Login

russian armor

Creative Assembly Confirms Make War Not Love 3

1 Feb 2016, 19:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

When I first read it I thought when they said each faction would get specific dlc they were talking about CoH2 ;_;.
1 Feb 2016, 19:32 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

1 Feb 2016, 19:39 PM

That reminds me, I need to have a fanfic on this event.
1 Feb 2016, 20:38 PM
1 Feb 2016, 21:03 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

1 Feb 2016, 21:09 PM

This pretty much confirms the next DLC commander will be UKF... Sorry soviets/wermacht...

With British forces essentially being free to everyone now, I gaurentee they will pop out a new commander to entice all the new UKF owners.

Laaaaame.
nee
2 Feb 2016, 02:06 AM

So the prize for our time and effort is getting something we all already paid for.
2 Feb 2016, 04:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 18:23 PMTobis

If you don't get the correct number of wins, we add suppression back to the kubel. :snfBarton:

I lol'ed. :D
2 Feb 2016, 08:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2016, 02:06 AMnee
So the prize for our time and effort is getting something we all already paid for.

Not everyone has British Forces DLC (just for the sake of argument - I have it), and it's always nice to see that devs are giving away something relatively fresh and new for free. DLC is worth $12.99 on Steam, and instead of bitching around, you could appreciate it, if not because of yourself but because of thousands of players that don't own British Forces, and say thanks :)
2 Feb 2016, 10:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2016, 08:32 AMZvonzi

Not everyone has British Forces DLC (just for the sake of argument - I have it), and it's always nice to see that devs are giving away something relatively fresh and new for free. DLC is worth $12.99 on Steam, and instead of bitching around, you could appreciate it, if not because of yourself but because of thousands of players that don't own British Forces, and say thanks :)

yeah you´re right in my opinion, if they give us something free, why should we whine about it???

problem is that lot of people already got that DLC...so no point for them...

It could be nice if those that already have UKF can get some UKF skins sets or something instead....it could be great and it could help to get more people involved in this event...

anyway , it is always good to have events and things that promote visibility for COH2.

2 Feb 2016, 11:33 AM

I agree that it would be nice to get some commander that I currently don't have or something like that. But, I don't agree with self-entitled posts and gamers.
3 Feb 2016, 21:56 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Of coarse Kyle didn't do much community work. He's too busy implementing the epic quality intel bulletins. :megusta:

https://www.coh2.org/topic/48458/for-relic-epic-intel-bulletins

That thread is shit and offers nothing constructive. Quit promoting it and do something worthwhile with your time pls.

If you want to make a thread like that, put it in Scrapyard. Doesn't belong in the coh2 gameplay thread. .org is turning into what the official forums were and it's disgusting.
3 Feb 2016, 22:38 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2016, 08:32 AMZvonzi

True, its nice that Relic is giving away Brits for this. Pretty generous!

The problem is, the vast majority of the hard core community already has Brits faction and since we aren't really given anything else Coh2 related for this event in reality it gives ZERO incentive to participate.

Hell, for me I'd prefer a commander or even a skin (like last year). Sorry that's just reality.
3 Feb 2016, 22:57 PM

That thread is shit and offers nothing constructive. Quit promoting it and do something worthwhile with your time pls.

If you want to make a thread like that, put it in Scrapyard. Doesn't belong in the coh2 gameplay thread. .org is turning into what the official forums were and it's disgusting.

If the thread is what you say it is, then you are obviously my thread.
3 Feb 2016, 23:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 22:38 PMMortar

The problem is, the vast majority of the hard core community already has Brits faction and since we aren't really given anything else Coh2 related for this event in reality it gives ZERO incentive to participate.

Hell, for me I'd prefer a commander or even a skin (like last year). Sorry that's just reality.

Agreed, if you own any of the other games it would just promote you to play them instead so not ideal for CoH2's.
3 Feb 2016, 23:35 PM

If the thread is what you say it is, then you are obviously my thread.

I have to agree with him, even then insulting others isn't the way to approach criticism.
4 Feb 2016, 03:51 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 22:38 PMMortar

CA wants to win this time.
10 Feb 2016, 15:23 PM
Donator 11

They should give us the brits AND the land Mattress commander MVGame
11 Feb 2016, 07:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 19:20 PMnigo
Another useless event. Cool!!!!!

And you know what really grinds my gear aside from the pointless contest? Every year, every freakin' year we have to hear it from CA, and not Relic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★