Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
21 Dec 2017, 13:04 PM

Ejecting and entering a tank causes the target-vehicles option to be turned off again.
21 Dec 2017, 13:19 PM
Donator 11

Ejecting and entering a tank causes the target-vehicles option to be turned off again.

I’m sure the mod team mentioned this before release - if I recall the fix causes new issues or something
21 Dec 2017, 13:37 PM

How do you mean? Hasn't this always been the case?
21 Dec 2017, 13:43 PM

I believe so
21 Dec 2017, 13:44 PM

No, before the patch you could eject from a Jackson with target-vehicle on and when you entered the vehicle target-vehicle was automatically turned on again.
21 Dec 2017, 13:56 PM

A few veterancy issues, probably not all:

1.) Volksgrenadier veterancy rank 4 currently has no effect, the sight radius bonus requires veterancy 5 to activate.

2.) leIG 18 veterancy rank 2 reduces smoke barrage cooldown by 40% instead of increasing it's range by 33%.

3.) Jaeger Command Squad veterancy rank 1 does not increase squad survivability.

I just hope that there will be a polishing update. The localization, ability speech codes, icons and veterancy modifiers are simply a mess. It's horrendous.
21 Dec 2017, 14:05 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 21:38 PMLago
A couple of other visual bugs:

• The Recon Company cluster bomb off-map uses a green targeting icon like a friendly ability rather than a red one.
  • The WC51 Mark Target is using the Prioritise Vehicles icon (crosshair over a Tiger) rather than the Mark Target icon (crosshair over a StuG).

thx

On (4) Semoskiy Winter the fence on the opposite side of the graveyard across from the church in the middle is passable with infantry units.

Thx for the report LUL

Here to report a bug, was playing against USF but i couldn't target the jackson had to use attack ground to destroy it (this happen just before the jackson was uncrewed for repairs). Had multiply vehicles selected.

you have a replay of that? and for my understanding: jackson was normal, you tried to attack him and in this time the crew went out to repair the jackson right? Then you had to use attackground etc on it.
Is this the case? if so, that is normal and was already in the past in automatch. If not this case, explain again pls

21 Dec 2017, 14:06 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2017, 13:56 PMHarold
A few veterancy issues, probably not all:

1.) Volksgrenadier veterancy rank 4 currently has no effect, the sight radius bonus requires veterancy 5 to activate.

2.) leIG 18 veterancy rank 2 reduces smoke barrage cooldown by 40% instead of increasing it's range by 33%.

3.) Jaeger Command Squad veterancy rank 1 does not increase squad survivability.

thx
21 Dec 2017, 14:11 PM

No, before the patch you could eject from a Jackson with target-vehicle on and when you entered the vehicle target-vehicle was automatically turned on again.

Nope, I am 95% sure it would reset, just like it does now.
21 Dec 2017, 14:53 PM

Played a 4vs4 game.

There was a Bofors built for 10-20 minutes and it couldn't manage to get a single kill on the enemy aircraft. The recon plane was buzzing all the time. It was rotating, but I cannot say whether it was shooting or not as I wasn't paying too much attention to that.

Is this normal?
21 Dec 2017, 16:09 PM

The Fallschimjaeger airborne assault focus unit in buildings with anti tank strafes. Is it working as intended?
21 Dec 2017, 16:32 PM

Another (possibly intended) bug: Support Paratroopers cannot crew machine guns and mortars.
21 Dec 2017, 17:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2017, 12:01 PMDonXavi

ah ok mate. Sorry thought it was a bug.
21 Dec 2017, 18:08 PM

(Possible)Bugs:
  • Some Conscript Squads are not having AT nades (he didn't use AT doctrine, just normal and PPSH cons were used)
  • Central church being locked down into a rubble with just 2 t34/76 shots. Second shot took 50% of it's healthbar. If you look closely at it, the t34/76 shot passed through the frontal wall of the church, got stuck in the middle and bugged somehow (caused much bigger damage, because the aoe was implied differently than it is normal). I do not think a 50% health of a church should go down with a single t34/76 shot.
  • Faust Bug. Near Norther VP when I attacked it with KT and 2 rakks and volks. Volks were ordered to fire faust but it dissappeared somewhere/did not fire it all. Please look at it
  • T34/76 phasing through the KT and completely bugging it (before KT dies). It does not only block one direction of the tiger, it bugs into the tiger and it is unable to move at all (like when 222 gets stuck int AC carcas). This should not happen at all, a single tank should limit mobility of another, not phase into it and immobilise it completely
  • I am not sure if this is a real bug or there was just some random mine but...
    In the last moment of the match, su85 attacks flakHQ, Hetzer attacked Su85 from the back. After a while Su85 is damaged a bit and recieved an engine damage. When you take a look at all other bugs you should also look at this one, if actually Hetzer is able to cause engine damage, or it was just some random mine

Please investigate them, some of them might have been only a bad concidence but there are some obvious bugs as well.

PS: Use chat to acnowledge those bugs, all of them are mentioned in the chat as well.

GL Sturm
21 Dec 2017, 20:17 PM

Permanently Banned
I have feeling that with STG somthing happen, its look like to powerful. Or its coz changes with cons and tommie ?
21 Dec 2017, 20:50 PM

Some bug :
1 base orientation is again screwed up for some map (maybe the new ones) usf anb Brits facing with weapon raks backwards
2 sherman buldozer can't build on snow and some other terrain (its stated it can build anywhere but ice and bridges)
3 rifle and IS sometimes get idle model ( model is in T position holding the gun with "the force" ,secret master jedi buff?)
4 art from jeep sometimes spend muni and red flare appear but nothing happens (maybe just when they lose line of sight, or they die)
21 Dec 2017, 22:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hotfix incoming in like 1 hour;

thx for all the reports.
21 Dec 2017, 22:15 PM
22 Dec 2017, 04:28 AM

Entering garrisons is still bugging out for me - same issue as the preview where a single model gets stuck at door and the rest of the squad derps out.
22 Dec 2017, 04:41 AM

This might sound like a dumb question but I wonder how the demo defuse time change would help against squad wipes...
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS