Login

russian armor

Helping Hans deleted Coh2 cause of allie biased patch

11 Jan 2018, 09:55 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

i startet this thread in balance section, because this video show one thing: the imbalance of this game in the natural form: playing the game > see it inbalance > uninstall till it will be balance

Maybe this is a symptom..but the patch was cancer. This game need a chemo therapy

Please allow me to correct you? You started the thread in COH2 Bugs -the record so confirms. :)

Old category: COH2 Bugs
New category: Scrap Yard
11 Jan 2018, 10:06 AM

Please allow me to correct you? You started the thread in COH2 Bugs -the record so confirms. :)

than it was a mistake...pls take it balance
11 Jan 2018, 11:16 AM

Permanently Banned
What i can say, its l2p issue. Hans like always dont see his mistakes and blame balance.
Funny thing, why he dont blame balance, when win games with soviet with snipers ? :thinking:
Why he dont blame balance when abuse brit meta ? :thinking:
I can not understand this hypocrisy, when you win with stuff its okey, when you lose its OP or bad :thinking:.
Sad that streamer Hans leave game for some time, but happy that player Hans, dont be whine some time KappaClaus.
11 Jan 2018, 11:22 AM

Permanently Banned
but there is one question i would like hans to answer.

where was he, when the patch was tested? where was all the top players when we needed their feedback and their tests?

it is easy to come after wards and do what he did. and maybe it was to get even more fans?

Good one.
11 Jan 2018, 11:23 AM

yeah, 1v1 is mostly about tryhard kids who think they are good. but then they arent anymore in bigger modes

ROFL :crazy:
11 Jan 2018, 11:30 AM

Permanently Banned
I will be write some story.
Noggano after patch snipe Brosras and lose few times without chance (just like me), write in chat that patch is bad. But me, write to him, Noggano, i can help you, give few advise. And what happen next you ask, after my help, he snipe Brosras again and win all games. Game changes, need adapt and somthing change, its like in life, when you are 30 you cannot drink beers like student, coz its not solid.
Also RNG in coh, can *uck you very hard, you can lose to not balance or player, but to RNG (third player in the game).
11 Jan 2018, 11:39 AM

yeah, 1v1 is mostly about tryhard kids who think they are good. but then they arent anymore in bigger modes

Thats so true, even 2vs2 its too much sometimes for top 1vs1 players
11 Jan 2018, 12:24 PM

Do you really think that record is a valid source of information Kappa
11 Jan 2018, 13:15 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Do you really think that record is a valid source of information Kappa

:D You are evidently paying attention to your studies.

For this purposes of this forum, we can adopt the approach of the Bankers Book Evidence Act 1879 and so the extract which I have provided from our log will suffice as a valid certificate. And no! - I am not going to ask our Coders to confirm how and when they set up the recording system for such an event. ;)
11 Jan 2018, 13:27 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I will be write some story.
Noggano after patch snipe Brosras and lose few times without chance (just like me), write in chat that patch is bad. But me, write to him, Noggano, i can help you, give few advise. And what happen next you ask, after my help, he snipe Brosras again and win all games. Game changes, need adapt and somthing change, its like in life, when you are 30 you cannot drink beers like student, coz its not solid.
Also RNG in coh, can *uck you very hard, you can lose to not balance or player, but to RNG (third player in the game).

Normally you and me are not on the same side , but here ... :thumb:
11 Jan 2018, 13:45 PM

:D You are evidently paying attention to your studies.

For this purposes of this forum, we can adopt the approach of the Bankers Book Evidence Act 1879 and so the extract which I have provided from our log will suffice as a valid certificate. And no! - I am not going to ask our Coders to confirm how and when they set up the recording system for such an event. ;)

I was done writing the last notes yesterday to all the different subjects I can be examinated within.
I have 110 pages with pictures LUL

I feel prepared!

BUT, I can still educate uneducated people on how to argue within reason <444>3
11 Jan 2018, 15:34 PM

I went afk before kv1.

Pro strats. :P
11 Jan 2018, 16:11 PM

its like in life, when you are 30 you cannot drink beers like student, coz its not solid.

You are wrong ^^
11 Jan 2018, 16:20 PM

And on Topic finally he delete This Crap.
Hope he went back to vCOH. thumps up
11 Jan 2018, 17:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2018, 16:20 PMSmoky82
And on Topic finally he delete This Crap.
Hope he went back to vCOH. thumps up

No need for incendiary devices, thanks. ;)

I highly doubt if Hans went back to COH1. (He's off to Japan shortly anyway)
11 Jan 2018, 17:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I just had a game vs sov player from china. So there is gonna be lag. Thats just a fact.

Last time we knew, servers were on NY. If you are on Australia, that's like 250-300ping + any input delay. You will always have lag.
11 Jan 2018, 19:03 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

A) Hans will come back to coh2 no worry. Yes maybe not this month. He got already the money from the Subs, so January is over.

B) I agree that 222 needs a buff ONLY vs snipers.

C) RNG and Map was a factor as well

D) Axis had wrong tactic from docs and units.

E) His teammate

I'm finish :)
11 Jan 2018, 19:05 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

About Hotfix.
This will take a while. Because maybe you noticed it already coh2 has no CM since some months ago.
11 Jan 2018, 19:09 PM

I'm finish :)

Ich habe fertig (like Trapatoni) :nahnah:
Just messing with you Sturmpanther.

Viele Grüße aus Athen :)
11 Jan 2018, 20:34 PM
Patrion 14

I will say this - the patch was a godsend for team games (although artillery is becoming a bit too dominant for my taste on both sides).

I can see how 2v2s would be compromised but this particular ragequit was a sniper issue. Every time snipers are mentioned I am required to do some frothing at the mouth so here goes: this is not the patch's fault. If you watch the stream this is about snipers/guards which is a venerable combo that just happened to not be in meta for a year or because maxim spam and then ultra penals were introduced.

in DBP snipers were not altered significantly enough to start dominating the meta, and have in fact received a significant nerf about a year ago. They are still too useful versus infantry for my liking. Snipers as they are have no place in CoH2. They completely go against what the game is about - they ignore cover, they are not implemented with any measure of authenticity, and they become a kiting / dancing game.

Also this will sound a bit evil but the way they got their lefh / schwerer bombed as Hans ragequit was very amusing to me. Hans is so, so annoyed by it and yet the only thing on my mind was literally 2 years of getting NukaStuka'd in team games for 160 ammo every time I dared set up a static defence. But suddenly it's a problem when Allies can do it (and bombing runs weren't even buffed)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 550

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment