Login

russian armor

I love CS:GO

22 Oct 2015, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:12 PMBurts

By this logic coh 1 was also P2W because brits or PE just might be better than US or Wehr on some maps.

So your logic would be to make ost/sov better than USF/Brits/OKW at every single thing or COH 2 would be pay to win.

That or make USF AND OKW unable to play with SOV/OST. What terrible logic.

No, PE was absolutely terrible to play and required a verry high level of skill. In fact, at least for 1v1 where nobody could carry you, the DLC factions in COH1 were actualy more difficult to play, which is abosfuckn'lutely allright because after 2-3 years of gaming, people should know the game better and be ready for mor complicated/complex factions. And what do we get instead in COH2? Easy cake british faction. Great.

Go and spend your money on DLCs and commanders and whatever if you are such a throwing money to Relic and pay-to-win system suporter. I gave them no penny since that abomination called british faction landed and nothing from now on eather.
22 Oct 2015, 12:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:35 PMJohnnyB

No, PE was absolutely terrible to play and required a verry high level of skill. In fact, at least for 1v1 where nobody could carry you, the DLC factions in COH1 were actualy more difficult to play, which is abosfuckn'lutely allright because after 2-3 years of gaming, people should know the game better and be ready for mor complicated/complex factions. And what do we get instead in COH2? Easy cake british faction. Great.

Go and spend your money on DLCs and commanders and whatever if you are such a throwing money to Relic and pay-to-win system suporter. I gave them no penny since that abomination called british faction landed and nothing from now on eather.

Well, you are a massive axis fanboy, so its no surprise that PE is very difficult to play for you despite them being a massive blob a-move faction at release. They were weak in 1v1s, same with brits AFTER they got nerfed.

And if you actually played the brits, you probably wouldn't say they are so easy to play. Their early game sucks hard, and ostheer can easily beat them.
22 Oct 2015, 12:44 PM

You really asking this ? Relic tries to simplify the game in termes of micro and stuff cause there are people who dont want to adapt and instead they try cry about everything.
We all know them as Forum(keyboard)-warriors and Fanbois.
Those guys are investing more time on the forum than in the game and on top of that they are insulting.
Unfortunately thats the majority of the COH2 playerbase.
22 Oct 2015, 12:49 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

I never get the idea of these threads. Do you want some confirmation on how bad COH2 is so it makes you feel better when you leave? This kinda feels like you are insecure. If you are fed up with the game then leave, that's totally fine. But don't be like "hey guys I'm leaving because this game sucks, right? right?"

So have my tap on the back and and gl hf with the next game, whoever you are.
22 Oct 2015, 13:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:49 PMluvnest
I never get the idea of these threads. Do you want some confirmation on how bad COH2 is so it makes you feel better when you leave? This kinda feels like you are insecure. If you are fed up with the game then leave, that's totally fine. But don't be like "hey guys I'm leaving because this game sucks, right? right?"

That's not what he's trying to do.
He's letting the ppl that cared or followed him that he gives up playing competitively.
22 Oct 2015, 13:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:40 PMBurts

Well, you are a massive axis fanboy, so its no surprise that PE is very difficult to play for you despite them being a massive blob a-move faction at release. They were weak in 1v1s, same with brits AFTER they got nerfed.

And if you actually played the brits, you probably wouldn't say they are so easy to play. Their early game sucks hard, and ostheer can easily beat them.

Do you ... like... remember the effects of a simple straffing run on that mighty PE blob, a-moving, etc... faction? Oh, and it came with no warnings too...:lol:

They were nerfed pretty fast you know.... And the brits were weak in 1v1s but in 2v2s and especially 3v3s were verry strong. Kangoroo, anyone? ;)

I actually DON'T PLAY BRITS in COH2 because they are an abomination I didn't spend money on, being upset on Relic and their politics (but what a "take my money no matter what" boy will understand about it? )
...while playing almost every game since then against them and being able to say after this terrific experience that the balance is screwed up, as much as british faction is broken.
22 Oct 2015, 13:13 PM

Have a good time in CS:GO. :)

A pity I can't play with you though. My rank's only DMG right now.
22 Oct 2015, 13:17 PM

the only reason i hate that game if the game is a money making fail game,

Like Ubisoft with Watchdog n AssasinCreed Unity, Follow up by The Division, i've check n ppl say that the Graphic is downgraded (typical)

I give up with Ubisoft as i dont want to trust or put my money to them,
out of topic but i hope u get the point. :oops:
22 Oct 2015, 13:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:29 PMSchewi

I stated what p2w in its purest form is, how it applies to coh2 and also its advantages.

No, you haven't.
You have no slightest idea what p2w is.
You couldn't be any more further from what it actually is, believe me.

And you can be most certain that expenses that literally do NOT go in HUNDREDS of euro on a MONTHLY/yearly basis are NOT p2w.

How would I know you may ask?
I FRIGGIN WORK on games that ARE pay2win(not mobiles though, thats a whole different can of worms).

What CoH2 does is no different then what any other game with numerous DLCs does.
Have you played Evolve? THAT game is P2W as higher tier hunters and monsters are considerably STRONGER then base kit, they literally make the game easier for you if you have them and at the end it still boils down to which side plays better.

If you believe coh2 to be p2w, then you'd shit yourself silly if you came in touch with an actual p2w game.

You are simply confused between DLCs and p2w, you put equation sign between them and you couldn't be any more wrong.
22 Oct 2015, 13:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 13:35 PMKatitof

No, you haven't.
You have no slightest idea what p2w is.
You couldn't be any more further from what it actually is, believe me.

And you can be most certain that expenses that literally do NOT go in HUNDREDS of euro on a MONTHLY/yearly basis are NOT p2w.

How would I know you may ask?
I FRIGGIN WORK on games that ARE pay2win(not mobiles though, thats a whole different can of worms).

What CoH2 does is no different then what any other game with numerous DLCs does.
Have you played Evolve? THAT game is P2W as higher tier hunters and monsters are considerably STRONGER then base kit, they literally make the game easier for you if you have them and at the end it still boils down to which side plays better.

If you believe coh2 to be p2w, then you'd shit yourself silly if you came in touch with an actual p2w game.

You are simply confused between DLCs and p2w, you put equation sign between them and you couldn't be any more wrong.

Thank your for enlightening me
22 Oct 2015, 14:18 PM
Benefactor 3110

To the thread starter, shame to see you (or anybody else) leave (the competitive scene), maybe you come back next year.
22 Oct 2015, 14:18 PM

What you know about this game doesn't matter. Feel free to play CS:GO instead.

Do you really believe that anyone considers your change of taste in game to matter at all? Because that would be delusional. Feel free to bring constructive critisism, but making a martyr of yourself and throwing the f word Relic's way is

1) Delusional
2) Ill-mannered

Hm... how much will I miss delusional, ill-mannered players in my favorite game?

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:29 PMSchewi
U seem to be thinking that I am against the p2w model. I am not. I stated what p2w in its purest form is, how it applies to coh2 and also its advantages.

P2W does not apply to CoH2. Whenever somebody starts talking about P2W in CoH I know it's low quality insight coming my way.

You guys should start playing the game.

Even if a few DLC commanders are/were slightly op that doesnt mean that you cant win witout them.If you are willing to learn how to improve you can beat any player with any commander,yeah it might be a bit harder but OP or unbeatable ? LOL

People complain about any unit if they dont know how to counter it in that moment and if its a DLC unit they instantly shout "P2W!!"

#Adapt

+1
22 Oct 2015, 14:42 PM

Maybe the thread should be moved to the Scrap Yard, where these kind of subjects trully belong.

I don't agree with OP and his arguments, but I'm a casual player.
22 Oct 2015, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 12:49 PMluvnest

+1

I fail to see the point of this 3 page discussion. Borderline flame/troll topic. Watching so much people argumenting on this leaves me perplex.
22 Oct 2015, 14:54 PM

KYLE....are you the KYLE i used to play with all the time ? i forgot the name of the clan we were in...sad.
22 Oct 2015, 14:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 13:35 PMKatitof

snip

Are there other games with worst P2W system? Sure. Are there other games with better systems? Absolutely. Why do we have to compare with the worst, just to feel a bit better about ourselves?

The game just needs a grind system (Warspoils) without it been complete RNG.

To the thread starter, shame to see you (or anybody else) leave (the competitive scene), maybe you come back next year.

+1
The problem is not (so much) people leaving due to stale meta or balance, but due to DLC policy.
22 Oct 2015, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2015, 13:12 PMJohnnyB
I actually DON'T PLAY BRITS in COH2 because they are an abomination I didn't spend money on, being upset on Relic and their politics

Look, you're a clever guy, so if you just calm down a little I'm sure you can see some upsides with the British?

1) It's new content - good
2) They play differently - good
3) They have cool new units - good
4) Relic gets Money and the game keeps going that way - good

I feel grens are now getting shot up too easily and other stuff too, axis are now somewhat weaker, and imbalances have always been there, so if only that get touched up (I know it feels like a neverending story) the game would be cooler with the Brits than without.
22 Oct 2015, 15:21 PM

KYLE....are you the KYLE i used to play with all the time ? i forgot the name of the clan we were in...sad.

We were in StC Troy :D. And I still remember you pay 5$ to get me the early access to the WFA beta my friend :D.

I make this kind of thread and I already expected agree or disagree from you people. Doesn't matter much since we doesn't see from the same point of view anyway + I'm not gonna come here after tomorrow.

I once think that I play this game for truly balance competitive gaming where everyone will be treat the same and this game has failed me.

That's why I do Dota 2 + CSGO now. Yes, there are hackers ( in CSGO ), toxic players in Dota 2 but at least I can finally play something truly balance ( in term of everyone will get the same content ), where everyone will get the same advantage/disadvantage, nobody have to pay 3$ to get a better commander ( for a while )
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★