Login

russian armor

Bad runs

31 May 2017, 11:26 AM

How do you guys get yourself out of losing streaks or just general poor play? I've dropped from 160 Soviets to barely in the top 400 in about a week and a bit and there are no signs of improvement. Feel like I'm having a stroke every time there is a huge fight.

31 May 2017, 11:38 AM
Strategist Badge

I thought this might have been a message about uncontrollable diarrhea...

Try playing different factions, taking a break or seeing what the meta is. Alternatively, keep playing so you drop so low you can only go up.
31 May 2017, 11:42 AM
Donator 11

The best choice is to switch faction, especially to the one you are most often losing to. You can try same strategy that made you lose and see what other soviet players do to counter it.
31 May 2017, 11:53 AM

Is because of noobs. I have lost 110 rank to 300 in 2 days.If i play random after 5pm (gmt +1) then there is a very big chance that I will lose again and again.For me it's better if I play from 11am to 3 PM.
31 May 2017, 12:01 PM

I'm now down to like 480. Losing every game I play no matter what I do. Played a game as OKW and lost to Brit emplacement spam. Feel like my micro has just gone out the window
31 May 2017, 12:05 PM

Does anyone know how auto match actually works? I mean I get that its based off of your auto match rank and not your level, but I consistently find myself up against max level players, although I'm only half that. How do the levels relate to your place in the leader boards?
31 May 2017, 12:05 PM

Does anyone know how auto match actually works? I mean I get that its based off of your auto match rank and not your level, but I consistently find myself up against max level players, although I'm only half that. How do the levels relate to your place in the leader boards?
31 May 2017, 12:09 PM
Donator 11

These levels have absolutely no relation to niether rank nor skill. They are based on how much experience all your units got during all your matches - so in fact all they are related to is playtime. Mind that the single player playtime also counts and that some players have multiple accounts.
31 May 2017, 12:12 PM

These levels have absolutely no relation to niether rank nor skill. They are based on how much experience all your units got during all your matches - so in fact all they are related to is playtime. Mind that the single player playtime also counts and that some players have multiple accounts.

Cheers now I know
31 May 2017, 12:16 PM

5 losses in a row. I am a salt mine.
31 May 2017, 12:32 PM

Yes it happens time to time. Usually it is because you are tired or after a big break leaving you with a rusty microing.
Avoid playing when tired, do some arranged games to get your micro a bit better without touching your ELO. You can also create a family account to train.
31 May 2017, 12:44 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Is because of noobs. I have lost 110 rank to 300 in 2 days.If i play random after 5pm (gmt +1) then there is a very big chance that I will lose again and again.For me it's better if I play from 11am to 3 PM.

Don't get me wrong, but it depends on the Time.

Like at 11 am to 3pm EU time there are not many good players playing. 5pm until 1 am EU time you will face good enemies.

When you want to climb the ladder in chill modus: Play while NA time!

Maybe try to find a teammate and play premade? Maybe it helps. Also play some OKW games. You will have much more fun to win :)

31 May 2017, 12:49 PM
Benefactor 355

I thought this might have been a message about uncontrollable diarrhea...

Do share your thoughts on dat topic as well #MVGame
31 May 2017, 13:18 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Cheers now I know

Check out this post.

On topic: Yeah, had those as well, pretty frustrating. I typically check the other players level after the match, there are these days when you get constantly matched with people that are simply better. In that case I switch to the other side. Keeping track of who I played also helps staying grounded. Like, I had a match versus a much better player and won because he dropped even though he was close to winning. That gave my mediocre ranks a nice boost, but I knew that I didn't actually belong in that realm and probably will loose the next couple of games.

Other than that, well, I know there there are other days where I will enjoy a winning streak...

Btw, at times I found switching between factions counterproductive, because I found myself playing e.g. with conscripts as if they were riflemen or something like that, or USF as if they were OH.
31 May 2017, 13:25 PM
Strategist Badge

Do share your thoughts on dat topic as well #MVGame

No need for words...

http://www.ratemypoo.com/
31 May 2017, 13:59 PM

Like at 11 am to 3pm EU time there are not many good players playing. 5pm until 1 am EU time you will face good enemies.

Maybe try to find a teammate and play premade? Maybe it helps. Also play some OKW games. You will have much more fun to win :)

Did just that and lost to you haha
31 May 2017, 14:33 PM

The problem are not the enemies that are too good but the team mates that are too bad.My part of the map is fine but when you see 2 kubels in a 4vs4,then he lose the cause of USF jeep and then he drops, is too infuriating. Or some infantry rushes on fuel when he is okw and he faces maxim spam,he get wiped and blame me for not making more mg(cause i made 2 mortars) and so on. People also with low levels don't have enough experience vs some other meta and that's another part
31 May 2017, 14:52 PM
Strategist Badge

The problem are not the enemies that are too good but the team mates that are too bad.My part of the map is fine but when you see 2 kubels in a 4vs4,then he lose the cause of USF jeep and then he drops, is too infuriating. Or some infantry rushes on fuel when he is okw and he faces maxim spam,he get wiped and blame me for not making more mg(cause i made 2 mortars) and so on. People also with low levels don't have enough experience vs some other meta and that's another part

But being able to blame your team mates is what makes team games so accessible and popular!
31 May 2017, 14:59 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Did just that and lost to you haha

Oh lol, true^^

My random Ostheer player gave me cancer^^

Your mate is good. Play more often with him!
31 May 2017, 15:08 PM

Yeah he is! He rekt me in an automatch and we've played a few together since then
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★