Login

russian armor

Luchs

PAGES (7)down
12 Dec 2015, 09:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 09:44 AMnewvan
I'm agreed that Luchs itself isn't a problem, problem is accessibility of Luch counter counters. You go to T-70 or Stuart to fight with Luch, and its fails cause 2-3 shreks on the field for this timing, so you left with mines and AT guns, and its totally denie SU and USA T1 openings, especially USA.

You lose your light tanks to shreks? thats bad micro or you dont support your aec/t70/stuart/
12 Dec 2015, 10:01 AM

maybe thats why we delayed the t-70 rush,cause werhmacht was flawed with zero AT :foreveralone:

MOBILE AT. Thats a big difference. To be honest if you lose any vehicle to ATG's or hand held AT weapons you have yourself to blame. And that was the problem of the ostheer they didn't have any mobile at until the p4 arrived.
12 Dec 2015, 10:03 AM

either way i will get bullied anyway.

l2p really im tired of this nonsense. you dont want buy the counter to the luchs then its YOUR problem and not the problem of the luchs.
12 Dec 2015, 10:05 AM

If allies rush a light tank, they forgo infantry upgrades to get it quickly. When OKW rushes it, they give up nothing in return. Hence the issue. OKW needs side upgrades for volks abilities. /thread
12 Dec 2015, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 09:59 AMZyllen

You lose your light tanks to shreks? thats bad micro or you dont support your aec/t70/stuart/

Why do you try to point someone's bad micro, if that player is better than you? :huhsign:
12 Dec 2015, 11:19 AM

Why do you try to point someone's bad micro, if that player is better than you? :huhsign:

Its an unwritten rule that you simply do not lose tanks to atg's or handheld weapons. the blame lies always with the person in control of the tank. unless the pathing fucks up but i hope that is resolved next patch .
12 Dec 2015, 11:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 10:01 AMZyllen

MOBILE AT. Thats a big difference. To be honest if you lose any vehicle to ATG's or hand held AT weapons you have yourself to blame. And that was the problem of the ostheer they didn't have any mobile at until the p4 arrived.

p4 to counter t-70 :rofl:

12 Dec 2015, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 09:44 AMnewvan
I'm agreed that Luchs itself isn't a problem, problem is accessibility of Luch counter counters. You go to T-70 or Stuart to fight with Luch, and its fails cause 2-3 shreks on the field for this timing, so you left with mines and AT guns, and its totally denie SU and USA T1 openings, especially USA.

+1

A lot of people just ignore schrecks when comparing units. They also ignore the composition of the army being faced...

OKW has almost every counter required at their finger tips with out the need for any real decisions or sacrifice.

Last game I played, I killed both his kubels, and cut him off twice yet he could still get luchs out within 8 mins. I almost killed his luchs as he drove right up to my captain but managed to get away, repair itself and be back 40 secs later.

At that point I gave up in frustration..

12 Dec 2015, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 13:03 PMZyllen

Ah now i see you are a special case.

your logic for this is flawed

the t-70 can be countered by the pak 40(with stun shells) and panzershreacks(which are mobile at guns by the way)

and if the t-70 gets too cocky drop a faust and see it burn

The british on the other hand have no snare, no accurate AT handheld weapon(piats arent good vs light vehicles)

"but AT sections...." their doctrinal from a premium commander

which means you have an AEC that needs side tech and costs more then a puma and puts you into a bad spot,or use AT guns which now cost 320mp each

you know whats the cool part? the luch duo to its durability can take 2 6 pounder shots and kill the 6 pounder,and cause you have no AT snare and a pak 40 narrow fire view you cant punish it for it

"but mines....." oh you mean those mines that need a sapper squad oh and needs the enemy to move to a specific place,not a fun of RNG

and the AEC is another case,while a potent Sniper protector,its not cost effective to fight light armor,its snare ability needs the AEC to get vet while its speed and range make it a good target for the PUMA.

as you can see every counter gets hard countered by OKW easily and i didnt even mention shrecks

you either give tools to the british to punish the luch(or buff the AEC) OR you delay the luch

12 Dec 2015, 13:47 PM

your logic for this is flawed

the t-70 can be countered by the pak 40(with stun shells) and panzershreacks(which are mobile at guns by the way)

and if the t-70 gets too cocky drop a faust and see it burn

No, you are wrong. You cannot lose T70 to AT Gun or handheld AT, unless you are noob with huge L2P :snfPeter:
12 Dec 2015, 13:52 PM

No, you are wrong. You cannot lose T70 to AT Gun or handheld AT, unless you are noob with huge L2P :snfPeter:

damn it:foreveralone:
12 Dec 2015, 21:19 PM

I think the Luchs is perfectly fine against Sovies and USF.

Brits on the other hand...

As Brits, you can't maintain map presence and pressure as easily as OKW can. So OKW will always get to a fuel point before you do, and without any vehicle snares, you are forced to go AT which further reduces your AI capabilities. And even AT is not the end all in brit engagements, you still need to hit the Luchs 3 times to kill it, assuming it doesn't flank you, which is encouraged by the fact Brits have no snares.

Its helping in making Brits vs OKW completely imbalanced, so there needs to be some tweaks in that regard. Its worse than the 5 min T-70 that Wehr faced with Sov industry.
13 Dec 2015, 01:12 AM

Permanently Banned
I got this great idea guys. We take away all the buffs okw received on dec 3rd. But keep the nerfs. Because we all knew they were OP before the patch. I amaze myself.
13 Dec 2015, 01:21 AM

I got this great idea guys. We take away all the buffs okw received on dec 3rd. But keep the nerfs. Because we all knew they were OP before the patch. I amaze myself.

ofc, why not 33% income? :rofl:
13 Dec 2015, 01:38 AM
Patrion 14

IMO, I feel the AEC needs to become the fastest vehicle to build/rush compared to any other factions light vehicles. If it's to remain a pure AT vehicle like the puma and being suckier over all.

Unless someone did the math and this is already the case.
13 Dec 2015, 01:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 09:59 AMZyllen

Yeah, it's automatically the allied players fault if he loses a light vehicle to homing non-directional AT weapons that also happen to have the highest damage and pen of any handheld AT in the game. Automatically an L2P issue, what an educated assumption to make.

13 Dec 2015, 01:55 AM

IMO, I feel the AEC needs to become the fastest vehicle to build/rush compared to any other factions light vehicles. If it's to remain a pure AT vehicle like the puma and being suckier over all.

Unless someone did the math and this is already the case.

You need 75 fuel to get your first AEC out... Luchs comes out after 120 fuel. But the manpower man, the manpower.
13 Dec 2015, 02:00 AM

Permanently Banned

Yeah, it's automatically the allied players fault if he loses a light vehicle to homing non-directional AT weapons that also happen to have the highest damage and pen of any handheld AT in the game. Automatically an L2P issue, what an educated assumption to make.

Yeah because they cost 90 munitions and are easily kited. L2P. Shrecked volks lose to all infantry besides engineer units lel. Its not that hard.
13 Dec 2015, 02:36 AM

Solution vs Brits if actual problem: e z manpower cost reduce on AEC
PAGES (7)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

New Zealand 111
South Africa 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W