Login

russian armor

[2vs2] RIP Axis

PAGES (11)down
2 Sep 2016, 12:57 PM

Last I checked, HMG42 was still Ost unit.

The suppression of the MG42 is not much better than the one of the Vickers. But the Vickers can reliably be used to clear units out of buildings.
2 Sep 2016, 13:05 PM

The suppression of the MG42 is not much better than the one of the Vickers. But the Vickers can reliably be used to clear units out of buildings.

You are either joking here, or you've never used the Vickers.

We all know that Vickers is terrible at pinning units. However, Vickers completely stops even suppressing units the moment yellow craters enter the game:

https://youtu.be/22KgM8aEMWA?t=55m33s
(And that that happens independent of Vickers' veterancy level).

Only 50cal suppression can match the terribleness of the Vickers, but 50cal can, at least, pack up faster, sprint and relocate.
2 Sep 2016, 13:09 PM

And 75mm sherman is USF unit.

u lie. and u know it....a comet is in fight vs near infantery much better than sherman. really much better: I testet it since 5min in sandbox...a comet kills 5 squads in half of the time tan sherman.
2 Sep 2016, 13:26 PM

and u also forget that the comet is the best allround complet paket.

it is fast, more armor, better vs tanks, has grenades, can shot farer, etc etc
2 Sep 2016, 13:31 PM
Donator 22

Good thing katitof Posted here and made clear that everything is fine, I was worried for a second that the game May be unbalanced

hhahahahaha :rofl:
2 Sep 2016, 13:38 PM

Its also most expensive medium tank in game, locks you out of fast repairs and another unit.
Its mini tiger and it acts and costs like.

But sure, nit pick only good sides, ignore everything else, that is how unbiased arguments work after all, right?
2 Sep 2016, 14:46 PM

The only broken thing with comet is the phosphore round ability, ridiculous range/cost/cooldown
2 Sep 2016, 16:01 PM

Good thing katitof Posted here and made clear that everything is fine, I was worried for a second that the game May be unbalanced

Well now that he got his t34 buff, penal buff, and SU85 buff what more does he need to complain about? His faction is fine so why balance the others?
2 Sep 2016, 16:09 PM

Its also most expensive medium tank in game, locks you out of fast repairs and another unit.

But sure, nit pick only good sides, ignore everything else, that is how unbiased arguments work after all, right?

Isnt OKW panther most expensive medium tank I'm the game? Oh and it has miles less AI than comet, is slowwr, slower ROF, more expensive etc etc. It's only 2 advantages are its better penetration which is useless since it misses half the time and it's armor which gets its butt flanked by the lightning speed British tanks. Panther meets a British tank and starts reversing to prevent flank but then misses due to its bad accuracy on the move.
2 Sep 2016, 16:52 PM

I think a few small adjustments need to be made.
USF
- crew repair criticalss needs nerf
- RM can't hold 2 bars or M1919s
- Lazer guided machine gun mortar needs nerf to its scatter and rof
- Stuart needs small nerf to the stun ability.
Limit Calliope's to 2 on the field.

Soviets
-small nerf to penal accuracy with its veteran
- give cons 1 DP upgrade
- make demo charges visible outside of cover. ( S mines have signs on them lol)
- t34/85 fuel to 140

Brits
- no double brens on ISs
- take away offensives bonuses for sappers in cover.
- comet armor nerf (its only 10 less than tiger)
- Cromwell fuel cost to 120

Ostheer
- fix coaxial mg on 222 and increase price to 230mp 25 fuel
- panther needs better accuracy or better ROF. It's so sad staying in the battle trying to get that last shot off only to see it miss.
- p4 fuel to 120 OR increase its penetration
- increase pios repair rate when upgraded with sweeper.

OKW
- give racketen green cover and replace retreat with reverse. Perhaps limit cloaking to only when stationary.
-fix JP4 super cloak
- add 250 half-track that can reinforce and men can shoot out the back (like PE infantry half-track from vcoh
- decrease cost for Shreks on spios

Take away...
-Forward retreat points
-Cramped QQ maps
-massive maps

i love all your ideas
LELIC PLS; GIB :sibHyena:
2 Sep 2016, 16:57 PM

"best sturminfanterie...

Shock troops are soviet unit."

kek'd so hard. shocks are gardening trash. commandos, rangers shit all over them so hard.

However, Vickers completely stops even suppressing units the moment yellow craters enter the game

thats why i said that yellow cover in late game is broken; caused by arty/mortars
2 Sep 2016, 17:21 PM

About 2v2 maps, moscow and minsk pocket bottom is far superior.

I think there is should be 3 more vetoes for every mode, and especially 2v2.

2v2 always was cancer cheese wars of fifthy abusers, nothing new here.
2 Sep 2016, 17:51 PM

"most expensive medium tank" okw panther and command panther have to say otherwise
Btw ost Is locked from fast repair forever and they don't get tank tracking as a bonus right ?
Comet has 5 more range than panther and tiger wich make no sense
2 Sep 2016, 18:03 PM

^Katitof shat on once again lmao. Also Katitof you are the LAST person who should be talking about bias, allied fanboy McGee.
2 Sep 2016, 18:35 PM

"best sturminfanterie...

Shock troops are soviet unit."

kek'd so hard. shocks are gardening trash. commandos, rangers shit all over them so hard.

Commandos are all about initial shock.
They have absolutely no scaling.
Vet stars for them are fancy decoration with +25% acc being the only vet combat bonus. They are the best unit to retreat at vet3, but applying French doctrine in CoH2 won't get you far.

Rangers are alright, but they are much more expensive to get, require muni for thompsons and lack smoke, they also have inferior durability.

Rangers are great, don't get me wrong, but they aren't better then shocks in effort vs result equation.

@PanzerGeneralForever
Yes and no, while OKW panther does indeed cost the most, just like any other OKW medium and above vehicle, that extra fuel isn't tied to units performance, but its a faction design tax supposed to limit your armor numbers/force you to get it a bit later since schwerer got costs equal to other factions T3 and it doesn't take a genius to know that T4 level units in T3 cost tier aren't a good idea for balance, which last December have 100% proven.
2 Sep 2016, 18:40 PM

@PanzerGeneralForever
Yes and no, while OKW panther does indeed cost the most, just like any other OKW medium and above vehicle, that extra fuel isn't tied to units performance, but its a faction design tax supposed to limit your armor numbers/force you to get it a bit later since schwerer got costs equal to other factions T3 and it doesn't take a genius to know that T4 level units in T3 cost tier aren't a good idea for balance, which last December have 100% proven.
if I'm not wrong only if you rush it it cost almost the same tier cost but going all 3 tier it's more expensive and doesn't give you the same bonus (tank tracking ,etc) especially the ost who get nothing
At least okw get flak
2 Sep 2016, 19:19 PM

example the luchs: it was made for dealing with infanterie.

but...nearly every infantery is his hardcounter...brits bloobs with pias

If you lose your Luchs to a PIAT blob, you deserved it. Your opponent out microed You hard in that engagement
2 Sep 2016, 19:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2016, 19:19 PMWygrif

If you lose your Luchs , you deserved it. Your opponent out microed You hard in that engagement

Fixed your post for you lad. ;)
2 Sep 2016, 19:39 PM
Patrion 14

I think a few small adjustments need to be made.
USF
- crew repair criticalss needs nerf
- RM can't hold 2 bars or M1919s
- Lazer guided machine gun mortar needs nerf to its scatter and rof
- Stuart needs small nerf to the stun ability.
Limit Calliope's to 2 on the field.

I agree with most but the no double bars. 2 bars are worse than 1 lmg42 at max range and a-moving blobs is the main issue, so bars are not the issue, never were. 1919s on the other hand should not be possible to be double wielded, but that should then also apply to REs not just riflemen, so I'd add that as well.
2 Sep 2016, 20:38 PM

@PanzerGeneralForever

It still costs more so you were still wrong. Comets are easier to spam than panthers and better than them. Don't know what we need to say that will make you understand.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS