Login

russian armor

Any reason for it?

PAGES (7)down
29 Jun 2016, 20:19 PM

I think the Panzer IV could use -5 fuel reduction but that literally almost translates to nothing.

People are crying over trivial things. There isn't much of a difference when it's only 15 fuel.

That's like literally the cost of allies having to upgrade bars/zooks.
29 Jun 2016, 20:44 PM

I agree with what the weeaboo said

15 fuel is hardly anything to qq about

29 Jun 2016, 21:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

You forgot Cromwell speed and its low hitbox, so it will evade more shots + can get behind p4 much easier and thust defeat him because of weak rear armor

Didn't they nerf the size (at least it was on the preview)?

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 20:19 PMvarunax
I think the Panzer IV could use -5 fuel reduction but that literally almost translates to nothing.

+1 :thumb:
29 Jun 2016, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 18:40 PMBudwise
Playing numbers is fun huh.

How dare you throw facts at him, Katitof????
29 Jun 2016, 21:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Pretty sure it went live, yeah.

How dare you throw facts at him, Katitof????

:lolol::rofl::clap:

@OP

You also need to include MP costs and Popcap costs.

Yes. The OST P4 is a tiny bit overpriced. However, out of sheer curiosity, what would you consider a fair price for the OST P4?

Now, have you ever actually considered that the Stug might be rather underpriced for its performance?
- MP/Fuel/Popcap
- The duration and effect of its vet1 ability

Not every single OST T3 unit has to come out super-efficient; whatever you lose from the P4 you regain in the Stug.

There are two aspects to size:
- Target size now all medium tanks have size 22, except for the Sherman(23)
- Target size is only used for accuracy rolls

The size of the actual hitbox is actually completely different from the target size (I wouldn't be surprised if Relic has messed up). For instance:
- P4 hitbox: 2.5 x 5.4 (Height: 3.4)
- Cromwell hitbox: 3.8 x 7.5 (height: 2.8)

However, note that height actually doesn't play a role; have you ever overshot ever any tanks in CoH2?

Some other things that are not visible in stat.coh2.hu:
- Cromwell (like most british tanks) has better horizontal scatter: 6 degrees angle
- P4 has 7.5 degrees angle
- The effect of Tank Commander upgrade

Also; regarding T-34s (both variants), I would be very very cautious about their MG damage. The MG damage output for both tanks is now just about equal to that of an upgraded OKW Panther (the former MG damage champion)
29 Jun 2016, 22:00 PM

For people who create and support these kind of none issue threads, brining up hard evidence is the Literal stake to the heart to kill off the credibility of the troll.

Katiof is trooper for doing the proper thing and discrediting the op of such threads using cold hard numbers, and therefore reducing future credibility of the said poster (which is why you have trolls that jump from account to account to rid of said discredbilty) which ultimately makes the community better.

Because of this he is not populare to people like the OP and others.

Peronsally i just like to insult defame and fall out with cold hard player statistics, so katiof is a better man then i.

Case and point, look my signature. If i posted in the same thread that Myself, you would instantly know how (not) credible he is. Myself has been discredited so many times it wouldnt suprise me that he has create another account to escape the stigma of that name. Thats why you get a lot of these low number post accounts, who knows dangours cloth may actually be him ..
29 Jun 2016, 22:05 PM

Kat took his time to explain his points, why don't you? So far, he got the best arguments.
????????icould do a shit post long 2 page would dat make it the best argument ?I gave you the stats told you were p4 is lacking and why is not effective
29 Jun 2016, 22:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 18:40 PMBudwise
Playing numbers is fun huh. P4 is shit for the fuel cost and the OKW one even worse. Why no T34/85 in the numbers? And for the fuel cost the T34/76 is still just as good an all around tank as a P4 and at 80 fuel its a bargain.
he is not playing the number he is doing just this :
(When I write inside here means they are hidden)
" so guys we have 2 option option one cost 1000 (but the gain is 3000)
And option 2 cost 100 (but give us 50) . What do you chose gentlemen ?"
29 Jun 2016, 22:15 PM

Cost of PanzerIV for ostheer should be slightly cheaper. my only issue with cromwell is after i fausted it and caused engine damage, its still fast enough to get away
29 Jun 2016, 22:48 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Also; regarding T-34s (both variants), I would be very very cautious about their MG damage. The MG damage output for both tanks is now just about equal to that of an upgraded OKW Panther (the former MG damage champion)

The t-34/76 mg buff affects the t-34/85 too?
29 Jun 2016, 22:55 PM

29 Jun 2016, 22:56 PM

Let's not forget that Ostheer has acutally become one of the factions to bring out the earliest tanks.
29 Jun 2016, 23:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2016, 22:00 PMGenObi
For people who create and support these kind of none issue threads, brining up hard evidence is the Literal stake to the heart to kill off the credibility of the troll.

Katiof is trooper for doing the proper thing and discrediting the op of such threads using cold hard numbers, and therefore reducing future credibility of the said poster (which is why you have trolls that jump from account to account to rid of said discredbilty) which ultimately makes the community better.

Because of this he is not populare to people like the OP and others.

I really dont like to go off topic but the idea that Katitof is hated simply because he uses stats is ridiculous if that were true than Mr Smith would be the most hated person on the forums but thats not the reason he is hated, he is hated because he is extremely condescending and he often just posts to make a stupid joke and he often appears to have an allied bias and he obviously has spent way more hours on the forums than he has playing the game that being said I have agreed with Katitof several times in the past and especially since this patch because there has been a ridiculous amount of whining from Axis blobbers and people who dont want to relearn OKW despite the fact that the OKW was largely buffed from this patch.
29 Jun 2016, 23:09 PM

I really dont like to go off topic but the idea that Katitof is hated simply because he uses stats is ridiculous if that were true than Mr Smith would be the most hated person on the forums but thats not the reason he is hated, he is hated because he is extremely condescending and he often just posts to make a stupid joke and he often appears to have an allied bias and he obviously has spent way more hours on the forums than he has playing the game that being said I have agreed with Katitof several times in the past and especially since this patch because there has been a ridiculous amount of whining from Axis blobbers and people who dont want to relearn OKW despite the fact that the OKW was largely buffed from this patch.

I think he seems condescending because you get people who whine about things that don't make sense and he just basically says what everyone else is thinking.
29 Jun 2016, 23:11 PM

P4 ---> 110 fuel done and done
29 Jun 2016, 23:27 PM

I think he seems condescending because you get people who whine about things that don't make sense and he just basically says what everyone else is thinking.

uhh I never get the impression that Katitof speaks for the common voice of the people and I know that the average person isnt so condescending and arrogant but there are always people who complain about stuff that doesnt matter.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS