Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
25 Jun 2017, 12:53 PM

I don't agree with you. Played OKW and loved 99% of the changes. And I mainly play okw

so the factions get overall nerfed,the things like obers and falls that actually needed buffs get nerfed and sturmpios a 8 popcap engineer gets repair speed and veternacy nerfs and the overall vet nerfs for no reason sorry i dont follow you and soviets gets cons buffed and penals stay the same
25 Jun 2017, 16:16 PM

so the factions get overall nerfed,the things like obers and falls that actually needed buffs get nerfed and sturmpios a 8 popcap engineer gets repair speed and veternacy nerfs and the overall vet nerfs for no reason sorry i dont follow you and soviets gets cons buffed and penals stay the same

Don't complain about popcap on okw. They have probably some of the most under-popcap-valued units in the game (they fixed them in the revamp but they still have pretty low values looking at bang for buck).
25 Jun 2017, 17:33 PM

Well this is rather heartbreaking.
You gotta understand that relic can't leave the fate of their valuable franchise to modders. There are good reason as why relic dissed this balance mod:

• It removed core features from OKW, an already struggling faction
  • It overnerfed the Axis factions which are the most played factions
  • It doesn't have the support of the community.
  • It doesn't address the most gamebreaking and universally acknowledged problem, the brits.

Hope that cleared it up for you. Still, it is an interesting and fun mod to try in custom games.

I don't agree with you. Played OKW and loved 99% of the changes. And I mainly play okw
How so when %99 of the changes are overnerfs and flat-out removals of core stuff?
25 Jun 2017, 17:58 PM

seriously this is just a huge axis nerf under disguise of compensating wiht useless abilities buffs,you can;t be more blatantly obvious miragefla just doesn't plays okw much and mrsmith is known allied fanboy before relic made him offer dont know why cruzz or any other weren;t
25 Jun 2017, 18:04 PM

seriously this is just a huge axis nerf under disguise of compensating wiht useless abilities buffs,you can;t be more blatantly obvious miragefla just doesn't plays okw much and mrsmith is known allied fanboy before relic made him offer dont know why cruzz or any other weren;t

Sometimes I think you enjoy making a fool of yourself.
These changes are not happening because of bias, they are happening because they are needed, for the sake of the long term health of the game.
aaa
25 Jun 2017, 18:49 PM

Patch looks solid. So many right changes. Unfortunately I dont have second life to play games. Panther buff is questionable. Heavies buff can also be wrong. Mediums are already quite bad vs them.
25 Jun 2017, 18:49 PM

And that's why WBP and march (it was march right? I don't remember anymore) balance patch both nerfed mostly allies.
25 Jun 2017, 21:57 PM

seriously this is just a huge axis nerf under disguise of compensating wiht useless and mrsmith is known allied fanboy before relic made him offer dont know why cruzz or any other weren;t

Cruzz has been absent for some time now.

These changes are not happening because of bias, they are happening because they are needed, for the sake of the long term health of the game.

Yeah sure "needed".
If they are "needed" they would adress the most cancerous subject first: the British.

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2017, 18:49 PMaaa
Patch looks solid. So many right changes. Unfortunately I dont have second life to play games. Panther buff is questionable. Heavies buff can also be wrong. Mediums are already quite bad vs them.

You dont have time to play, but do have time to shitpost on the forum. Right, got it.

And that's why WBP and march (it was march right? I don't remember anymore) balance patch both nerfed mostly allies.

While a tank destroyer remains to have a counter infantry ability (see crush), to me, the argument of nefring mostly allies is void.
25 Jun 2017, 23:50 PM

You gotta understand that relic can't leave the fate of their valuable franchise to modders. There are good reason as why relic dissed this balance mod:

• It doesn't address the most gamebreaking and universally acknowledged problem, the brits.

Hope that cleared it up for you. Still, it is an interesting and fun mod to try in custom games.

How so when %99 of the changes are overnerfs and flat-out removals of core stuff?

Try 4vs4 automatch random alone and come back plz.
26 Jun 2017, 07:49 AM

Sometimes I think you enjoy making a fool of yourself.

remove the blindfold and read the first couple of pages of thread asking what is this based on
and the bias accusition is before they even started modding they were like you hating on axis and advocating allies
26 Jun 2017, 07:51 AM

and here you show your bias units got buffed and nerfed from each faction if you have eyes

AND STILL look at the gcs stats which fations are still winning most and the fact of the matter is they needed nerf because of EVERYONE was complaining before for 3 months man logic really fades you guys
26 Jun 2017, 07:59 AM

"Core stuff"

26 Jun 2017, 08:49 AM

I thought the changes are good but I need to rethink my opinion after AAA writting he likes the patch :/
26 Jun 2017, 09:03 AM

You gotta understand that relic can't leave the fate of their valuable franchise to modders. There are good reason as why relic dissed this balance mod.

Yea, they should have done this themselves. Most of changes made by our modders so far should have been implemented in the game 2 years ago (all QoL changes and also most balance changes)
26 Jun 2017, 14:45 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

1. BUG Coh2Live/EFA1.7Revamp. Select Double Penals
When I pick a drop weapon Penals appears a second update. Possibly position number of the upgrade UI is wrong.

2. BUG Coh2Live/EFA1.7Revamp. Possibly Bug/QoL. Abandoned Vehicle with Upgrade.
When a vehicle is abandoned, it is abandoned with update activated.
It is too much benefit to abandon an M5 with AA upgrade and in the case of pick up a SdKfz 251 Halftrack if no haven't flame upgrade, It does not appear in case (SOV/US/BRIT).

Too much advantage in the same case with updates of M20, IS2, Tiger, maybe KT with the engine, etc.

Update disappears in other non-Brit factions tanks that are not updated with:
26 Jun 2017, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2017, 14:45 PMcapiqua
1. BUG Coh2Live/EFA1.7Revamp. Select Double Penals
When I pick a drop weapon Penals appears a second update. Possibly position number of the upgrade UI is wrong.

One of the squads has 2 slots free (hence 2x PTRS upgrade) and the other squad has 1 slot free (hence 1x PTRS upgrade). Hence this is consistent with what the squads can upgrade with.

If you wanted us to only show 1 upgrade, which one should it be, the 1x PTRS upgrade, or the 2x PTRS upgrade?

(The 1x PTRS upgrade is needed to replenish lost PTRS rifles)

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2017, 14:45 PMcapiqua

2. BUG Coh2Live/EFA1.7Revamp. Possibly Bug/QoL. Abandoned Vehicle with Upgrade.
When a vehicle is abandoned, it is abandoned with update activated.
It is too much benefit to abandon an M5 with AA upgrade and in the case of pick up a SdKfz 251 Halftrack if no haven't flame upgrade, It does not appear in case (SOV/US/BRIT).

Too much advantage in the same case with updates of M20, IS2, Tiger, maybe KT with the engine, etc.

Update disappears in other non-Brit factions tanks that are not updated with:

Upgrades stay when vehicle is abandoned is the same for all factions (e.g., skirts, 50cal, flamers). Tank commander-related abilities don't stay, since I suppose those guys died :)

Certain types of upgrades that only make sense for the original factions are locked out when they are captured by the opposing faction. If I remember correctly, those upgrades are:
- FlameHT/WASP flamer upgrades
- Tank Commander
- Tulips
26 Jun 2017, 16:33 PM

and here you show your bias units got buffed and nerfed from each faction if you have eyes

AND STILL look at the gcs stats which fations are still winning most and the fact of the matter is they needed nerf because of EVERYONE was complaining before for 3 months man logic really fades you guys

Winter balance patch's major changes separated into allies and axis:

Allies
Penals lose flamers, get reduced vet3 acc bonuses, increased popcap, and increased vet requirements.
Guards get cost increase, reduced ptrs damage vs. infantry, and nerfed veterancy bonuses.
Halftrack price lowered by 20 mp.
Serious quad offensive capability nerfs, no suppression on the move, AA buff.
T70 cost increase, max scatter increase, AoE damage decreased, self repair removed.
Su76 barrage costs 15 muni (up from 0 lel).
No more double 1919
Riflemen vet3 RA nerf
Mortar range nerf, setup/teardown time buff, vet0 smoke, no vet 1 scatter bonus
Vehicle crews vet requirements increased, superglue nerfed
Stuart (slight) cost increase, main gun and coax nerf vs. infantry, penetration slightly increased for main gun, stun shot nerf, vet requirements lowered
M15 (usf aaht) cost and vet requirements decreased, main gun damage vs. inf decreased, vet bonuses now give better mg accuracy and 40hp increase at vet3
Piats get homing, range and damage decrease, cost and reload increase to match zook, firing delay reduced without changing dps.
Sapper vet3 reinforce cost to 20 (up from 13) and can only equip one Bren
Aec frontal armor increased slightly, loses medium crush, smoke cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (from 120), main gun and mg nerfed vs inf, moving acc increased to .6 (from .5), treadbreaker works now.

Axis:
Wehr medkits last 20 seconds instead of 10
Pioneer damage buff and popcap increase to 6
Assgrens reinforce cost lowered, squad leader .5 extra armor removed vet bonuses slightly buffed, assault grenades throw faster and cost 15 less muni, lost medkits
Pgrens get better timed vet bonuses and better g43s
222 mp and fuel increase, vet requirements increased, better acceleration and weapon performance, spotting scopes nerf
Stug E mp cost increase, main gun nerf, health nerf, TWP nerf
Puma TWP nerf
Sturmpios medical supplies available vet0 at 30 muni (down from 40), construction bonus at vet1
Volks Panzerfaust cost decreased and only requires an SwS to be summoned, not setup (this was reverted in the next patch IIRC)
Raketen better consistency vs. vehicles
Okw flaktrack pen increased, smoke at vet0 for 25 muni (10 at vet1), build time increase, minimum range removed (no more cheeky m20 dives), performance vs. garrisons increased.
Luchs cost and vet requirements reduced, main gun and coax nerfed vs. inf but made more consistent (with a bug fix) and better performance vs. garrisons
Okw puma aimed shot will only kill retreating inf sometimes, suffers penalties on the move

And some global stealth nerfs and squad spacing fixes, and a lot of great bug fixes.

Seriously though, allies got wayyy more nerfed in WBP than axis, so stop complaining and calling bias. I wasted like 30 minutes typing this out on my phone so you can have it right on the thread next time you want to call someone biased over it.

Edit: the poster of the gcs stats has already stated that they're not empirical and skill plays a bigger role in gcs matches than balance.
26 Jun 2017, 16:59 PM

I liked almost ALL of the proposed changes
One thing that I would wish is that we could change the keys of the game. There are a lot of keys that I would like to change for QoL. Is that hard?
26 Jun 2017, 17:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2017, 16:59 PMBizrock
I liked almost ALL of the proposed changes
One thing that I would wish is that we could change the keys of the game. There are a lot of keys that I would like to change for QoL. Is that hard?

Well for one thing, it's out of scope. I can't answer whether it's possible or not.
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS