balance. Only that Hans has quit because of it and that should be taken into account.

Feel free to address those points and not go off on a tangent about CAS.

and how do you know he's wrang or right?
10 Jan 2018, 20:48 PM

Sorry for being direct, but what kind of nonsense argument is this? Because someone is sometimes emotional, he/she is not allowed or capable of saying when others might act emotional?

I am emotional all the time, and recognize others being emotional too, giving me a moment to reflect and see what it's like without being the one who is emotionally involved for once. (Despite Lenny stating he is not emotional, I can't judge it)

It's like saying because you are a mother in pain your are not capable of recognizing and suggesting other mother's in pain? I would argue she is best capable of recognizing other mothers in pain, being an "expert" and actually knowing what it's like. So in my humble opinion that was a complete flat argument, and both of your personal shenanigans, little feud here is not really facilitating this discussion.

Sorry for this little digression.

Now back to topic for the people with great game knowledge, which excludes me.
Cheers

+1
10 Jan 2018, 21:38 PM

It's not in CoH2 central though and is much less visible as a result.

Hans spent the stream talking about the Sniper-Guards combo. He says Guards are OP.

The man uninstalled a game he MAKES MONEY on. Anyone here saying it was only emotional is wrong. For him to sacrifice mkney there has to be a serious problem.

Mr. Smith. You and your allied biased team have robbed us of one of the best streamers. Whwn do you plan to rectify your mistakes and admit that buffing cons and meefing okw infantry while leaving axis early to mid game in paltry condition was
A
Mistake

if he was making that much money. he would play soviets. like he did abuse land matress and commandos with brits.

price got under his skin, it got emotional. if u check the video, he is very emotional even before the game started. he was on his nerves.

hans will be back
10 Jan 2018, 22:09 PM

All hear in video Hans couldn't counter snipers.
10 Jan 2018, 22:51 PM

Watching that video is pretty funny.

Tenshi seems like a pleasant enough guy but he says some messed up stuff about people, and I don't mean the joke about getting a hitman. Can't say he's fun to watch either with the 69,420 clicks every second.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be back. People rage-quit games frequently enough but eventually he'll want back because he'll want to play the game.

First post plz be nice I am only 12.
11 Jan 2018, 01:18 AM

I once watched 3 minutes of your stream where you giggled about spamming sandbags so your opponent couldn't use his 222.

High-caliber stuff.

And again - smashing keyboard in rage = emotion.

Anyway, clearly you won't listen to facts. You implied Hans was wrong about balance because that would make your favourite faction OP and reduce the jollies you get from spamming soviet cheese strats.

You're the Logan Paul of coh2 minus the fame and success. I'm sure you have much jolly soviet time ahead, go get 'em, kiddo!

he just said desk so why did you first bring up his computer and then his keyboard trying him to look like a spergy autist so you appear to win the argument which consists of you insulting him lol keep punching that strawman

speaking of strawman, 1 streamer ragequitting after a match = game is unbalanced because axis fanboys have a knee jerk reaction when their 0.80 4v4 winratio is touched owo
11 Jan 2018, 02:39 AM

Though Hans is really good, he doesn't particularly do very well on 2v2, mistake were made from time to time.
And yea 222 could use some buff vs snipers, they deals little to no damage.
11 Jan 2018, 04:30 AM

All replies seem to be

"Hans is wrong"

"Hans just emotional"

"Doesn't mean anything"

Just a blind ignorance to the fact that a monetized top player who plays all factions REPEATEDLY said there were balance problems.

He sees there is no value in just switching to Soviets so he can shoot fish in a barrel.

I'm certain that all the "no no, losing top players cos of balance is ok and anyway it is balanced" people here are currently spamming guards and snipers in automatch.

With soviet cheese fanboy Lenny leading the charge. "Hans is emotional, don't listen, Axis no UP, lol"
11 Jan 2018, 05:13 AM

1) I like Hans
2) Sometimes Hans can let his emotions speak instead of his objective judgement
3) 2 is my own judgement about some of Hans reliability as a source
4) Usually I THINK he has some really good points, and he knows what he is talking about.

I am not stating that he did this here, neither am I saying that he didn't.

I wont comment on this

Clearly you did comment...... Kappa
11 Jan 2018, 09:25 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I think u did this because noone new will see this post. It look like any critic id not Welcome...and the prove that the last patch was allie biased and shit.

I think that a good thread will survive and prosper, whatever section it is in. As SturmPanther has stated later in this thread, it is new posts which take a thread to the top of the Thread Index

I think you also knew this was never a Balance thread bcs it is as much about Helping Hans as it is about Balance. I think that is why you started the thread in COH2 Bugs, bcs you think nobody reads the Scrap Yard.

You are the not the first poster to start a thread in the wrong section in order to try to gain an audience and I daresay you will not be the last.:rolleyes:
11 Jan 2018, 09:37 AM

I think that a good thread will survive and prosper, whatever section it is in. As SturmPanther has stated later in this thread, it is new posts which take a thread to the top of the Thread Index

I think you also knew this was never a Balance thread bcs it is as much about Helping Hans as it is about Balance. I think that is why you started the thread in COH2 Bugs, bcs you think nobody reads the Scrap Yard.

You are the not the first poster to start a thread in the wrong section in order to try to gain an audience and I daresay you will not be the last.:rolleyes:

i startet this thread in balance section, because this video show one thing: the imbalance of this game in the natural form: playing the game > see it inbalance > uninstall till it will be balance

Maybe this is a symptom..but the patch was cancer. This game need a chemo therapy
11 Jan 2018, 09:37 AM

I agree with hans.

"FUCK THIS PATCH"

Its BS.

And to all the know it alls that say why didn't more people contribute to the testing well let me just say this. It took me 5 games as ost vs sov to see that guards are op again and that snipers are still bs. Why is it so hard to understand.

I just had a game vs sov player from china. So there is gonna be lag. Thats just a fact. He went con/3 penals/guards with mines and sandbags everywhere. Then T70 into kv1, although I went afk before kv1. I did manage several flanks and killed the spotter a couple of times but couldn't get a wipe.

I had Halftrack to maintain field presence and that worked ok but guards and ptrs penal easily damage it.
Finally a gren squad went retard and wouldn't get in a fucking house so i just gave up..

Point is, as ost I am microing and repairing and sweeping mines and repositioning mgs and double paks and halftrack, all with lag and building bug whilest the soviet player just spreads out and pushes forward with sniper in tail and unless he runs into mg or is out numbered he will win every engagement...
The only real viable commander is lightning war because of g43 and sprint and even then penals can be deadly if you overextend even a little bit.

Sov snipers have been utter cancer at times in the past and now we are seeing it again, mainly because guards are too good in combination with penals and snipers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★