Login

russian armor

September 21 or 22nd patch

19 Sep 2015, 14:07 PM

Can you give me the stats of molotov and incediary? Beside the range there seem to be nearly no difference
19 Sep 2015, 14:11 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 14:07 PMsigah
Can you give me the stats of molotov and incediary? Beside the range there seem to be nearly no difference

I dont know all the stats, but the inci nade is currently 20 damage on impact but is being dropped to 10 in the patch. I think molotov is 10 but dont quote me on that.

The most significant difference is the molotov has a long wind up time, where as the inci nade is thrown so much faster making it near impossible to dodge if you dont click as soon as it is thrown.
19 Sep 2015, 14:34 PM

And with the patch the damage will be halfed and the fligh duration will be doubled, which is exactly what I said two posts before. Which makes the incediary similar to the molotov. I don't get your arguments? You can now dodge the incendiary which was difficult before. And the damage is the same.
I don't want it even-priced with the molotv, just a slight cost reduction for the already ammo-suffering OKW.
19 Sep 2015, 14:58 PM
Donator 11

Why ban commanders and not just the problem units in those commanders? Folks practising with rifle company for weeks just to have it banned right before tourney, gg relic. Watch the weekend be decided by leigs and buggy grenades lol
19 Sep 2015, 15:02 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 14:34 PMsigah
And with the patch the damage will be halfed and the fligh duration will be doubled, which is exactly what I said two posts before. Which makes the incediary similar to the molotov. I don't get your arguments? You can now dodge the incendiary which was difficult before. And the damage is the same.
I don't want it even-priced with the molotv, just a slight cost reduction for the already ammo-suffering OKW.

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 13:39 PMsigah
Maybe a cost reduction for volks incendiary would be nice, which is now pretty similiar to the concripts molotov.

Now it is currently way better than a molotov. So no it doesn't need a price reduction now, maybe when its been adjusted a price reduction may be in order but as I said, it still doesn't require a specific upgrade to get it.
19 Sep 2015, 15:30 PM

I thought it was clear, that I meaned with "now" -> "now since we know the changes about the upcoming hotfix".
Why else should I post in this thread according to this topic?
19 Sep 2015, 16:28 PM

Shame that the tournament is kind of getting screwed over by Relic's post-patch bugs and inability to quickly hotfix the most game breaking ones. Basically outright removes Brits from tourny and bans one of the most popular/useful USF commanders...meh.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★