Login

russian armor

The incredible jackson

6 Jul 2016, 15:54 PM

you mean when it was hit by the Stuka wow totally should not have been wiped there right ?

6 Jul 2016, 16:21 PM
Donator 22

Its good that he recevied some more LoS. If you are not babysit the jackson, hes gone in a couple of seconds. Just remember that the command panther can two shot him. Imo the unit is fine
6 Jul 2016, 16:23 PM

seems like you don't understand the basic of a at gun m1 has less pen than other at gun without pen round but it has more pen than other when the round are active has more angle and as I was saying has the green cover , you might say so ?, well the cover of at gun are special they deflect incoming tank shells so you need to flank them to kill them but pupchen miss this cover so m4 with heat shells can one shot a pupchen from the front while a p4 need to circle it , yea it has 1.25 more rec accuracy (I think that's a bug) but really that's a problem vs Inf ,tank use scatter and aoe dat will bounce one the cover
6 Jul 2016, 16:28 PM

Jackson is the only thing that can stand up to late game axis super krupp steel, so naturally it should be nerfed
6 Jul 2016, 16:29 PM

holy cow, you are still stuck on the cover meme, you are really retarded...

The cover is useless, especially versus most axis units that will just blow the crew regardless of cover.

Again your theorycrafting is great but in reality it just doesn't work.

And why the hell would I keep paying a shitton of munitions to MAYBE penetrate one shot against a tank when I'm playing the most munition-hungry faction on the game?
6 Jul 2016, 16:44 PM

holy cow, you are still stuck on the cover meme, you are really retarded...

The cover is useless, especially versus most axis units that will just blow the crew regardless of cover.

Again your theorycrafting is great but in reality it just doesn't work.

And why the hell would I keep paying a shitton of munitions to MAYBE penetrate one shot against a tank when I'm playing the most munition-hungry faction on the game?
well that how cover work but seems like I can't beat the bias
6 Jul 2016, 16:54 PM

Seriously, all the patch did was front-load some of the Vet2 sight bonus to Vet 0 resulting in a whooping 5 range sight buff for Vet 2 Jacksons when all is said an done. All this means is that Vet 0 Jacksons don't suffer from Mr. Magoo syndrome anymore. If 5 sight range is all it takes for Jacksons to become OP then there must be a lot of borderline OP units out there lurking.

Not that any of this matters because if you are using Jacksons without screeners/spotters you're going to get wrecked more often than not anyway.
6 Jul 2016, 16:55 PM

Jackson fine close please
6 Jul 2016, 17:23 PM

well that how cover work but seems like I can't beat the bias

Except it doesn't, and you are the biased one that came in talking crap and delivered no evidence, only theory and goalpost moving.

Jackson fine close please

Yes! the ultimate cop-out!
6 Jul 2016, 17:49 PM

Except it doesn't, and you are the biased one that came in talking crap and delivered no evidence, only theory and goalpost moving.
even 120 mortar can deflect shoot but it has no aere coverage the at cover defend from all frontal hit (shells)
6 Jul 2016, 17:56 PM

Remove jackson, add strong late game tanks for usf that will act and perform like comet, elephant, jagdtiger, 17 pounder, no fuel howitzer like B-4 and kingtiger (undoctrinal). Fixed.
6 Jul 2016, 20:42 PM

The Jackson TD is not balanced.

Why? Its sight. Let me give you this comparison: the SU-85 has the ability to extend its frontal vision at the cost of speed and peripheral vision, this is a risk vs reward mechanism. Its vet 1 ability to moderately increase all-round vision, but this is a veterancy reward.

The jackson meanwhile has both the range and vision at no veterancy to snipe off tanks and simply run.

''But it has thin armor''

That is irrelevant because its visibility + range, not speed, makes its armor irrelevant as it can simply fire and run. I am not for slowing it down as that would not reflect its thin armor, I am for normalizing its sight.

wow this is hilarious. its a glass cannon that its weakness and its pathing sucks and its speed and accelaration isn't that great panther easily can chase it and win, you want to know what really is fucking ridiculous is jagdtiger and elephant that shoots halfway across the map out of FOW, have incredible hp and armor and enough speed they can usually always just back there ass up in a corner before you can get behind them. thats bullshit almost no downfall super tank bullshit.

It needs the vision and its fine also considering it is in a faction with a really weak/weakest at gun and paper tanks.

EDIT* oh yeah would also like to add that even a walking stuka can kill it in one barage or easily take it out if its already dmged.
6 Jul 2016, 20:48 PM

That award easily goes for the turret-less tank-destroyers (with the exception of the ISU-152, Elefant, and Jagdtiger of course). Caught an SU-85 out of position? Oh well, it can't even fire back at you, because it has neither mobility nor turret.

extra hp, smaller size, and/or extra armor do wonder for survivability. casemate TD require you to flank and are decent in trading shots. Flanking the jackson is nice but not required. You just need to get close.

The Jagdtiger also got a pretty big buff last patch since it doesn't get randomly stunned anymore.
7 Jul 2016, 09:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2016, 20:42 PMRocket

...and elephant that shoots halfway across the map out of FOW, have incredible hp and armor and enough speed they can usually always just back there ass up in a corner before you can get behind them. thats bullshit almost no downfall super tank bullshit.

I'm quite sure if elephant is making hard game for you it would have been harder if the resouces and pop cap would have been used for more useful units.

Usually when elephant hits the field the game was lost 200 fuels ago.
7 Jul 2016, 13:01 PM

Remove Su-85 ,jackson ,Sherman firefly also su-76 because these things can kill my supreme german engineering.
7 Jul 2016, 13:54 PM

extra hp, smaller size, and/or extra armor do wonder for survivability. casemate TD require you to flank and are decent in trading shots. Flanking the jackson is nice but not required. You just need to get close.

The Jagdtiger also got a pretty big buff last patch since it doesn't get randomly stunned anymore.
it still get stunned
7 Jul 2016, 20:17 PM

it still get stunned

the check is gone from the weapons. Unless it's been move to someplace else, jagdtiger no longer get stunned.
7 Jul 2016, 20:35 PM

I still advocate giving it Spotting Scope functionality, so that it can see further when parked. That's what the open top was for in the first place, better visibility.
7 Jul 2016, 20:52 PM

I still advocate giving it Spotting Scope functionality, so that it can see further when parked. That's what the open top was for in the first place, better visibility.

Should give Greyhound a spotting scope too so that it can reach 222 levels of map hax and Recon Company can live up to its name #MakeReconGreatAgain
7 Jul 2016, 21:27 PM

the check is gone from the weapons. Unless it's been move to someplace else, jagdtiger no longer get stunned.
on pen
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
Germany 33

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak