Login

russian armor

Winter Balance Preview Changelog

PAGES (23)down
30 Nov 2016, 18:42 PM

u forgett that the IS ist more better with its 5 model. it can shot on infantery with 3 men. it has bonus in green cover, its cheaper, its better in all ways exept AT (u also forget the price from the 2. Panzergrenadier!!!!)

U forgett so much, that i think u are a troll...
#

Learn spell check, watch the video, learn the topic I'm arguing, then try again.
30 Nov 2016, 19:07 PM

Less is more. Also received accuracy doesn't matter one bit vs AoE. Raketen original crew is just more durable vs small arms fire. Why? Because.
what i meant is that the rak as a strange design they give it low received accuracy so it can take small arm fire but they gave the weapon small target size so the tank shells don't hit the weapon but the crew
30 Nov 2016, 19:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

what i meant is that the rak as a strange design they give it low received accuracy so it can take small arm fire but they gave the weapon small target size so the tank shells don't hit the weapon but the crew

Oh.

...does that actually happen? I don't exactly see the white bars of ATGs go down very often before the crew themselves are killed. I think that was only really rampant during the infamous PTRS buff or maybe when stuff like ISU-152 was broken.
30 Nov 2016, 19:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 19:30 PMVuther

Oh.

...does that actually happen? I don't exactly see the white bars of ATGs go down very often before the crew themselves are killed. I think that was only really rampant during the infamous PTRS buff or maybe when stuff like ISU-152 was broken.
well i saw shoot bounce off the at gun and not hitting the crew
30 Nov 2016, 19:48 PM

theres no reason for the m20 nerf or the guards nerfs....ptrs needs high dmg cuz it always mises...don't make sense...
I agree about m20, but ptrs has a good accuracy. Especially against infantry. If it was bad, no one would use them. But we have opposite situation now.
30 Nov 2016, 19:49 PM

I agree about m20, but ptrs has a good accuracy. Especially against infantry. If it was bad, no one would use them. But we have opposite situation now.
actually m20 is a buff at long range and cost but it is less lethal close range and now it gains accuracy as it vet
30 Nov 2016, 20:00 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

well i saw shoot bounce off the at gun and not hitting the crew

I'm also not sure if the hitbox of the weapon is dependent on the target size or whether a strike to the weapon ensures the crew will be untouched, someone more knowledgeable would confirm that for us.
30 Nov 2016, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 18:14 PMLatch

Then kindly make your own video showing the massive differences and how 'OP' piats are, however, to again shut down your idocy with facts here are the times it takes to kill the tanks (Which by the way are placed based on the attack ground distance):

UKF: (150mp 15 fuel 100 munitions)
First - 20 seconds
Second - 14 seconds
Third - 19 seconds

17.6 seconds average

OKW: (90 munitions)
First - 25 seconds
Second - 18 seconds
Third - 27 seconds

23 seconds average

OST: (120 munitions)
First - 9 seconds
Second - 9 seconds
third - 9 seconds

9 seconds average

If 5.4 seconds is what makes something so OP that you have to bitch and moan about it, don't you think that you should first start off with a difference of almost 8.6 instead? That is clearly more 'OP' using your method. Please, justify how your OP claim doesn't translate to Pgrens, i'd love to hear it.

But I say again, HOW DARE Allies have a cheaper, shittier but faster firing handheld AT, HOW DARE THEY!

Haha. Nice try mate. Like how you count from appearance of tank for PIATs, but from sound of schrek firing for the sturms...

The averages are actually more than two seconds shorter for piats and a second longer for schreks. And this is not at maximum range for schreks. Now imagine on similarly 3 vetted squads.

About your pgren diversion. I never once spoke about them and have not since. I did refer to volks though when they were considered op with one schrek.
30 Nov 2016, 21:14 PM

Permanently Banned
Do you guys will be fix ghost wire and another stuff like this ?
30 Nov 2016, 21:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 20:57 PMRappy

Haha. Nice try mate. Like how you count from appearance of tank for PIATs, but from sound of schrek firing for the sturms...

The averages are actually more than two seconds shorter for piats and a second longer for schreks. And this is not at maximum range for schreks. Now imagine on similarly 3 vetted squads.

About your pgren diversion. I never once spoke about them and have not since. I did refer to volks though when they were considered op with one schrek.

Nope, counted as the shots were fired give or take milliseconds. :D
30 Nov 2016, 21:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 20:57 PMRappy
I did refer to volks though when they were considered op with one schrek.

5 man cheap main line infantry, which doesn't sacrifice as much AI for AT (which at later stages wasn't a bad upgrade since we lived in a patch which let AT snipe models) and lets it get easily vet 5. There was no reason to NOT upgrade them.
There's also alpha damage vs sustained damage. No one stays still with their tanks and let them eat salvo after salvo. On most cases you get 1 or 2 shots.

PIATs are different now and i'll argue weaker for people who could actually micro and better for those who didn't.
You remove the guaranteed high deflect damage and range which let you snipe OKW trucks. Against heavies, the extra range n damage was better.
That been said, the problem is not the PIAT rather than the Royal Engineer vet IMO (the whole early vs late game package of Brits)

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 08:26 AMRappy
and whoever was saying PIATs have gone completely OP is right.

If you have issues with the mod's PIAT then you also have issues with the current PIAT (against good players). If they are OP on the mod, then they are completely broken on LIVE.

@Smith: Just in case, is the vet1 for RE applying only for their smgs? Is there a chance they are affecting the PIATS ?
30 Nov 2016, 21:54 PM

@Smith: Just in case, is the vet1 for RE applying only for their smgs? Is there a chance they are affecting the PIATS ?

Before he replies, I'm certain I read somewhere that it only counts stens and not any picked up weapons.
30 Nov 2016, 22:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 21:25 PMLatch

Nope, counted as the shots were fired give or take milliseconds. :D

Err, no. Watch again.
You do yourself a disservice by not being upstanding with your "research".

But we should also move on from this, as it has derailed the thread.

Yes, elchino7, I did think PIATs were OP before too. I use them to evapourate tigers within seconds. But like you say, now they are noob friendlier. Which means on the whole more deadly.
30 Nov 2016, 22:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 22:03 PMRappy

Err, no. Watch again.
You do yourself a disservice by not being upstanding with your "research".

But we should also move on from this, as it has derailed the thread.

Yes, elchino7, I did think PIATs were OP before too. I use them to evapourate tigers within seconds. But like you say, now they are noob friendlier. Which means on the whole more deadly.

Believe what you want, its what I did. What's your playercard? Or is your experience with PIATS against AI or in team games?
30 Nov 2016, 22:14 PM

What about OKW flak HQ into IGs spam in 2v2? Right now its braindead strategy, when one OKW goes heavyly into IGs and second one defending him and they sit on 1 VP and fuel waiting for flak HQ.

Ones flak HQ done ( its about like 6-7 mins of the game, at this point allies usually wont have power to push okw back because of constant reinforsing via med track) OKW starts agressively moving his IGs closer and closer and pretty much snipe any of your inf, while supportive OKW helps clear out.

TD:LR OKW simsity can be done way too fast, and only soviet 120mm mortar can effectively counter IGs spam, and there is pretty much no window or no draw back of playing as arty spam OKW in 2v2 right now.
30 Nov 2016, 22:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2016, 22:03 PMRappy

But then how are they better now if:
-they have a nerf in range 45>30
-Increase cost 40>50
-Nerf on damage 120/80 > 100/25
-Less reliable attack ground
-Shooting on sight is faster but RoF is equal

It's like their role has been changed because *wink*wink* there has been several tweaks on light vehicles maybe? Now you have a weapon which is better against light vehicles and medium tank (which are not kitting) are worst against Panthers and heavies.

What about OKW flak HQ into IGs spam in 2v2? Right now its braindead strategy, when one OKW goes heavyly into IGs and second one defending him and they sit on 1 VP and fuel waiting for flak HQ.

Ones flak HQ done ( its about like 6-7 mins of the game, at this point allies usually wont have power to push okw back because of constant reinforsing via med track) OKW starts agressively moving his IGs closer and closer and pretty much snipe any of your inf, while supportive OKW helps clear out.

TD:LR OKW simsity can be done way too fast, and only soviet 120mm mortar can effectively counter IGs spam, and there is pretty much no window or no draw back of playing as arty spam OKW in 2v2 right now.

And that has any relevance on this mod ? Read the first disclaimer. If you want further changes to be applied, then give feedback on the current mod and complain more (create bots to vote kappa) on the official forums/polls.
30 Nov 2016, 22:35 PM

And that has any relevance on this mod ? Read the first disclaimer. If you want further changes to be applied, then give feedback on the current mod and complain more (create bots to vote kappa) on the official forums/polls.

Um it is. Its not feedback for the mod its my question in general, because mortars were nerfed because they were overperforming at vet 3, while IGs was unchached with its range, accuracy and power and its still OKW cheese meta in 2v2. All I want to just hear the point of why its wasnt somehow changed or ajusted.
30 Nov 2016, 23:26 PM

But then how are they better now if:
-they have a nerf in range 45>30
-Increase cost 40>50
-Nerf on damage 120/80 > 100/25
-Less reliable attack ground
-Shooting on sight is faster but RoF is equal

It's like their role has been changed because *wink*wink* there has been several tweaks on light vehicles maybe? Now you have a weapon which is better against light vehicles and medium tank (which are not kitting) are worst against Panthers and heavies.

I understand the nerfs and the pretty big noob buff (homing projectile). But what I am getting at is their effectiveness relative to schreks for the price. I think they are far better value than sturm schreks in this mod.
30 Nov 2016, 23:27 PM

Um it is. Its not feedback for the mod its my question in general, because mortars were nerfed because they were overperforming at vet 3, while IGs was unchached with its range, accuracy and power and its still OKW cheese meta in 2v2. All I want to just hear the point of why its wasnt somehow changed or ajusted.

I think because often this is the OKW's only counter to emplacement spam, but the mortar pit would outrange ISG with vet. Also the ISG is pretty damn weak for the money. It's bad against all but emplacements, so you would give it an existential crisis if you nerfed its range in line with the mortar pit vet nerf.
30 Nov 2016, 23:29 PM

@Mr Smith:

Seeing as bugfixes are, as you say, "within the scope of this patch" any word on if the Battlegroup healing rate bug will be fixed?
PAGES (23)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS