Login

russian armor

OKW Panzerschreck

13 Dec 2015, 19:11 PM

Panzer III was not used at 1944.

The Panzer III was used until the bitter end. The ones that weren't converted to StuG III's were converted to infantry support tanks using the KwK 37's leftover from converted Panzer IV's, of which 700 were built compared to 100 Luchs.

13 Dec 2015, 19:24 PM
Patrion 14

leave the volk alone!
13 Dec 2015, 21:10 PM

Actually lots of people have had that specific complaint. :luvDerp:

Why a game representing 1944 has KV1, Ostwind, Stuart and Luchs over vehicles like non-doctrinal T34/85, Wirblewind, M24 Chaffee and Panzer III is a total mystery to me.

That's not the point. For the sake of balance they can add PzB to Volk, unless they turn out to be OP which we will see a horde of volks running around with PzBs. A squad or two of volks armed with PzB rifle would not kill the Authenticity
13 Dec 2015, 23:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2015, 13:44 PMRMMLz

And there were only 40 Ostwinds throughout the war but I see no one complaining about it. PzB would solve the problem completely.

there's a difference between obsolete (pzbusche) and rare (ostwind).
14 Dec 2015, 01:23 AM

And? KV-2 was withdrawn from service in 1942 because it was obsolete.
14 Dec 2015, 04:20 AM
Donator 11

Good idea, would probably reduce OKW reliance on shrek blobs. The rekten gets better range with its vet and has a high ROF and cloaks making it pen on first shot. It is by no means a bad AT gun.

Lelic pls implement/test
14 Dec 2015, 05:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2015, 04:20 AMMittens
Good idea, would probably reduce OKW reliance on shrek blobs. The rekten gets better range with its vet and has a high ROF and cloaks making it pen on first shot. It is by no means a bad AT gun.

Lelic pls implement/test

i'd be much happier if bazooka and piat were buffed to the panzershreck's level so allies get level playing field handheld anti-tank weapons but knowing relic thats not gonna happen cuz they always favor the axis more
14 Dec 2015, 05:13 AM

Permanently Banned

i'd be much happier if bazooka and piat were buffed to the panzershreck's level so allies get level playing field handheld anti-tank weapons but knowing relic thats not gonna happen cuz they always favor the axis more

Panzershrecks for allies sounds awful because allied squads are large and way more durable than volks. Its also like bitching about why a t34/76 can't beat a panther.
14 Dec 2015, 05:16 AM

Panzershrecks for allies sounds awful because allied squads are large and way more durable than volks. Its also like bitching about why a t34/76 can't beat a panther.

i remember reading in the patch notes of Dec. 3 volks getting their base dmg buffed. axis got plenty of good AT seem like allies need more of that good stuff
14 Dec 2015, 05:20 AM

Permanently Banned

i remember reading in the patch notes of Dec. 3 volks getting their base dmg buffed. axis got plenty of good AT seem like allies need more of that good stuff
Then play axis. Oh wait, you dont. LOL.
14 Dec 2015, 05:23 AM

Then play axis. Oh wait, you dont. LOL.

i dont need to play them they are easy as fuck no micromanagement included. no challenge. a petty excuse for a cheap quick win i say.
14 Dec 2015, 05:45 AM
Patrion 14

i dont need to play them they are easy as fuck no micromanagement included. no challenge. a petty excuse for a cheap quick win i say.

Quick question, why do you even bother posting this shit on the forum, when you know it just means that even less people will listen to your "points."

Its not a badge of honor to know your ignorant and not give a shit.

It's almost like the only reason you post is to see the "1 New Notification" alert at the top of your screen. :sibPheasant:
14 Dec 2015, 05:51 AM

knowing relic thats not gonna happen cuz they always favor the axis more

That's why we have 3 allied factions vs 2 axis factions & 2 allied campaigns vs 0 axis campaigns.:rolleyes:

Saying this without ever playing an axis factions makes you look like a retard. If this is your motivation (playing the underdogs) I wonder why you didn't play axis 24/7 when brits were released.

In addition, I always wonder why your post here so ambitiously about balance, if you are after all just playing comp stomps all the time (nothing wrong with that, but talking about balance makes no sense either then)
14 Dec 2015, 06:18 AM

bazooka and PIAT blob for usf and UKF would be awful.

I am wary of the recent bazooka accuracy buff myself.

14 Dec 2015, 07:47 AM

what is the best AT in late game OKW have? i have no idea..

Their best AT is the best Tank in the game. Wut...
14 Dec 2015, 10:17 AM

leave the volk alone!

+ 1
14 Dec 2015, 14:06 PM

so where were you last patch when axis was definitely on the mostly struggle end of the spectrum. With your insight and ability to play axis so flawlessly you could have been a huge help to the axis community and perhaps even changed the fate of the December patch.
14 Dec 2015, 14:23 PM
Donator 11

Please stay focused on an objective discussion and be nice to each other! :)

/one post invised for trolling
14 Dec 2015, 14:51 PM

so where were you last patch when axis was definitely on the mostly struggle end of the spectrum. With your insight and ability to play axis so flawlessly you could have been a huge help to the axis community and perhaps even changed the fate of the December patch.

You miss understood him, axis were still super stronk last Patches ( :guyokay: ) in his perspective
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★