Login

russian armor

Look to the new Chart. Germans were slaughtered.

PAGES (9)down
8 Jul 2016, 23:03 PM

I have no idea why people are talking stats in the wake of the USF combined arms glitch......let that storm truly pass first before getting upset.

I do think that Ost needs a slight buff and even then I may be wrong.

OKW stats are nonsense until the volkshrek blobbers adapt or change factions. Currently too many players are trying to blob sturms instead.
8 Jul 2016, 23:21 PM
Senior Editor Badge

From what I gather, does it mean that after the initial shock of the patch is that people start to simply adapt to the new gameplay? :o

At least that is one possible explanation :)

Alternatively, it might have something to do with the fixes, or adjustments of ELOs, or maybe Jove suddenly felt like playing axis, or... :faint:
9 Jul 2016, 00:45 AM

less range means it can cover less of the map.

less range means the ost mortar can barrage it more safety

less range means that it can't cover the bofor sitting 10 meters in front of it. a ost mortar barraging a bofor is out of range of the mortar emplacement if both mortars have 80 range

this means that a ost can more easily whittle down a simcity.

There's an obvious issue with reducing the Mortar Pit's auto-fire range: cheaper indirect fire hard-counters it since all they have to do is move out of the way of the barrage. Giving UKF a mortar team (copy the Soviet one but only 4 crew members) and making the Mortar Pit a garrisonable (no weapons/vet/pop cap) structure (which gives garrisoned mortars increased barrage range) is fairly easy to implement and solves the simcity problem without breaking UKF indirect fire.
9 Jul 2016, 07:51 AM

At least that is one possible explanation :)

Alternatively, it might have something to do with the fixes, or adjustments of ELOs, or maybe Jove suddenly felt like playing axis, or... :faint:

Hey Siphon. Is there anyway to get stats for winrates of individual players who play all five factions who are in the top 100 say? Think this would tell us a lot about balance too since the quality of player will be equal across factions. I would do it myself but don't know how to auto pull data from the server.
9 Jul 2016, 09:15 AM

Well -

1vs 1

Rank 1-250.

ostheer .52
okw .51
usf .66
sov.64
ukf .58

rank 250-500
ost .46
okw .46
soviet.60
usf.60
ukf.53

2 vs 2(arranged teams)

1-250

axis .60
allies.72

2 vs 2 1-250(random teams)

ost .73
okw .67
sov .74
usf .76
ukf .76

4 vs 4 ,1-250 (arranged teams)

axis .69
allies.76

4 vs 4 ,1-250 (random teams)

ost .73
okw.69
sov .75
usf .75
ukf .76

Its time to pack up and move on if you are an axis player,as can be seen in EVERY game mode allies are way ahead including 4 vs 4.Congratz allied fanboys.

GG relic.:hansREKT:
9 Jul 2016, 09:23 AM

What, no one to defend the above as balanced?
9 Jul 2016, 09:31 AM

basically down to....

USF Mortar - Broken and screws up german weapon teams which are needed to halt the blobs.
USF Vet 3 50% recieved accuracy values (standing in a road with a blob, gives you the same damage reduction as grens in cover + light tank too good).

UK Bofors - Bit silly with the defensive commander...

and SU - Generally have the bests stock units... And all their stuff (even AT) has good anti-infantry capabilities except the SU85...

Put it this way... If grens/volks were made to cost 280MP 5 man squads, able to throw smoke, nades and given 2 LMG's per squad and a 50% received accuracy bonus at vet 3.... these forums would light up.

Yet im only describing USF infantry squads....
9 Jul 2016, 10:28 AM

Sadly Katitof is banned. Now you have no people defending blatant bullshit and throwing around insults. :(

Bring back German lategame. That was nerfed into the ground. Since then Ostheer is unplayable. T4 is still inferior to T3 even with the cost reduction. And even T3 struggles with Brits. OKW on the other hand needs the truck upgrade costs reversed and they are good.
9 Jul 2016, 10:35 AM

lel
Attention whore detected.
9 Jul 2016, 12:52 PM

Hey Monkey, never heard you in last 3 years when it was the exact opposite. Better, you was arguing about a Panther buff like 1 year ago, tiger buff and 120mm nerf. Butthurt is real.
9 Jul 2016, 13:36 PM

Hey Monkey, never heard you in last 3 years when it was the exact opposite. Better, you was arguing about a Panther buff like 1 year ago, tiger buff and 120mm nerf. Butthurt is real.

Hello ***** ,Yeah i asked for panther buff because it needed it and got a modest one with 320 armor.Still underpowered unit with allied buffs.
I asked for tiger buff because it was needed and it did get 5 range.Again weak due to pen buffs.
120 mm was batshit OP ,and rightly asked for nerf which it recieved.
Come back again sometime boy with a proper answer.
9 Jul 2016, 13:50 PM

Hello ***** ,Yeah i asked for panther buff because it needed it and got a modest one with 320 armor.Still underpowered unit with allied buffs.
I asked for tiger buff because it was needed and it did get 5 range.Again weak due to pen buffs.
120 mm was batshit OP ,and rightly asked for nerf which it recieved.
Come back again sometime boy with a proper answer.

Someday you should ask devs to buff you, you'll see yourself playing better.
9 Jul 2016, 14:43 PM

Lol fanbois going crazy.
9 Jul 2016, 14:53 PM

For once I think emplacements are fine, aside from 17 pounder pop cap.

What I think is the issue is axis being overnerfed, the okw being forced to pay more for healing is dumb as hell.

Ostheer is too weak in a few areas, they need a myriad of very light buffs on a few units. Namely the 222 mg, panzer4 penetration, and panther moving accuracy. g43 upgrade.

Americans just need their mortar changed to the 60mm.
9 Jul 2016, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2016, 13:50 PMEsxile

Someday you should ask devs to buff you, you'll see yourself playing better.

:rofl:
9 Jul 2016, 15:20 PM

Sadly Katitof is banned. Now you have no people defending blatant bullshit and throwing around insults. :(

After some of the suggestions I have seen lately, I wish Katitof-Kenobi was back right now to whip these people in line. Trust me

T34/76 Nerf? Over an HULL MG BUFF? I would rather fistfight a mutated alaskan grizzly with 1 arm than spend 10 minutes building a reasonable argument against something that is so unreasonable.

now then...

Bring back German lategame. That was nerfed into the ground. Since then Ostheer is unplayable. T4 is still inferior to T3 even with the cost reduction. And even T3 struggles with Brits. OKW on the other hand needs the truck upgrade costs reversed and they are good.

Grens HP from 80 to 82 to increase durability without some "lets make it 5 man and add volks in front of it" kind of thing

Pgrens need tactical movement instead of medkits as a vet 1 ability

Prosttruppen needs a small grenade instead of medkits as a Vet 1 ability

Ostwind needs to be more lethal

T4 already got a few buffs with brummbar, Panzerwerfer is a wiping machine, and panther is panther, maybe make the OST Panther have the same stats as OKW panther (Why are they different in the 1st place?) and were good.

Kubel needs to cost 5 fuel again, buffs in general (durability, offensively, and faster vet) to compensate.

Flame Hetzer needs to vet faster

Don't get me started on commanders, I already made a thread about that...

And Obers need either a cost reduction or 80 to 82 hp buff too.
9 Jul 2016, 19:04 PM

For once I think emplacements are fine, aside from 17 pounder pop cap.

What I think is the issue is axis being overnerfed, the okw being forced to pay more for healing is dumb as hell.

Ostheer is too weak in a few areas, they need a myriad of very light buffs on a few units. Namely the 222 mg, panzer4 penetration, and panther moving accuracy. g43 upgrade.

Americans just need their mortar changed to the 60mm.

I disagree with the 222 buff. It's fine where it is.
9 Jul 2016, 19:19 PM

After some of the suggestions I have seen lately, I wish Katitof-Kenobi was back right now to whip these people in line. Trust me

T34/76 Nerf? Over an HULL MG BUFF? I would rather fistfight a mutated alaskan grizzly with 1 arm than spend 10 minutes building a reasonable argument against something that is so unreasonable.

now then...

Grens HP from 80 to 82 to increase durability without some "lets make it 5 man and add volks in front of it" kind of thing

Pgrens need tactical movement instead of medkits as a vet 1 ability

Prosttruppen needs a small grenade instead of medkits as a Vet 1 ability

Ostwind needs to be more lethal

T4 already got a few buffs with brummbar, Panzerwerfer is a wiping machine, and panther is panther, maybe make the OST Panther have the same stats as OKW panther (Why are they different in the 1st place?) and were good.

Kubel needs to cost 5 fuel again, buffs in general (durability, offensively, and faster vet) to compensate.

Flame Hetzer needs to vet faster
Sinthe: and one or two CP lower!
Don't get me started on commanders, I already made a thread about that...

And Obers need either a cost reduction or 80 to 82 hp buff too.

I think the t34/76 is stronger than people are giving it credit. A slight fuel cost increase would be enough, before I said 20 but 10 might be enough.

Panther underperforms. I have proof! I did a bunch of videos comparing tanks head to head. I might do more.

Everything else you've said is pretty reasonable. We need a balance policy of tweaks, not sledgehammer changes.
9 Jul 2016, 19:29 PM

Lol this thread
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment