Login

russian armor

Relic Winter Balance Preview v1.1 Update

PAGES (12)down
4 Dec 2016, 18:32 PM

But engine damage is nothing if you can escape. Hovewer if you make more mistakes in row you should be punished

1st is getting snared
2nd is lacking any support aroun vehicle to protect it
3rd being near AT gun without knowing it or letting enemy get near your tank with infantry that have some kind of AT.

Only problem that can happen is IS with snare and PIAT. I think once they get snare, they should get locked piats

IS with PIATs have the steep reload penalty (+40%). We can easily offset the reload cycle (aim, fire, reload) to reload. Thus, Infantry Sections with PIATs can suffer the maximum amount of penalty.

With the Vet3 Scoped rifle "bonus" Tommies are additionally even more unreliable than that. Though the Scoped Rifle thing will be the first thing we will trash if anything changes on Tommies.
4 Dec 2016, 18:33 PM
Donator 11

IS with PIATs have the steep reload penalty (+40%). We can easily offset the reload cycle (aim, fire, reload) to reload. Thus, Infantry Sections can suffer the maximum amount of penalty.

With the Vet3 Scoped rifle "bonus" Tommies are additionally even more unreliable than that. Though the Scoped Rifle thing will be the first thing we will trash if anything changes on Tommies.

You are going to trash that? :D That's great!
4 Dec 2016, 18:35 PM

But all relic employees are working on DoW3 ...

Again. I won't belive that no one can spend 5 mins to switch 1 ability for something different.
Let's be serious... ;)
4 Dec 2016, 18:55 PM

Again. I won't belive that no one can spend 5 mins to switch 1 ability for something different.
Let's be serious... ;)

I´m serious ;)
4 Dec 2016, 19:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

...And don't call me Shirley.
4 Dec 2016, 19:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2016, 17:56 PMLatch

They aren't nerfing it though, they are just limiting the vehicles it can go on and killing variety(no more bofors). People will just put an AEC their base if they wanted to. And that's harder to kill than a UC.

It's still something to make choice betwen cancer or bigger cancer so I'm with it. With bren carrier you had no choice. What is more, AEC after all was helpful even in late game so now you have to play more clever than ever :D
4 Dec 2016, 22:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2016, 14:35 PMLatch
Banning the UC from command vehicle? I don't like this. Unlike all other command vehicles in the game (from what I know of) applying this ability to a unit makes it fire and move awfully slow, that's why people put it on a UC.

Putting it on a UKF tank would be a huge waste of a tank, OKW can at least still have a front line Panther, OST have a snub P4 that good VS AI and can stand a chance to get out of an engagement. UKF will near HAVE to go AEC to save popcap and costs which is limiting play by removing bofors as an option.

Can't you just increase the cost of the ability and make it cost 50+ fuel? That way you don't limit the entire roster of UKF by using that ability, forcing AEC tech.

That or remove the speed reduction that comes with the ability...

There is good argument for removing UC command vehicle and you propose a good argument against it, that AEC is harder to kill.

I think you can solve the OPness by just having the free recon not be free. Or at the very least have a shorter flight and longer cooldown.
4 Dec 2016, 22:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2016, 19:39 PMFrost

It's still something to make choice betwen cancer or bigger cancer so I'm with it. With bren carrier you had no choice. What is more, AEC after all was helpful even in late game so now you have to play more clever than ever :D

Yeah but why pick that doctrine if you have no intention of making a command vehicle? Just for the air strikes?
4 Dec 2016, 22:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2016, 22:09 PMRappy

Yeah but why pick that doctrine if you have no intention of making a command vehicle? Just for the air strikes?

The Air strikes are pretty stronk.
4 Dec 2016, 22:19 PM

The Air strikes are pretty stronk.

Of course, but that means you are getting the doc for one ability. Im pretty sure most people choose a command vehicle if they pick this commander.
4 Dec 2016, 23:33 PM

Once more Command vehicle penalties simply need to go down abit.

Simply make the speed penalty to turn max speed to 4 (so it can move at the same speed as its supporting infantry) for any vehicle that is turned into a command vehicles and reduce or remove the received accuracy...

The command vehicles provides far more than "free" recon and it does cost 75 mu and a vehicle to begin with (so its no that free)...
4 Dec 2016, 23:37 PM

actually, i believe that command vehicle should have some boosts and nerfs on tank itself, i suggest to make:
-30% reload penalty
-15% acceleration and deacceleration debuff
-50% more exp gained
-sight increased by 25%
-auroa boost depends on command vehicle veterancy
4 Dec 2016, 23:45 PM

actually, i believe that command vehicle should have some boosts and nerfs on tank itself, i suggest to make:

It does....
Aura to others units:
-30% Received Accuracy, +35% accuracy, -30% reload, -30% cool-down, -25% commander ability recharge time.
Penalties to commanding vehicle: -50% speed, +100% reload, +100% cool-down, -50% accuracy, +100% received accuracy.
The speed penalty is actually the thing that breaks although a Churchill with a max of Speed 2 is a rather funny thing to watch...
5 Dec 2016, 03:02 AM

So I run few tests about penals.

They were always fighting against grens without cover in range something between mid and long (more long than mid, ussual range where units meet when they run few meters to get cover )

Vet 0 without upgrades

Penals always won against grens without problems - I think its intended and I consider it fine

Vet 0 penals with PTRS grens without upgrades

This was most balanced match where both sides won often only with 1(OST)-2(SOV) members. I don´t know if this was intended that upgrades penals can still fight off grens.

Vet 0 penals PTRS grens lmg

In this match-up grens completely rekt penals, surviving with 1-3 models generaly 2

And now it becomes funny

Vet 3 penals with PTRS vs Vet 3 grens with lmg

This match favours to grens but only by a little. They often won with 1 member, Health from almost none to amost full health. I think this is not intended but it happen. Penals have so high acc bonuses so they PTRSes actually start hitting rather hard.

And vet 3 penals with ptrs vs vet 3 grens without lmg

Grens had no chance

Conclusions. PTRS itself may be fine, but at vet3 it get huge acc bonus resulting into mini sniper rifle. Also having AT weapons will make penals vet like crazy because they will damage highly valuable targets like luchs puma or other light/medium tanks.

How to fix it: Vet3 bonus shouldn´t apply to PTRS or maybe only increasing its acuraccy slightly.

Please mod team, be aware of PTRS penals blobs because they get crazy once hit vet3 and with AT weapons they hit vet3 faster than before

Hold the fkn phone... they intend on giving penals AT, along with their sherminator capabilities?
Pls dont do this
5 Dec 2016, 05:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2016, 23:45 PMVipper

It does....
Aura to others units:
-30% Received Accuracy, +35% accuracy, -30% reload, -30% cool-down, -25% commander ability recharge time.
Penalties to commanding vehicle: -50% speed, +100% reload, +100% cool-down, -50% accuracy, +100% received accuracy.
The speed penalty is actually the thing that breaks although a Churchill with a max of Speed 2 is a rather funny thing to watch...

that's why i said "on tank itself" just so yo know, historical measures? and aalso i think that aura is too strong, the P4 command tank has like -15% damage taken?that's so low
5 Dec 2016, 05:45 AM

Hold the fkn phone... they intend on giving penals AT, along with their sherminator capabilities?
Pls dont do this

You want another 3 months of allied dominance . Sorry i really dont know if its irony or serious post. You cant believe anyrhing on .org
5 Dec 2016, 08:00 AM

that's why i said "on tank itself" just so yo know, historical measures? and aalso i think that aura is too strong, the P4 command tank has like -15% damage taken?that's so low

It's -20% received damage. It's pretty damn strong since it negates AoE.

This is definitely not as strong as UKF command aura though. I like your ideas. Though, we can't add any of that on the current patch, because out of scope :(

The speed penalty is what prevents the command vehicle from being useful. However, without the speed penalty, and without an appropriate penalty of its own the AVRE will become the next no-brainer UC-style choice.
5 Dec 2016, 08:35 AM

I've been just thinking, is every mod creator, like miragefla working on this patch or so? cuz i have an idea for a mod that is more realistic in like every term but still keeps it's mechanic
5 Dec 2016, 08:53 AM

You want another 3 months of allied dominance . Sorry i really dont know if its irony or serious post. You cant believe anyrhing on .org

allied dominance?
axis hype sees that, but stats dont lie

http://coh2chart.com/
5 Dec 2016, 09:11 AM

Thank you Mr.Smith for your hard work, on this great game.

I enjoy this game and thank her for time together with my friends.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS