Login

russian armor

Winter Balance Preview Changelog

PAGES (23)down
10 Jan 2017, 21:47 PM
Patrion 27

Could you tell me which strafe ability you used, and what angle of approach you took?

I used the Stuka Loiter from Lightning War. I put the M15 on lockdown then switched it to enemy AI after activating the loiter. First I had the m15 just barely outside of the loiter AOE then I tried again with the M15 directly in the middle of the AOE. Both times the guns aimed at the plane but never fired.

I didn't think to test it on recon flights though :/
10 Jan 2017, 21:50 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I used the Stuka Loiter from Lightning War. I put the M15 on lockdown then switched it to enemy AI after activating the loiter. First I had the m15 just barely outside of the loiter AOE then I tried again with the M15 directly in the middle of the AOE. Both times the guns aimed at the plane but never fired.

I didn't think to test it on recon flights though :/

Are you talking about the 37mm and the HMGs?

From what I know, the 37mm does not elevate high enough (only goes up 60 degrees) should the plan pass over headresulting in its entire turret rotating along with the vehicle.
10 Jan 2017, 21:54 PM
Patrion 27

Are you talking about the 37mm and the HMGs?

From what I know, the 37mm does not elevate high enough (only goes up 60 degrees) should the plan pass over headresulting in its entire turret rotating along with the vehicle.

So it just can't aim the guns high enough to ever shoot at planes? I remember when the M15 had AA-only mode and you could actually shoot at them.
10 Jan 2017, 21:57 PM
Developer Relic Badge

So it just can't aim the guns high enough to ever shoot at planes? I remember when the M15 had AA-only mode and you could actually shoot at them.

The HMGs can do it, though maybe the changes to the M15 we did caused some issues. I'll check.

Edit: The only time it had issues shooting down palnes (was testing with P-47s) was the fact if it rotates so the target is in the arc the target might be out of range by that point. Both the HMGs and/or the 37mm do well at knocking down planes.
10 Jan 2017, 22:28 PM

The attack ground capability for the AAHT did come at the cost of redoing the weapons. I guess I'll give the main gun the same degrees of liberty as the MGs.
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS