Login

russian armor

okw grenade unlock

3 Jan 2018, 08:54 AM

when you just make truck and cancel it. you can still use volks grenade. so you can throw grenade as much as fast. is it intended to?
3 Jan 2018, 09:43 AM
9 Jan 2018, 01:06 AM

Wait so you just have to click to build it then cancel its building and you get free FREE nade tech?
9 Jan 2018, 07:06 AM

Are we talking about incendiary grenades? Because I'm pretty sure you don't even need the truck. I think someone said it's linked to how much fuel you have.
9 Jan 2018, 08:37 AM

Incendiary grenades now have a 0.75 timer
Incendiary grenades no longer require a truck to be deployed.

Just read the patchnotes guys, it's really not that hard.
9 Jan 2018, 08:39 AM

the new grenades are crap...their timer and the low dmg ...MGs in houses doesnt need to be afraid..they will lose 1-2 models
9 Jan 2018, 08:40 AM

tbh I am fine with these changes (though I play a lot of OKW, so my opinion might be a bit biased).

It is IMO fine, because before you were screwed as OKW when playing against house camping with MGs. Semoisky northern house vs brits = gg. One MG can deny the complete south side without any possibility to counter it while the rest of the army defends left and you won't get a fuel point.

Now it still is hard but if you manage to throw that nade, you can come back.
9 Jan 2018, 10:05 AM

the new grenades are crap...their timer and the low dmg ...MGs in houses doesnt need to be afraid..they will lose 1-2 models

It's not about killing them. Even bundled grenades rarely do that. It's just about denying cover, and they're fine at that. Previously it was impossible to dodge them.
9 Jan 2018, 10:15 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

moving the thread, because its no bug :)
9 Jan 2018, 11:07 AM

It's not about killing them. Even bundled grenades rarely do that. It's just about denying cover, and they're fine at that. Previously it was impossible to dodge them.

molotovs will kill most models ..and are cheaper
9 Jan 2018, 11:58 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

molotovs will kill most models ..and are cheaper

Well for molotovs you have to tech, don't forget that!

Okw nades are free from begin when you have muni
9 Jan 2018, 12:06 PM

these arguements are not really usefull in so many discussions.

i hear it every time: penals are expansive af and need to be good....or the bofors need tech etc..

this means if there will be a unit which cost 1000mp and 500 fuel and 500 muni it should instant win the match??

or a kubel cant win vs a cheaper pio...so let us make a unit for 5mp and 5HP...it will constantly wipe from every shot.

fallis cost more than penals...but didn shredd them ...or cant kill a heavy tank with 3-4 nades...

volks firenades are expansiver than molotovs...sure..molotovs cost tech...but which nades are expansiver if you use them more than 10 times? hm?
10 Jan 2018, 00:16 AM

What the hell does that mean ?

It's not like okw has different costs and all factions tech trees absorb the same amoumt of fuel +-5, right ? =/
10 Jan 2018, 01:56 AM

i trade any time okw nades for molotovs:P

i think the nades are in perfect spot now. they throw fast but give time to other player to react. they deny cover, are good vs houses.
10 Jan 2018, 09:34 AM

Most games I play are against noobs and they just stand in the OKW fire and laugh. Taking nearly no damage. Mean while you take damage as the dipsnot fumbles around in his pockets looking for the grenade. I have tossed a grenade as my OST team mate shot a rifle grenade and the enemy barely takes any damage now. Mean while the SOV player can level a 4 story hirise building killing tanks and children alike SeemsGoodMan
10 Jan 2018, 15:19 PM

They are hella exensive in munitions for the cost now. I would prefer they do more initial damage since they can be dodged now, and I wouldn't like to see a 15-25 muni nade being thrown in 100% of fights

At their current power level though the unlock is fine. They are good, just pricey for their damage even with denying cover
10 Jan 2018, 19:13 PM

i trade any time okw nades for molotovs:P

i think the nades are in perfect spot now. they throw fast but give time to other player to react. they deny cover, are good vs houses.

+1 idk tho they're quite close the two
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS