Login

russian armor

September 21 or 22nd patch

19 Sep 2015, 00:36 AM
19 Sep 2015, 00:43 AM

pretty solid
19 Sep 2015, 00:47 AM

Not in time for OCF though, so it's too little too late.

I hope Relic's incompetence doesn't make CoH2 look bad in front of its biggest audience ever.

Then again, Relic knew about OCF and decided to overhaul flame damage anyway, and neglected to actually check the numbers of Riflemen Vet or Partisan PPSh.
19 Sep 2015, 00:50 AM

Not in time for OCF though, so it's too little too late.

I hope Relic's incompetence doesn't make CoH2 look bad in front of its biggest audience ever.

Then again, Relic knew about OCF and decided to overhaul flame damage anyway, and neglected to actually check the numbers of Riflemen Vet or Partisan PPSh.

the most important part of ocf is in 1 week anyway
19 Sep 2015, 00:57 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

the most important part of ocf is in 1 week anyway

Meanwhile ban brits? They can even use their MGs the way they are meant to be used :P

PD: not like anybody was gonna play brits :foreveralone:
19 Sep 2015, 01:18 AM

Meanwhile ban brits? They can even use their MGs the way they are meant to be used :P

PD: not like anybody was gonna play brits :foreveralone:

I agree and ban the partisan commander
19 Sep 2015, 01:35 AM

Why don't they ever fix the Riflemen AT grenade so a man with Parkinson's disease isn't shooting it. Literally all other factions have a quick disable option, why does USF need to be punished with a minute shooting animation lol. They have minimal AT options the way it is. I don't understand why more people don't bitch about it. Well probably because no one played them before this patch I guess.
Phy
19 Sep 2015, 08:50 AM

Fix rifles but no LEIG :facepalm:
19 Sep 2015, 09:12 AM

Nice quick response from Relic, :thumb:
19 Sep 2015, 09:26 AM

What about the Centaur obliterating squads in buildings instantly?
19 Sep 2015, 09:28 AM

Honestly, the fact that this game is so ridden with bugs is phenomenal. Especially for basic stuff like Centaur and Vickers, where even the most basic of internal testing would weed out. Ever heard of that, Relic? Internal testing? Guess not.
19 Sep 2015, 09:49 AM

It cames after OCF , so nothing great.

What about disqualification of players that use hmg bud directly (egen repeatelty get in and out of building without need) or players who use glider bug or some other bugs ?
19 Sep 2015, 11:01 AM

What about the Centaur obliterating squads in buildings instantly?

You mean Centaur doing a kind of "one-shots" isn't funny? I also agree here Ban Brits from OCF :facepalm:
19 Sep 2015, 11:07 AM
Donator 11

What about disqualification of players that use hmg bud directly (egen repeatelty get in and out of building without need) or players who use glider bug or some other bugs ?

Define "repeatedly"

It stacks super fast:
http://i.imgur.com/oOzO77N.jpg

Bugs happen, i just wish they would hotfix such game breaking ones way faster.
19 Sep 2015, 11:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 11:07 AMkamk

Define "repeatedly"

It stacks super fast:
http://i.imgur.com/oOzO77N.jpg

Bugs happen, i just wish they would hotfix such game breaking ones way faster.

We all know why it stack so much , because it count from new firing arc so if you do it 2 times its not +50% of previsous arc but 57% not great deal , but it increase even more after and after.

And im going to define repeatedly.

If its obvious player is using this bug , eg moving outside and inside building and out and inside some times (more than 2 inside one building in short time because he can just make somethind bad in micro and he want to bring it back). And he also doesnt get out of building without some more strategical depth as attacked by grenade need to repositon etc.

But It is really hard because even if he use the mg normally it will end with tremderous firing arc after 20 minute without ability of referre to ban he becuase it looks like normal use of mg not abusive play.

So my definition doesnt help much but at least you cant have bas to bas pining mg in 5 minutes.
19 Sep 2015, 11:21 AM
Patrion 14

Basically it's a lose-lose situation for players who just want to play the faction. If they disqualify for "abuse" how does a normal player play? You would have to use Vickers without garrisons (an extra artificial imposition you have to think about that puts you at a severe tactical disadvantage) or you risk being branded a cheater.

The problem is, Vickers is too damn important for the Brit early game, you can't just ban the unit. So what now? Ban the entire faction for the single eliminations?
19 Sep 2015, 11:25 AM
Donator 11

But It is really hard because even if he use the mg normally it will end with tremderous firing arc after 20 minute without ability of referre to ban he becuase it looks like normal use of mg not abusive play....

Yup, and this is exactly the problem. You can't really draw a line between intended and accidental abuse, and the bonus is just too big to be ignored.
(trenches also cause it btw.)
19 Sep 2015, 11:43 AM

So what can we do ?
Ban whole faction in OCF ?

Or disqualique players that enter building with it ?
19 Sep 2015, 11:44 AM

on't want to criticise anyone but 99% of games aren't decided by bugs even if you don't want it to be true (same with bulletins)
19 Sep 2015, 11:52 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Rules revision incoming for this Sunday, 19th September.

PLEASE NOTE: if the patch goes live this coming week (as it should), the rules may be further amended for next weekend, in the wake of the patch proving successful.

EDIT

Banned Unit:
The British Forces Vickers MG. This unit is bugged in such a way that it cannot be used normally without exploiting the advantage given by the bug. If you build this unit, and your opponent requests adjudication against you, you will be disqualified.

Banned Ability:
Using a British Forces glider to crush and destroy and OKW truck is considered an exploit. If you do this, and your opponent requests adjudication against you, you will be disqualified.

Banned Commanders:
Soviets Partisans
USF Rifle Company
The British Forces Special Weapons Regiment (Croc)
The British Forces Vanguard Operations (Croc)
Wehrmacht Elite Troops

If you select one of these commanders in-game, and your opponent requests adjudication against you, you will be disqualified.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★