Login

russian armor

Is there ANY comprehensive, updated source of CoH2 stats?

1 Mar 2017, 01:04 AM

Relic is known for being extremely lazy and/or utterly incompetent when it comes to making players happy (see the mountains of negative reviews about the terrible CoH2 DLC system, the war spoils system, etc.), but the lack of an official CoH2 wiki has to take the cake.

I remember there being some sort of CoH2 stat Google Sheet, I think, at some point in time during the past few years, but I have no idea where to find it, and it wasn't exactly easy to use or regularly updated.

So my question is: does anyone know of a reliable, properly detailed, and regularly updated place to get CoH2 info and stats?

The guides on CoH2.org are useful as overviews, but they lack a lot of information, chief among which are unit/weapon/vehicle/etc. stats, such as damage, health, armor, effective ranges, and so forth.

This kind of info is vital to planning strategies and generally enjoying the game more creatively than just "hurr, durr, current OP meta build."

So am I just blind, or does such a resource not exist?
1 Mar 2017, 01:27 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

1 Mar 2017, 03:06 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Here is the DPS googledoc. Should all be right, they haven't changed the game in months anyways.

You can always check the game tool yourself if you want other stats.
1 Mar 2017, 04:12 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I'm intrigued to see what Wouren is talking about with his mysterious comment. Hopefully an up to date stats site. As Tobis has stated though, currently the best and most reliable source for stats values is in the mod tools. Unfortunatly it is not very user friendly for beginners but the forum is always open to ask more questions if any appear.
1 Mar 2017, 05:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2017, 03:06 AMTobis
Here is the DPS googledoc. Should all be right, they haven't changed the game in months anyways.

You can always check the game tool yourself if you want other stats.

Well, this is what I mean. It's not really very usable. Not only does it use code names for the weapons, since it's a game rip, but it has nothing other than DPS, and there are SO many more stats about the units in the game, the buildings, the abilities, etc. etc. etc.

I really think lack of an official, updated, detailed wiki has contributed immensely to the lackluster player base over the years.
1 Mar 2017, 10:14 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

1 Mar 2017, 15:22 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

1 Mar 2017, 15:25 PM

stat.coh2.hu is always up-to-date.

Unfortunately, it is a reliable source only for single-shot infantry weapons (e.g., Kar98). The DPS formula used for burst-weapons is wrong.

Also, the fact that all attributes are rounded down at the 2nd decimal digit make the resource wrong and/or misleading for tank-related stats.

As Wouren said. Soon™.
1 Mar 2017, 20:29 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Unfortunately, it is a reliable source only for single-shot infantry weapons (e.g., Kar98). The DPS formula used for burst-weapons is wrong.

Also, the fact that all attributes are rounded down at the 2nd decimal digit make the resource wrong and/or misleading for tank-related stats.

As Wouren said. Soon™.

They still haven't added vet 4 and 5 for OKW yet :foreveralone:
2 Mar 2017, 04:12 AM

Terrible usability, and certain stats/fields lead directly into a spreadsheet of game ripped stats.

Though that's really to be expected, since it's community-created, and the community has no obligation to devote proper effort and time to it.

A developer should always create a proper wiki with good readability/usability for a competitive multiplayer game, especially one with such relatively intricate systems as CoH2 (compared to, say, something like a hitscan FPS).
2 Mar 2017, 05:48 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Terrible usability, and certain stats/fields lead directly into a spreadsheet of game ripped stats.

Though that's really to be expected, since it's community-created, and the community has no obligation to devote proper effort and time to it.

A developer should always create a proper wiki with good readability/usability for a competitive multiplayer game, especially one with such relatively intricate systems as CoH2 (compared to, say, something like a hitscan FPS).

You seem real dedicated to shitting on Relic with your new coh2.org account it's pretty funny. your raging in the "have Relic abandoned the game" thread detracts from anything you have to say in this thread.

Anyway, Relic never made a wiki w/ coh1. It sure would be helpful. There was this: http://www.coh2-stats.com/

There was also a Google Doc that had all damage related stats for all four factions (prior to UKF). Weapon cooldown, reload time/frequency, weapon wind-up time, etc., so you could really see what stats were affecting dps.

If you'd like to see some coh2 stats you're more than welcome to extract the files, make your own website, and upload the data in a streamlined, accurate, and in-depth way! :)

Edit: I found the spreadsheet, no idea when it was last updated though: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IX68mtMEFLUVZCJpdgLxtm9cLajZATNRwISihru8rZM/edit#gid=0

If you really care about the stats you can probably look at the changelog for a particular unit and see if any changes have been made.
2 Mar 2017, 06:27 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Recopilation of different sources.

2 Mar 2017, 09:06 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I wouldn't go by a site that tells me a pershing is only 150 fuel :D An astounding amount of resource values are incorrect on that site. The KT and OKW panther to name some.
2 Mar 2017, 14:10 PM

I wouldn't go by a site that tells me a pershing is only 150 fuel :D An astounding amount of resource values are incorrect on that site. The KT and OKW panther to name some.

Even that part of the site is perfectly up-to-date. The entity cost of the Pershing (which affects how much XP it awards to enemy units hitting it) is indeed costed as a 150 fuel tank.

The problem with stat.coh2.hu is it often gets its cost from the wrong source. In the case of Pershing this is the Pershing call-in ability. In the case of 222, the proper MG value should be scraped from the autocannon upgrade (which now comes for free), etc.
3 Mar 2017, 01:05 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS