Login

russian armor

Bad runs

31 May 2017, 15:24 PM

But being able to blame your team mates is what makes team games so accessible and popular!

Actually 3vs3 and 4vs4 is more "lucky simulator" than anything else. I see how they play,their level and rank and of course I can judge them.I don't do it when we play, but after the game to give them some tips but most of them are too salty.
31 May 2017, 15:43 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Actually 3vs3 and 4vs4 is more "lucky simulator" than anything else. I see how they play,their level and rank and of course I can judge them.I don't do it when we play, but after the game to give them some tips but most of them are too salty.

Indeed. 4vs4 random is cancer. Don't do that^^
1 Jun 2017, 10:42 AM

Check out this post.

Vielen Dank Alter. you put some proper effort in there :)
1 Jun 2017, 13:33 PM

I have to admit that I usually play 3 games a day AT MAX (and not everyday).

To be honest I have a lot more problems with winning streaks as with losing streaks.
I may lose a game or up to 5, it doesn't matter. I play this game for fun, not for rank.

Some years ago I really wanted to become better and make my way to the top 100. But then I noticed that I got really bitter when losing because I knew that I felt back and that sucked. But nowadays I never look at my rank anymore and that was the best thing I ever did in CoH2.

If you lose a lot of games, you will win a game sooner or later. And the next games probably too, as you are in a skill group that is usually worse than you are.

But if you win 5-10 games in a row. You just know that sooner or later somebody will come and give you a pretty good ass beating. So a loss is inescapable.

That's why I don't play OKW at the moment. Because I got a pretty good streak and my next enemy will probably be pretty good and I just want to relax from work when I play and not work even more.

1 Jun 2017, 13:47 PM

Happened to me with USF, from 180 to almost 600 in a few days. I was maaaaaaad :D
Got my self back on track (almost top 200 ) but felt down again. It seems that i cant handle USF so good anymore. Don't know why, but it sucks :D
3 Jun 2017, 16:57 PM

I'm on a 6 win streak and back into the top 300, apparently I'm just super inconsistent
4 Jun 2017, 00:08 AM

Happened to me with USF, from 180 to almost 600 in a few days. I was maaaaaaad :D
Got my self back on track (almost top 200 ) but felt down again. It seems that i cant handle USF so good anymore. Don't know why, but it sucks :D

Matchmaking sucks..usually you will get low levels in your team who can't react to non meta.And believe me you will still get one rank 80 and the other rank 180 and so on
4 Jun 2017, 01:51 AM

If I'm having a bad day because of matchmaking, I just play 1v1 or AT. If I'm having a bad day because I can't micro for shit for whatever reason, I'll play OKW :D
5 Jun 2017, 19:34 PM

Yeah he is! He rekt me in an automatch and we've played a few together since then

Just keep on losing -> feeling like a scrub -> lelic decides to give you literally new players you have no problems beating -> win one game, get matched with a top30 team again -> back to losing feelsbadman
6 Jun 2017, 18:25 PM
Donator 33

Had the same, just over the last few days, I usually do 2v2 AT with a clan mate, we had a very good ratio last time we played (Bare in mind was near 6 months ago due to personal issues happening irl for myself.)

From a 15w / 4l and in top 100, now down to a near 50/50 split on wins and losses its frustrating, but happens to all of us at times.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2
unknown 2
unknown 48
United States 35
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L