Login

russian armor

Look to the new Chart. Germans were slaughtered.

PAGES (9)down
9 Jul 2016, 22:12 PM

And the reason why you hardly see anybody doing it is that a high mp cost unit with no sprint (don't try to peddle the their locked-behind-vet one) plays exactly into the strength of a hmg-based faction... dunno how bad you have to be to consider that a unit which is worse against Ost than conscripts are (because they are cheaper to support snipers with, better against garrisons, better able to contest map control, have a snare....) "breaks the balance".
9 Jul 2016, 22:44 PM

Listen Pajeet.
I'll tell you how it is.
You're most likely one of these scrubs who open up the game with 2 or 3 HMG, rush grens to fuel.
Then is hoping miraculously to wipe infantry for free with his 222, and if you happen to lose a 222, you build another one.
Then you come in and cry about how soviets are op because a penal in scout car reached your mg and killed it before you could retreat (sure)... or that one T34/85 does too much damage to your that one tiger you rushed thinking it's an ace unit, something you just win with.

Oh my god, you just descriribed my last opponent to a T. Used that exact same strat, and then whined OP allies.
9 Jul 2016, 23:17 PM

I think this thread may be the last nail in the coffin for this forum.

The fanboys (I won't say to which faction they mainly belong to) are running rampant.

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS