Login

russian armor

Jadtiger and isu 152

30 Sep 2015, 18:00 PM

Vanishing camo in its current state on the Jagd Tiger would not be cool at all. You finally get a good surround or flank and the toggle on and off just screws you over in trying to kill it.

Tank camo needs to work like the sniper camo and have a cool down.

Tank Camo is actually exactly the same as Sniper Camo, it's just based on when you last were in combat instead of amount of shots fired/cover (because the game engine doesn't allow for cover affecting tanks).

I never said adding it would be a good idea...I just said it was there lol.

The reason why you see tanks cloak in the middle of "combat" is that they need something actually shooting at them to decloak them, you can also use the new increased spotting range on recon planes and scout cars to see cloaked units.

30 Sep 2015, 18:08 PM

the amount of stupidity..i cant handle it anymore

30 Sep 2015, 18:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

imagine a JT with camo and first strike bonus. That would be OP :sibHyena:

800dmg per shot :D (JPIV is 400dmg).
Combine that with (IIRC) 1.5x damage modifier from PV Command Panther. I'm not sure if you can use heat shells if you somehow get it with Elite Armor... That's the ultimate wombo combo dream.

Ontopic: don't touch what ain't broken.
30 Sep 2015, 20:38 PM

how about decreasing the timer on ammo switch for the ISU?
30 Sep 2015, 22:39 PM

Ever tried placing a mine and 2 AT`s? with 1 Stug supporting?
Not a single Churchill can get through that

sounds reasonible, if you use 60mun,420 mp in at guns and ~300sh(?) and 90 fuel for stug to counter a 150 fuel unit( IF the churchchill a. drives over the mine b. the mine actually exploding)
to many If's for my taste, but stug is awesome churchill, get a pair of them and u can scare the churchill pretty fast away. take care of the british at guns, stugs are REALLY squishy versus them!
1 Oct 2015, 00:11 AM

The reason why you see tanks cloak in the middle of "combat" is that they need something actually shooting at them to decloak them, you can also use the new increased spotting range on recon planes and scout cars to see cloaked units.

And since the chief complaint about the Jagdpanzer is that it cloaks so fast that it vanishes when some tanks are reloading, it's clearly not working correctly. The delay should be 15 - 25 seconds after combat ends, this includes both shooting and being shot at.
1 Oct 2015, 00:24 AM

Ever tried mine sweeping with a Centaur?
1 Oct 2015, 00:31 AM

And since the chief complaint about the Jagdpanzer is that it cloaks so fast that it vanishes when some tanks are reloading, it's clearly not working correctly. The delay should be 15 - 25 seconds after combat ends, this includes both shooting and being shot at.
That's too much. On some maps that allows enemy units to go to their base and back.

5-10 seconds. That would prevent it from blinking out of existence, and not nerf the ability into the ground.
1 Oct 2015, 00:32 AM
Donator 11

(Did you know that they recently added code for the Jadgtiger to be able to set up camo on itself similar to the JPIV? Cool stuff, obviously it's not functional yet but camo would be awesome)

Interesting but I fail to see a purpose for JT camo...it should never be close enough to even need camo.
1 Oct 2015, 01:52 AM

It's timer for cloaking is 5 seconds. If it does not shoot or is not shoot at in 5 seconds it cloaks. It won't cloak if something is within a distance of 10 of it either.

Interesting but I fail to see a purpose for JT camo...it should never be close enough to even need camo.

Mostly could just be for "Alpha" strikes or just hiding it for repairs from offmaps. It's already quite unmanuverable as is, the camo for it actually locks the tank in place. As I said though it's incomplete and not functional.
1 Oct 2015, 03:13 AM

That's too much. On some maps that allows enemy units to go to their base and back.

5-10 seconds. That would prevent it from blinking out of existence, and not nerf the ability into the ground.

It's ambush mode, not fucking peekaboo :clap:

And Jagdtiger camouflage is a bit too much. Conceal a squad? Sure. A small tank? Alright. A massive hunk of noisey metal the size of a small building? Nooo.
1 Oct 2015, 05:25 AM
Patrion 28

It's ambush mode, not fucking peekaboo :clap:

And Jagdtiger camouflage is a bit too much. Conceal a squad? Sure. A small tank? Alright. A massive hunk of noisey metal the size of a small building? Nooo.

eh, you can hide buildings.
1 Oct 2015, 06:17 AM

R u kiddin? Even Abrahams tank shouldnt get through that... omg dat 4v4 players and their posts...
1 Oct 2015, 07:22 AM

R u kiddin? Even Abrahams tank shouldnt get through that... omg dat 4v4 players and their posts...

infact the churchill will prob survive while the abrams triggerd the mine and die
#britishhovermode
1 Oct 2015, 08:39 AM

I'm serious but like I said it's not for everyone.

I'm not trying to play the smartass here, but, in the love relationship between stug and churchill the problem is not the penetration. Stug can penetrate it allright, but how much damage will inflict each shot that penetrated? Do you imply to build 4 stugs or what? Stug spam to defeat one churchill? Nice trade off. When I shot churchill with stug I feel like I try to empty a bucket filled with sand with a spoon. Do you understand me, bro?
1 Oct 2015, 09:02 AM

It would be p cool if the engine upgrade was a little bit more effective.

With the upgrade it's max speed is 3.6 (normally 3) and rotation rate is 14.4 (normally 12) and it's acceleration is .75 (normally .5).

(Did you know that they recently added code for the Jadgtiger to be able to set up camo on itself similar to the JPIV? Cool stuff, obviously it's not functional yet but camo would be awesome)

If they would imply it it should probably be too OP and then the Jagdtiger should atleast go to 800 mp/300 fuel for the OKW
1 Oct 2015, 09:04 AM

I'm not trying to play the smartass here, but, in the love relationship between stug and churchill the problem is not the penetration. Stug can penetrate it allright, but how much damage will inflict each shot that penetrated? Do you imply to build 4 stugs or what? Stug spam to defeat one churchill? Nice trade off. When I shot churchill with stug I feel like I try to empty a bucket filled with sand with a spoon. Do you understand me, bro?

I remember my 1st churchill / stug battle. I feel ya bro :P
1 Oct 2015, 09:08 AM

All tanks except Elefants and Jagdtigers have problems with doing some serious damage to the tank. The damage per shot is just too low. (excluding JP4 while vetted)
1 Oct 2015, 09:10 AM

i just hate the stupid stun mechanic on jadtiger everything constantly dazes it...they should remove it and replace vet 5 with 50% damage or he rounds
1 Oct 2015, 09:18 AM

i just hate the stupid stun mechanic on jadtiger everything constantly dazes it...they should remove it and replace vet 5 with 50% damage or he rounds

Have you tried using it as a long range tank destroyer instead of turretless KT?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★