Login

russian armor

Winter Balance Preview Changelog

PAGES (23)down
30 Nov 2016, 09:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 08:37 AMRappy

Mate, I clearly stated that 1 schrek costs similar to 2 PIATs. Maybe you should look a little deeper next time at the point being made before you mouth off. Double PIAT squads is a VERY common occurrence. On the other hand, single schreks were considered OP on volks.

Just watch this video I kindly made for you just now, so please use the video to rant about the TRUE "OP" AT squad here, especially if you are going to use upgrade pricing as an argument:

UKF: Mines, Piats, AT Gun
OST: Mines, Shrecks, fausts, At Gun
OKW: Mines, Shrecks, fausts, (invisible, retreatable, tier 0, garrison-able)At Gun

How DARE UKF have a slightly cheaper but worse handheld AT! How dare they!
30 Nov 2016, 09:42 AM

Completely False, if you knew anything you'd know that other AT guns have free green cover. Also they dont need to get to 30 range to hit anything. Also they have better spaceing.

All AT guns have bugged green cover. Only units around them get that green cover bonus. Also all of them have 125% recieved acc.
30 Nov 2016, 09:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 09:27 AMLatch

Just watch this video I kindly made for you just now, so please use the video to rant about the TRUE "OP" AT squad here, especially if you are going to use upgrade pricing as an argument:

OKW: Mines, Shrecks, fausts, (invisible, retreatable, tier 0, garrison-able)At Gun

First piats have shorter range than other at weapons so they are easily kited
Second, instaed of schreck blobs before nerf or riflemen zook blobs with bars or guards, squads with piats have zero DPS against infantry and lmg is useless with piat as well because of piat shor range => need to move a lot.

Also UKF lack snares so you can easily outkite them
30 Nov 2016, 11:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 09:27 AMLatch

For someone with apparently ZERO games as OKW you sure do have a worthwhile opinion about balance...\

also, was it your intention to prove me correct with your video?
30 Nov 2016, 12:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 11:05 AMRappy
Was it your intention to prove me correct with your video?

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 08:26 AMRappy

Testing vs an OKW P4, 2 double PIAT squads will smash it in less than 10 seconds at max range. 2 single Schrek squads will take roughly 30 seconds.

Video proves otherwise, you state Shrecks take 3x as long to kill a P4 than Piats when 1:17 the footage switches to the shrecks from piats and that video ends at 2:55.

That is a difference of 38 seconds hardly 3X as good. MY video along with Hector giving you more facts prove you are talking shit. I use facts to back up my statements, I recommend you do the same.

P.S My 'experience' with OKW has nothing to do with my ability to use cheat mod and demonstrate how wrong you are, my 'lack of experience' should set off alarm bells that someone as 'inept' at playing OKW as me can prove you wrong, but alas, it won't. Nor will you put forth any evidence or solutions to the 'problem' instead continue to argue that something is 'OP' without testing it properly and diverting this thread further than you already have. Why not display your player card? Or will it also show disparity?:crazy:

EDIT: Oh but erm, why have you not mentioned how good the Pgrens double shreck squad is vs PIATS? Despite the cost being about the same difference as double piats to a single sturm shreck? That, I find quite odd!
30 Nov 2016, 12:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 12:29 PMLatch

Video proves otherwise, you state Shrecks take 3x as long to kill a P4 than Piats when 1:17 the footage switches to the shrecks from piats and that video ends at 2:55.

That is a difference of 38 seconds hardly 3X as good. MY video along with Hector giving you more facts prove you are talking shit. I use facts to back up my statements, I recommend you do the same.

P.S My 'experience' with OKW has nothing to do with my ability to use cheat mod and demonstrate how wrong you are, my 'lack of experience' should set off alarm bells that someone as 'inept' at playing OKW as me can prove you wrong, but alas, it won't. Nor will you put forth any evidence or solutions to the 'problem' instead continue to argue that something is 'OP' without testing it properly and diverting this thread further than you already have. Why not display your player card? Or will it also show disparity?:crazy:

EDIT: Oh but erm, why have you not mentioned how good the Pgrens double shreck squad is vs PIATS? Despite the cost being about the same difference as double piats to a single sturm shreck? That, I find quite odd!

Conclusion: Sturm schreck is overpriced
30 Nov 2016, 12:59 PM

30 Nov 2016, 13:15 PM

Considering it comes with the useless "Cold package" which is why I suspect it's price is what it is, more so when you consider Pgrens get 1x shreck at 60 muni (120 for whole package(2x shrecks)).
30 Nov 2016, 13:21 PM

So happy to see such an engaged group of individuals putting energy inyo creating an awesome patch! Keep up the good work!
30 Nov 2016, 15:37 PM

...And I am just sitting here waiting for Relic to make USF Recon/Mechanized worth picking up.

Or making underused commanders more interesting
30 Nov 2016, 15:49 PM

...And I am just sitting here waiting for Relic to make USF Recon/Mechanized worth picking up.

Or making underused commanders more interesting

Mechanized will be buffed directly and indirectly next patch, where Withdraw and Refit will become more desirable.
30 Nov 2016, 15:58 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

All AT guns have bugged green cover. Only units around them get that green cover bonus. Also all of them have 125% recieved acc.

Nope, unless something changed in like a year or more:

Rak: is around 0.8/0.85
USF: 1.25
ALL other AT guns in game: 1
30 Nov 2016, 16:26 PM

We tried some fancy variations, like higher speed, lower range for less damage, etc.

In the end, we decided that since the USF mortar has been causing issues for so long, we should go for a super-conservative design. Thus, we mirrored a mortar design that works and nerfed it down from there.

Will be also russian mortar more mirrored after all those nerfs they got in their Ai department (penals, guards, T70, quad ...)
30 Nov 2016, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 12:29 PMLatch

Your video demonstrates piats destroying tank in 12 seconds, whereas it takes 27 seconds for schreks. Close enough to say they are completely OP. And you didn't do this at max range for each, often the first engagement range in real life. I said that clearly in my post. Yawn... Next!

Its the PIAT rate of fire that makes all the deflections and penetrations add up much quicker. Rate of fire balances lower penetration as it represents more throws of the dice. This is also why comet is better than panther.
30 Nov 2016, 17:43 PM

I agree
30 Nov 2016, 17:43 PM

Nope, unless something changed in like a year or more:

Rak: is around 0.8/0.85
USF: 1.25
ALL other AT guns in game: 1

finally understand why rak get wipe almost every time by tank shell, the target size of the weapon is 10 instead of 20 (like all other at gun) but they got less received accuracy
30 Nov 2016, 18:11 PM

finally understand why rak get wipe almost every time by tank shell, the target size of the weapon is 10 instead of 20 (like all other at gun) but they got less received accuracy

Less is more. Also received accuracy doesn't matter one bit vs AoE. Raketen original crew is just more durable vs small arms fire. Why? Because.
30 Nov 2016, 18:13 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Less is more. Also received accuracy doesn't matter one bit vs AoE. Raketen original crew is just more durable vs small arms fire. Why? Because.

Because they could die faster but we don't really want them to
30 Nov 2016, 18:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 17:42 PMRappy
Some more bile

Then kindly make your own video showing the massive differences and how 'OP' piats are, however, to again shut down your idocy with facts here are the times it takes to kill the tanks (Which by the way are placed based on the attack ground distance):

UKF: (150mp 15 fuel 100 munitions)
First - 20 seconds
Second - 14 seconds
Third - 19 seconds

17.6 seconds average

OKW: (90 munitions)
First - 25 seconds
Second - 18 seconds
Third - 27 seconds

23 seconds average

OST: (120 munitions)
First - 9 seconds
Second - 9 seconds
third - 9 seconds

9 seconds average

If 5.4 seconds is what makes something so OP that you have to bitch and moan about it, don't you think that you should first start off with a difference of almost 8.6 instead? That is clearly more 'OP' using your method. Please, justify how your OP claim doesn't translate to Pgrens, i'd love to hear it.

But I say again, HOW DARE Allies have a cheaper, shittier but faster firing handheld AT, HOW DARE THEY!
30 Nov 2016, 18:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 18:14 PMLatch

Then kindly make your own video showing the massive differences and how 'OP' piats are, however, to again shut down your idocy with facts here are the times it takes to kill the tanks (Which by the way are placed based on the attack ground distance):

UKF: (150mp 15 fuel 100 munitions)
First - 20 seconds
Second - 14 seconds
Third - 19 seconds

17.6 seconds average

OKW: (90 munitions)
First - 25 seconds
Second - 18 seconds
Third - 27 seconds

23 seconds average

OST: (120 munitions)
First - 9 seconds
Second - 9 seconds
third - 9 seconds

9 seconds average

If 5.4 seconds is what makes something so OP that you have to bitch and moan about it, don't you think that you should first start off with a difference of almost 8.6 instead? That is clearly more 'OP' using your method. Please, justify how your OP claim doesn't translate to Pgrens, i'd love to hear it.

But I say again, HOW DARE Allies have a cheaper, shittier but faster firing handheld AT, HOW DARE THEY!

u forgett that the IS ist more better with its 5 model. it can shot on infantery with 3 men. it has bonus in green cover, its cheaper, its better in all ways exept AT (u also forget the price from the 2. Panzergrenadier!!!!)

U forgett so much, that i think u are a troll...
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS