Login

russian armor

Helping Hans deleted Coh2 cause of allie biased patch

15 Jan 2018, 23:12 PM

I really fucking hope you are taking a piss on us, dood. Otherwise, you are exactly what is wrong with the community...

Taking a piss on you? Is that possible over the internet? If it is, then I could be exactly what is wrong with this community. However, I'm pretty sure that I can't.

Voltardark made a thread about how he was quitting in the last patch because of Axis bias. A lot of the members of this "community" showed up to make fun of him. Hans didn't like how one game went so now we're all supposed to freak out and demand an emergency patch because of Allied bias. Some of us don't take either thread seriously.

16 Jan 2018, 02:12 AM

You honestly think that because Hans was back Lelic suddenly restored balance after 2 days?
16 Jan 2018, 03:05 AM
Senior Editor Badge

You honestly think that because Hans was back Lelic suddenly restored balance after 2 days?

Bruh, Newbie is trolling you ;)

I haven't played enough to really give my own verdict on the patch but Hans has always been a better and more level-headed version of Wada to me.

Hans' rage can get quite intense which isn't good nor bad, just how he is.
16 Jan 2018, 10:50 AM

Bruh, Newbie is trolling you ;)

I haven't played enough to really give my own verdict on the patch but Hans has always been a better and more level-headed version of Wada to me.

Hans' rage can get quite intense which isn't good nor bad, just how he is.

GG WP, Im way too easy to troll :<

Luv you guys <444>3
16 Jan 2018, 12:50 PM

Any question about RNG?:*(

Still vet 2 lol. Veterancy system is so busted in this game.
16 Jan 2018, 17:22 PM
Donator 11

Still vet 2 lol. Veterancy system is so busted in this game.

You do know that veterancy in coh2 has nothing to do with kills, right? Its not wrong, its just how it was designed and it is in many ways better than coh1 kill based system.
16 Jan 2018, 18:41 PM

You do know that veterancy in coh2 has nothing to do with kills, right? Its not wrong, its just how it was designed and it is in many ways better than coh1 kill based system.

It is flawed since whether you like or not lol. The fact that you can gain veterancy just by taking damage without even getting kills and then get better offensive stats shows how flawed it is.
17 Jan 2018, 01:22 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Okay, y'all seem to be getting waaaay off topic here so I'll jump in again.

The veterancy system makes sense for some units. Damage-based vet is good for things like AT guns. It can be hard to kill well-micro'd tanks and then you've just got slow-to-fire AT guns and vet 2/3 tanks that have killed a bunch of infantry.

Sure, you can argue that taking damage shouldn't give veterancy, but that's to balance it out so you're not both bleeding manpower and getting more and more outplayed by vet 3 units while you're just sitting half way to vet 1 and being slaughtered.

But then again, you're more often than not just getting outplayed anyway.

The vet system is fine as is the resource system.

But again, this is not really relevant to the subject at hand :clap:
17 Jan 2018, 03:42 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Well this was an enjoyable read. :P
18 Jan 2018, 14:44 PM
Donator 11

Okay, y'all seem to be getting waaaay off topic here so I'll jump in again.

The veterancy system makes sense for some units. Damage-based vet is good for things like AT guns. It can be hard to kill well-micro'd tanks and then you've just got slow-to-fire AT guns and vet 2/3 tanks that have killed a bunch of infantry.

Sure, you can argue that taking damage shouldn't give veterancy, but that's to balance it out so you're not both bleeding manpower and getting more and more outplayed by vet 3 units while you're just sitting half way to vet 1 and being slaughtered.

But then again, you're more often than not just getting outplayed anyway.

The vet system is fine as is the resource system.

But again, this is not really relevant to the subject at hand :clap:

GB pls, ALliez OpIeOPie:romeoMug::romeoMug::romeoMug::romeoMug::romeoMug:

Even still if his complaint that units taking damage giving them vet is unfair than how would we get vet conscripts :snfCHVGame:

How would that poor 5th man riflemen get his vet 3?

Vet is always a problem in RTS games however and that is b/c often times its hard to get counter vet to counter that vetted unit.
18 Jan 2018, 16:06 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Well this was an enjoyable read. :P

Hans we all love you — rage and all — don’t stop being you <444>3
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak