Login

russian armor

FBP V1.1 UPDATE

PAGES (9)down
27 Jul 2017, 13:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2017, 13:45 PMAlphrum

how inaccurate are we talking? can you be more specific for example chance of hitting a panther at max range.. etc...

Just mutiply accuracy of the jackson by the target size of the vehicle.

E.g.,:
- 60% chance to hit Stug at max range
- 72% chance to hit Panther at max range (ignoring lower penetration)
- 54% chance to hit blitzing OST Panther at max range
- 36% chance to hit blitzing OKW Panther at max range, cause OKW
- 78% chance to hit KT at max range (ignoring lower penetration)
- 39% chance to hit blitzing KT at max range, cause OKW

However, accuracy picks up very quickly, the closer you move.
27 Jul 2017, 14:02 PM

It's also has much less accuracy at long-range and even worse penetration when firing at range 60. It needs to close to be effective against heavier vehicles and can't snipe mediums as easily.

To sum up what you have changed about the Jackson:

You have increased it's accuracy despite not wanting to create a medium tank killer.
You have lowered it's penetration despite the USF lack of AT against heavy vehicles.
You have increased it's health to 600. A value that does not follow the HP consistency of 80hp steps.
You have increased it's price to justify the better performance.

Is it so hard to set the Jackson's health to 640hp and just leave everything else untouched?

I'd also like to point out the absurdity of buffing the Tiger speed. It's a HEAVY TANK - but on Vet3 with Blitzkrieg it becomes the Sugar Plum Fairy dancing to a fastened version of the Hungarian Dance No.5.
27 Jul 2017, 14:15 PM

You have increased it's accuracy despite not wanting to create a medium tank killer.
You have lowered it's penetration despite the USF lack of AT against heavy vehicles.
You have increased it's health to 600. A value that does not follow the HP consistency of 80hp steps.

Is it so hard to set the Jackson's health to 640hp and just leave everything else untouched?

I believe it is intended for 200-damage Panthers to kill Jackson in 3 shots.
27 Jul 2017, 14:16 PM

Stug nerfs, ostwind nerfs, jackson buffs etc... Interesting developments, let's see how far the imagination can go
27 Jul 2017, 14:17 PM

so its means it take about 30sec ....if we ignor the jackso is really fast and panther cant hit anything while moving....so yeah..nearly undestroyable by panther
27 Jul 2017, 14:25 PM

so its means it take about 30sec ....if we ignor the jackso is really fast and panther cant hit anything while moving....so yeah..nearly undestroyable by panther

I don't understand if you suggest something because there are no difference in that particular case with live version.
27 Jul 2017, 14:28 PM

I don't understand if you suggest something because there are no difference in that particular case with live version.

It's usually the best to ignore those who provide nothing but their tears to the discussion.
27 Jul 2017, 14:29 PM

excellent, another balance patch with buffs for allies and nerfs for poor axis.
27 Jul 2017, 14:30 PM

- King Tiger and is out of scope, if you can believe that

So that explains the absence of the king in the patch. I cant comprehend why, I thought they wanted t address heavies this patch.

On a side note; didnt the 85 have 160 armor and the 76 150? If not, when did that change?

Edit: Just tried out the ISU again, whats up with the concrete round (not able to be used on target)? you cant use it at all.
27 Jul 2017, 21:04 PM

I'd also like to point out the absurdity of buffing the Tiger speed. It's a HEAVY TANK - but on Vet3 with Blitzkrieg it becomes the Sugar Plum Fairy dancing to a fastened version of the Hungarian Dance No.5.

Don't worry pal, I did the math already and at close range the new Jackson can penetrate a Tiger's frontal armor reliabily, with HVAP And General Jackson bulletin even a KT will be easy to penetrate, don't even need Vet3 anymore to stop being so damn bouncy.
It's a change and a buff, now you will rush Axis tanks with your M36s and it will actually work, it's gonna be fun.
28 Jul 2017, 02:57 AM

Dont forget, it is more or less the only TD fast enough that can STILL crush infrantry

Meanwhile the jackson dances around the panther and gets 3 penetrative hits...

+1

It's usually the best to ignore those who provide nothing to the discussion.

Fixed it for you; pro tip, you are one of them.

It's because of those that provide their tears to the discussion that OP shit ends up nerfed, like, oh I dont know, maybe Cancer Emplacement? Or maybe the old OP as fuark Tigers?
28 Jul 2017, 03:48 AM
Patrion 15

:facepalm:
Crocodile

Due to the loss of the second flamethrower that significantly reduced the Crocodile's output against infantry (range: 38), we are slightly increasing the primary flamethrower’s range to match other flame tanks. The damage of the main gun is also being increased.

Flamethrower range partially reverted from 25 to 30
Main gun damage from 80 to 120
28 Jul 2017, 07:05 AM

It's usually the best to ignore those who provide nothing but their tears to the discussion.

+1 to both of you. Just simply ignore every post by Ullumullu. There is just Axis lover bullshit behind.
And this comes from an Axis player too.

28 Jul 2017, 07:08 AM

+1 to both of you. Just simply ignore every post by Ullumullu. There is just Axis lover bullshit behind.
And this comes from an Axis player too.

have fun with the new Jackson, which can now solo your panther.
28 Jul 2017, 08:15 AM

YOUR Panther! Touche, haha!
28 Jul 2017, 10:44 AM

Because your panther will be without any protection right ?

Single AT gun and USF Jackson will turn into toilet roll thanks to its miserable armor.
28 Jul 2017, 10:50 AM

Because your panther will be without any protection right ?

Single AT gun and USF Jackson will turn into toilet roll thanks to its miserable armor.

the best players lost tanks cause of no support units....i bet you too...
28 Jul 2017, 11:16 AM

the best players lost tanks cause of no support units....i bet you too...

Best players losee tanks because of

A) being outplayed in the early game (so enemy will snowball them with 5 t34
B) Overextending
C) RNG Fucks with them
D) nothe paying attention (very rare)

._.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 45
unknown 26
Mexico 16