GCS Balance Preview

PAGES (20)down
3 Apr 2017, 19:27 PM

Permanently Banned

Here are the changes bro!

Increase Command Point requirements from 10 to 11
Reduce Mark Target damage from +50% to +25%
Mark Target now also increases penetration and accuracy to 25%

You mean its cost? I agree that that should be changed, but I feel that the overal ability is now pretty solid and a lot more balanced if you ask me.

Price, cooldown of ability make sence too. Thats why thay change time of soviet shermans, now look at soviet ability and OKW, price and cooldown.
And did still soviet 4 maxim models dont have teleport like all antoher 4 models hmg have ?
3 Apr 2017, 19:51 PM

Price, cooldown of ability make sence too. Thats why thay change time of soviet shermans, now look at soviet ability and OKW, price and cooldown.
And did still soviet 4 maxim models dont have teleport like all antoher 4 models hmg have ?

The sherman cool down has nothing to do with the Command Panther or it´s abilities. The Command panther is limited to one, has its cp requirements increased and it´s abilities nerfed. The Sherman call ins were simply too spammable.

I understand that you now cry yourself to sleep because your favorite factions got nerfed lol, but please keep it reasonable :foreveralone:
3 Apr 2017, 19:55 PM

No. Because everytime you decide to wreck an emplacement with a stug, there will be pesky AT guns, and you have to move.

If you issue a move command, the attack command gets cancelled, and your stug will not be able to fire on the move. That's kind of counter-intuitive, since the original goal was to end up with a dead emplacement, not a dead stug.

Have you tried playing around with increasing the suggested target and last target values? I think it's called last target... If it is high enough the unit will default track and aim whatever it targeted last... which is often the suggested target.

If they're high enough you can, say, tell a tank to target something and do all sorts of movement commands and it won't change target. The turret will continue to track the last suggested target.

I think the only issue I faced was turrets remaining where they last saw their target after combat, but that seemed like an easy enough fix.
3 Apr 2017, 20:27 PM

Permanently Banned

The sherman cool down has nothing to do with the Command Panther or it´s abilities. The Command panther is limited to one, has its cp requirements increased and it´s abilities nerfed. The Sherman call ins were simply too spammable.

I understand that you now cry yourself to sleep because your favorite factions got nerfed lol, but please keep it reasonable :foreveralone:

Man i talk about balance, if you whanna say that price for mark target and cooldown beetwin its are fine ? Just give answers dont make demagogia here. So did thay add maxim teleport 4 man crew like have all another factions ?
I dont cry, i have balls to accept changes, coz i whanna balance for game, coz i play for all factions in 1v1 and 2v2. Its not first time when soviet only have some mazohism strat. As for me i dont play full cancer, so dont need report you meta/abuse logic to me. But soviet now have some problmes with this gunners bugs, like same that okw need nerf, like brits need nerf.
4 Apr 2017, 05:40 AM

Man i talk about balance, if you whanna say that price for mark target and cooldown beetwin its are fine ? Just give answers dont make demagogia here. So did thay add maxim teleport 4 man crew like have all another factions ?
I dont cry, i have balls to accept changes, coz i whanna balance for game, coz i play for all factions in 1v1 and 2v2. Its not first time when soviet only have some mazohism strat. As for me i dont play full cancer, so dont need report you meta/abuse logic to me. But soviet now have some problmes with this gunners bugs, like same that okw need nerf, like brits need nerf.

I typed some mean shit, but you know what it doesn´t matter. Keep the fairy tale alive I guess.
4 Apr 2017, 07:10 AM

Some QoL about Hold Fire/Prioritize Vehicle:
Why not to make all AT guns and Tank Destroyers (Stug G/Jackson/M10/JP4/SU76/SU85/Firefly, no idea about Puma and Panther) having default Prioritize Vehicle with Hold Fire ability added?

There is no sense to shoot infantry, you will most likely never hit a model. And this also confuses new players when your "tank" shoots but do nothing to infantry. But when you need to, lets say, destroy HQ or emlacement, you can manually give order to do this.
4 Apr 2017, 08:35 AM

after playing some matches usf is literally too strong and no one seems to talk about it...and the papaertank thing is way too overblown...they tanks aren't much different from soviets and ukf tbh......

like the argument is made their infantry needs to be stronger becasue their tanks are weak and its not true at all..they are just different

jackson have low armor but costs much less high dmg and range and very speedy they just have cons and pros for their price

you have tanky tanks like sherman easy 8

pershing is maybe the best heavy tank in the game...

and on top of that you have free officers and over the top infantry and one weaknees they used to have was no access of mortar even thats not an excuse
4 Apr 2017, 09:27 AM

They lowered it's special abilities's damage and changed nothing about it's rate of fire. It's dps on it's special ability has thus been lowered and its normal dps, which isn't super compared to like a comet, is the same.

No way man. I'll take a +1 to hit over a +1 to damage any time, no matter what the game model we're talking about, whether D20, Xcom or Coh2.

The extra accuracy is very powerful, they shouldn't give extra accuracy AND damage to one of the best units in the game.
4 Apr 2017, 09:38 AM

can we bring down the cost of command poanther down 225 fuel is kinda ridiculous now you nerfed its ability(although damage could changed to 35 %) or maybe buff its aura buff and xp requirements is really high....??
4 Apr 2017, 09:52 AM

Permanently Banned

I typed some mean shit, but you know what it doesn´t matter. Keep the fairy tale alive I guess.

So you write about constructive, but dont whanna talk about it. Nice one man. Remeber me where i do like you early ? I whanna remember you that revenge thing are bad, coz you here whanna be like warrior who fight for balance, but in real you fight just for easy game with axis.
4 Apr 2017, 09:53 AM

Permanently Banned
can we bring down the cost of command poanther down 225 fuel is kinda ridiculous now you nerfed its ability(although damage could changed to 35 %) or maybe buff its aura buff and xp requirements is really high....??

Command panther are OP unit, that deserve even more nerf, specially, aura and some another.
4 Apr 2017, 10:10 AM

after playing some matches usf is literally too strong and no one seems to talk about it...and the papaertank thing is way too overblown...they tanks aren't much different from soviets and ukf tbh......

like the argument is made their infantry needs to be stronger becasue their tanks are weak and its not true at all..they are just different

jackson have low armor but costs much less high dmg and range and very speedy they just have cons and pros for their price

you have tanky tanks like sherman easy 8

pershing is maybe the best heavy tank in the game...

and on top of that you have free officers and over the top infantry and one weaknees they used to have was no access of mortar even thats not an excuse
We can delet allies from game that it will be comfortable for you to play
4 Apr 2017, 14:31 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

If brace and mortar pits are untouched.... ugh...
4 Apr 2017, 14:49 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

If brace and mortar pits are untouched.... ugh...

Sorta touched, you can't build them in the base sector anymore.

4 Apr 2017, 14:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Who builds them in the base sector???

Not a nerf at all. Simply a nudge to scrubs to not build them in their base. It helped them if anything lol.
4 Apr 2017, 14:54 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Some of the maps like crossroads (which will be in the tournament) you can cover 70% of the map from the base sector. Super OP.
4 Apr 2017, 14:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Honestly they're a bigger issue in 2v2's than 1v1's in most cases, where you'll see often 2 pits and maybe even some Soviet 120's to accompany if you're lucky. Get a flank off on one? Sorry, brace lulz come back later... Meanwhile 6 mortars rain down on your shit. Fun stuff.
4 Apr 2017, 14:57 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Apr 2017, 14:54 PMTobis
Some of the maps like crossroads (which will be in the tournament) you can cover 70% of the map from the base sector. Super OP.

I can see that being a problem.
4 Apr 2017, 16:19 PM

First off, shout out to the folks involved with these patches.

Secondly I'm seeing some wrong nerfs in the wrong areas.

Such as the Comet, I think it's range was fine, but it's sniper AI is what's the problem, as well as it being able to tango with a tiger tank, meaning it pens the tiger, the tiger shots bounce off the comet. That shouldn't happen.

Secondly, emplacements was never built in the base sector, so there is legit no nerf or change there, the problem with emplacements is the brace. Fix brace to fix emplacements.

And as for cover artillery, it shouldn't be allowed at all in the base sector, so none of the AOE circle should be able to be in the base sector at all.

Firefly ROF needs to be cut by a second (just a quick two cents)

Let's talk about the strum tiger/command panthers vet requirements as well, they are atrocious..
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS