Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
22 Dec 2017, 07:31 AM

Do grenades not detonate mines now.

Just watch a replay where my nade landed exactly on top of a mine and no detonation or even damage.

22 Dec 2017, 10:13 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

New Bug Visual:
-Commander Mobile Assault Regiment (the one with Land Mattress) Auto-repair continues in another slot.

QoL Has been applied in patch 21? :
-Calliope reload frequency causes rockets to visually fire from the same launch tube after a period of time
22 Dec 2017, 11:58 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

DECEMBER 21st 2017 HOTFIX
USF
Cluster Mines
* Munitions cost increased from 90 to 110

BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the mini / tactical map for the 1v1 version of Crossing in the Woods was not displaying properly
- Various text strings have been updated (currently in English only with localized translations coming in a future patch)
- Fixed an issue where the FRP reinforcement time penalty would not apply properly to all units
- Fixed an issue where British Forward Assembly reinforcement penalty was significantly higher than other forward retreat points (+250% penalty, as opposed to +75% penalty)
- Fixed an issue where certain AT-grenade attacks would fail to properly track vehicles
- Fixed an issue where anti-air half-track's main gun would fail to properly track aircraft
To prevent unintentional squad wipes, demo defuse duration has been changed from 2 secs to 20 secs (this is a temporary fix until a more suitable solution can be found)
- Fixed an issue where cluster mines would apply additional criticals on affected vehicles (other than a speed/rotation penalties)
- Fixed an issue where the selection pointer for cluster mines turned to green (friendly drop) as opposed to red when picking a target
- Jaeger Command Squad Vet 1 text now properly indicates that it unlocks the flares ability
- Fixed an issue with Volksgrenadiers where the bonus sight range would unlock at Veterancy 5 rather than Veterancy 4
- Relief Infantry ability duration reduced from 120 seconds to 60 seconds (as intended/advertised in DBP)
- Fixed an issue where the map Lazur Factory remained in the automatch map pool
- Fixed an issue where Lazerath Ambush's name was not displaying correctly
- KV-8 commander and UI icon reverted
- Fixed an issue where certain "Support Your Faction" faceplates had swapped images with the newly added "King of the Hill" faceplates
- Various icon updates for units and abilities such as Fallschirmjaegers, USF's Mark Vehicle, and the Artillery Field Officer for the Wehrmacht
22 Dec 2017, 12:00 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Do grenades not detonate mines now.

Just watch a replay where my nade landed exactly on top of a mine and no detonation or even damage.

???

22 Dec 2017, 13:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2017, 04:41 AMCopy
This might sound like a dumb question but I wonder how the demo defuse time change would help against squad wipes...

Due to a difficult to resolve bug, if you successfully defuse a demo, it blows up in your face. The 20 second defuse timer will at least prevent engineer squads from committing sepukku.
22 Dec 2017, 13:36 PM

Why the SturmTiger and King Tiger can be on the battlefield at the same time?
22 Dec 2017, 16:46 PM

Deploying Jager Light Infantry into a house sometimes causes a green flare to drop down instead of infantry. It consumes the manpower but nothing happens.
22 Dec 2017, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2017, 13:56 PMHarold
A few veterancy issues, probably not all:

1.) Volksgrenadier veterancy rank 4 currently has no effect, the sight radius bonus requires veterancy 5 to activate.

2.) leIG 18 veterancy rank 2 reduces smoke barrage cooldown by 40% instead of increasing it's range by 33%.

3.) Jaeger Command Squad veterancy rank 1 does not increase squad survivability.

I just hope that there will be a polishing update. The localization, ability speech codes, icons and veterancy modifiers are simply a mess. It's horrendous.

We fixed #1 and #3.

For #2 the intended leIG change is the smoke recharge rate, since smoke barrage already gets a range increase at vet3. Unfortunately, we didn't have a suitable locstring we could reference for the vet level ;(
22 Dec 2017, 19:39 PM

This patch makes me scream with anger:
- The patch has broken pathfinding of SU-85, I order to turn it back - it's spinning. Before the patch was not like this.
- ML-20 direct hit in the MG-42 - the killing of one crew. The projectile fell alongside - no damage.
- Shoocks - no longer assault infantry, now they ambush infantry.
- Phantom ZiS.
- not killing mortar - 12 minutes of the game, he has 2 murders, but lighting mines without veteranship !!!
22 Dec 2017, 21:32 PM

OKW Medkit Bug

Sometimes only single medkit is spent when healing multiple squads. Happens when you urge "grab medkit"
command to multiple squads (which are near medkit) at once.

[replay]66699[/replay]

In this short game you can see Volks and 2 Sturms picking a medkit crate, all 3 of them are healed, yet only 2 crates disappear <444>_<444>
22 Dec 2017, 23:05 PM

???

WTF does this mean.

You don't understand or you don't believe me?
22 Dec 2017, 23:54 PM
Patrion 27

Depens when you played it.

Relic failed in early yes. But i was fixing this problem with Relic together yesterday night. They forgot to remove the 3vs3, 4vs4 maps as i told them :)

Also Relic knows about 3vs3: lazur Factory and that in 4vs4 lanzerath ambush has only numbers as name.

Both will get changed in some days i hope!

That's good news. Thanks for your hard work.
22 Dec 2017, 23:56 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

That's good news. Thanks for your hard work.

thx:)
look at the hotfix from 21.12 :)
22 Dec 2017, 23:57 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

WTF does this mean.

You don't understand or you don't believe me?

kind of both kappa

do you have a replay?

because for me everything is working
22 Dec 2017, 23:58 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

- not killing mortar - 12 minutes of the game, he has 2 murders, but lighting mines without veteranship !!!

explain more pls and which mortar
23 Dec 2017, 00:00 AM

One thing I've noticed several times since the patch is Conscripts flanking an MG42 (right next to it out of its arc) seem to do minimal damage to it with their standard weapons.
23 Dec 2017, 00:05 AM

kind of both kappa

do you have a replay?

because for me everything is working

No replay unfortunately.

Maybe a one off bug but I did watch replay twice to be sure and on both occasions the nade lands on the mine and does nothing.

I will try to replicate again if I remember in game. ;)
23 Dec 2017, 00:13 AM

*BUG REPORT*

3v3, Winter map, Rzhev map I believe. My ally lost his 75 and I reacquired it.

Using Conscripts, captured allied player's Pak Howitzer (75mm) than used the conscript special reinforce ability. Pak howitzer is now fully manned.

Problem: The Pak 75mm could now no longer fire or use HE barrage.
Things I tried: moving it, and re setting it up. trying to use over and over.

My thoughts: I was also using the 152mm howitzer in conjunction with barrages, it was working fine. the 75mm was failing to fire barrage ability and its regular shooting ability.

Also,

Playing british, the british matilda smoke launcher does not work if you are using its scouting ability,
Found out why because it uses its turret to fire said smoke launchers, if there could be a way to convey that to the players that would be great definetly caused me some confusion for awhile, thank you again.
23 Dec 2017, 01:49 AM

landing officer strill can use heroic charge and granade at the same time
comet can use phosforus round every 5 sec
23 Dec 2017, 06:56 AM

explain more pls and which mortar

I wrote about it many times, and I'm not alone. I'm talking about the 82 mm mortar PM-41 (But correctly BM-41). I have a huge collection of similar screenshots. I produce mortar at the start of the game, all the time he was on the front line. I constantly nurse it - the result:
https://www.coh2.org/file/15552/20171222122119-1.jpg
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
unknown 9
United States 6
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W