Login

russian armor

Luchs

PAGES (7)down
11 Dec 2015, 21:28 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I can't remember EVER saying or hearing someone in a match along the lines of "lookout he has a 57mm!"

When it gets stolen by the Axis for use vs USF armour :P

On the subject, Luchs is fine. The issue is around the other things of OKW such as free truck utilities.
11 Dec 2015, 23:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 18:30 PMLooney

Imo the luch is fine, no problem with it's timing whatsoever. But don't sturms have the healing drop ability? It's actually pretty good now with the 100% resource income. I can actually soft retreat and heal up if I put it close by. I don't really agree about the healing part, but the luch is fine imo.

On the luch vs Brits, can't we give Brits both BOFOR and AEC options, not one or the other. Kinda a strange choice for them now. Though the hammer and anvil should remain.

thats why i said vet 1 sturms. its also very annoying because sometimes your sturms wont be at base to heal your troops, and if you lose those sturms you have to get a new set to vet 1.
11 Dec 2015, 23:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 20:08 PMEsxile
Put flamnade and shreck behind side upgrade 100mp/15fu and Luchs will be fine. Or you delay it because you want flamnades and shrecks or you rush it but your early is weaker.

The Luchs itself isn't a problem, the problem is its come as the cherry on the top of the cake of an early game dominated by free flamnade denying cover play and free shreck denying light vehicle play.
With 30 side fuel upgrades, the player will have to make some tactical choices.

And if you don't want side upgrades, link shreck to T1 and flamnade to T2 with a minor cost increase.

+100
12 Dec 2015, 02:14 AM

thats why i said vet 1 sturms. its also very annoying because sometimes your sturms wont be at base to heal your troops, and if you lose those sturms you have to get a new set to vet 1.

going mechanical first cause you to lose healing, until you get the medical truck up.

It's not like the USF where their anti-tank option are crap until you get a jackson. The raketenwerfer and the puma are both excellent at anti-tank duty. I will argue that an okw who went medical and mechanical are in a far better position than a USF who went lt+captain.
12 Dec 2015, 02:26 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 02:57 AMaaa
just Played vs uknown legend on his stream. He lost 2 kubel in the beginning. And that doesnt gave me slightest advantage. If I lose single unit in the begining its game over right on the spot.
This noob lost 2 and it doesnt hurt his ability to spam shit non stop.

thats why you fail lelic. perfectlty deserved. Just allow cheats for okw and germs in general.

Gets out played...blames relic. If it would make you feel any better I'd be happy to crush you with allies too
aaa
12 Dec 2015, 02:41 AM

Gets out played...blames relic. If it would make you feel any better I'd be happy to crush you with allies too
sorry not noob.
But loosing 2 units at the start and have most map at the same time. Its absurd. Sometimes i dont lose a single squad until 12 CP and still lose a game. Then that luchs exploit. luchs 115 fuel. T70 195 fuel. (+25 to nades cuz you cant skip it cuz of kubels)
12 Dec 2015, 03:21 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 02:41 AMaaa
sorry not noob.
But loosing 2 units at the start and have most map at the same time. Its absurd. Sometimes i dont lose a single squad until 12 CP and still lose a game. Then that luchs exploit. luchs 115 fuel. T70 195 fuel. (+25 to nades cuz you cant skip it cuz of kubels)

Really? when I checked you lost twice as many units as you killed
aaa
12 Dec 2015, 03:54 AM

if remember rith i didnt lose any squad when i killed 2 kubels. After luchs came i had no chance to counter it. It was right to tap out when i saw luchs.

I was just overwhelmed by hordes of overbuffed infantry esp sturms who are terminators. They could stay for an hour under fire they doesnt care. And deny any advance while rest of numerous okw shit caps map.
I wont play allies until they nerf okw and red germs too.
12 Dec 2015, 03:58 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 03:54 AMaaa
if remember rith i didnt lose any squad when i killed 2 kubels. After luchs came i had no chance to counter it. It was right to tap out when i saw luchs.

I was just overwhelmed by hordes of overbuffed infantry esp sturms who are terminators. They could stay for an hour under fire they doesnt care. And deny any advance while rest of numerous okw shit caps map.

Good the game is better off without you
12 Dec 2015, 04:01 AM

I can't remember EVER saying or hearing someone in a match along the lines of "lookout he has a 57mm!"

But he's right, the 57mm AT Gun fires faster than the Pak 40 with the same damage, and the lower penetration doesn't matter because it's still higher than the Luch's armour. Remember how nobody likes to use the T-70 because the old Pak 40 would kill it way too quickly? That's what the 57mm would do to a 320HP Luchs.
12 Dec 2015, 04:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 03:54 AMaaa

did you seriously call sturms terminators? focus fire dude
12 Dec 2015, 08:02 AM

But he's right, the 57mm AT Gun fires faster than the Pak 40 with the same damage, and the lower penetration doesn't matter because it's still higher than the Luch's armour. Remember how nobody likes to use the T-70 because the old Pak 40 would kill it way too quickly? That's what the 57mm would do to a 320HP Luchs.

but the brits cant handle the fast luch at all,ofc we can not nerf the HP but delay it a little more,just like the t-70 rush.

also the 57mmAT gun while good vs the luch(if it hits it) its awful vs panthers/tigers(unlike the pak40)

we can nerf its HP and make it an unviable option vs Captain Tier americans(like its already)

or we can delay it

but make no mistake you cant kill it as brits unless the OKW player does MAJOR mistakes and this is the problem with the luch

12 Dec 2015, 08:05 AM

but the brits cant handle the fast luch at all,ofc we can not nerf the HP but delay it a little more,just like the t-70 rush.

also the 57mmAT gun while good vs the luch(if it hits it) its awful vs panthers/tigers(unlike the pak40)

we can nerf its HP and make it an unviable option vs Captain Tier americans(like its already)

or we can delay it

but make no mistake you cant kill it as brits unless the OKW player does MAJOR mistakes and this is the problem with the luch

Wait you dont have the aec? just support you aec with infantry to clear any shrek teams or ambush it.

and while the 57 is indeed terrible against heavies it does excellent damage to anything it doesnt penetrate. its no excuse not to use it.
12 Dec 2015, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 08:05 AMZyllen

Wait you dont have the aec? just support you aec with infantry to clear any shrek teams or ambush it.

and while the 57 is indeed terrible against heavies it does excellent damage to anything it doesnt penetrate. its no excuse not to use it.

the AEC??

you you mean the light vehicle counter Relic nerfed a few patches ago

that also has worst stats then a PUMA

and needs side tech to use(again unlike the PUMA)

and is unviable late game

nope not a good idea to build that at all
12 Dec 2015, 08:31 AM

If one faction can't handle something that everyone else can, maybe that's a sign that there's a problem with that faction rather than the unit?
12 Dec 2015, 08:41 AM

the AEC??

you you mean the light vehicle counter Relic nerfed a few patches ago

that also has worst stats then a PUMA

and needs side tech to use(again unlike the PUMA)

and is unviable late game

nope not a good idea to build that at all

Ok i give you 2 options: 1 you take the aec and maintain map presence and win or 2 get bullied by the luchs lose map presence and lose. the choice is simple.
12 Dec 2015, 09:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 08:41 AMZyllen

Ok i give you 2 options: 1 you take the aec and maintain map presence and win or 2 get bullied by the luchs lose map presence and lose. the choice is simple.

either way i will get bullied anyway.

12 Dec 2015, 09:09 AM

If one faction can't handle something that everyone else can, maybe that's a sign that there's a problem with that faction rather than the unit?

maybe thats why we delayed the t-70 rush,cause werhmacht was flawed with zero AT :foreveralone:
12 Dec 2015, 09:15 AM

the USF 57mm is less accurate than the pak40.
12 Dec 2015, 09:44 AM

I'm agreed that Luchs itself isn't a problem, problem is accessibility of Luch counter counters. You go to T-70 or Stuart to fight with Luch, and its fails cause 2-3 shreks on the field for this timing, so you left with mines and AT guns, and its totally denie SU and USA T1 openings, especially USA.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak