Login

russian armor

Centaur

PAGES (10)down
27 Sep 2015, 15:37 PM

Basically the issue is that it has really, really good accuracy and of course weapon teams have 25% more received accuracy resulting in instant hot screaming death.

| | accuracy: {
| | | far: 0.56f;
| | | mid: 0.618f;
| | | near: 0.675f;
27 Sep 2015, 15:51 PM

Basically the issue is that it has really, really good accuracy and of course weapon teams have 25% more received accuracy resulting in instant hot screaming death.

On a side note, i'd wish ALL tanks would be reworked to have an accuracy based attack on infantry instead of having scatter values.

All tanks having very good accuracy againts infantry but also very low AOE would make them very consistent againts infantry.

At this point, all weapon teams should just lose their stupid 25% received accuracy bonus. It's just completely pointless tbh.

27 Sep 2015, 16:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2015, 12:33 PMCavFra
You wrote like the usual fanboy who makes new accounts. My bad. Sarcasm doesn't work on this section here unless you know the poster.

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2015, 15:51 PMBurts

On a side note, i'd wish ALL tanks would be reworked to have an accuracy based attack on infantry instead of having scatter values.

All tanks having very good accuracy againts infantry but also very low AOE would make them very consistent againts infantry.

This is really a BAD idea.
27 Sep 2015, 16:11 PM

Why? It worked just fine in coh 1, stuff like the sherman would consistently snipe a single model on every shot, in coh 2 its just like miss, miss, kill 3 guys, miss miss, oneshot, miss, miss....

I mean, i don't see how the current RNG scatter system is better.
27 Sep 2015, 16:48 PM

The idea to remove received accuracy IS a good idea on AT guns and MG's, because it makes them way to easy to wipe with high ROF weapons like LMG's and it also makes the MG's on tanks quite deadly against them as well.

The 25% received accuracy bonus is a hold over from an age were the DPS on the field in this game as a lot lower, these day's it just serves as a kick in the dick to the new factions and the old.
27 Sep 2015, 17:15 PM
Senior Caster Badge

The DPS on the Centaur is blatantly overpowered. It wipes Paks and Ratekens front the front far too easily, and any squad that gets chased on retreat is certainly going to do die.

I would suggest toning down the damage rather than accuracy because it's also way too effective against vehicles, it even shuts down Ostwinds and Pumas. Unless it gets both an accuracy and Penetration nerf.
27 Sep 2015, 17:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2015, 16:11 PMBurts

Why? It worked just fine in coh 1, stuff like the sherman would consistently snipe a single model on every shot, in coh 2 its just like miss, miss, kill 3 guys, miss miss, oneshot, miss, miss....

I mean, i don't see how the current RNG scatter system is better.

Seeing how units tend to group together hand by hand, well, you'll have the same oneshots. AoE should be almost 0 for that to work.
27 Sep 2015, 18:25 PM

You quoted me on something I've never said, I'm getting counter baited! Call in the artillery! WutFace

By the way, no I'm not a fanboy but I like baiting people into my comments, leads to very funny conversations all the time, looks like I've found the perfect ''community'' to troll from time to time.

I just hate that everyone cries about everything in this game, people even complain about mines nowadays.
27 Sep 2015, 19:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2015, 15:51 PMBurts

That's a terrible idea, unless you like the CoH1 Cromwell which killed 1 man every time it shot.
27 Sep 2015, 20:58 PM

The only thing OKW has that can deal with it is P4 and Panther.

But of course by that time they will have plenty of at to deal with them.

Right now the British are pretty much unbeatable for OKW
27 Sep 2015, 21:01 PM

Permanently Banned

But of course by that time they will have plenty of at to deal with them.

Right now the British are pretty much unbeatable for OKW

Depends on the map, clumped maps can give double leigs a very good potency to win the game, but also gives centaur the spook and wipe ability

Okw has a hard time though
27 Sep 2015, 21:03 PM
Patrion 14

Who knows? You crash the thread quoting nobody calling the thread an alarming cesspool.
Sorry, I didn't bring my engraved invitation. Can I stay? Pretty please? :snfBarton:
27 Sep 2015, 21:04 PM

... Jagdpanzer IV?
27 Sep 2015, 21:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2015, 18:25 PMCavFra

You quoted me on something I've never said, I'm getting counter baited! Call in the artillery! WutFace

By the way, no I'm not a fanboy but I like baiting people into my comments, leads to very funny conversations all the time, looks like I've found the perfect ''community'' to troll from time to time.

I just hate that everyone cries about everything in this game, people even complain about mines nowadays.

Failfish at quoting. That was my response.

PD: someone said they ninja change the mines profiles, so they MIGHT have reason to complain again about them.
27 Sep 2015, 21:37 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2015, 01:49 AMCavFra
To this day I still come to this topic and feel famous, and laugh at how many still don't know how to counter a super slow tank and crying on how it is better than a Ostwind.

Edit: Oh yeah, Axis gets access to armour earlier than Brits, so it's even x2 your fault if you can't even deal with that.

Still making no sense I see.

You have outdone yourself once again my friend Kappa

:)
27 Sep 2015, 21:39 PM

Lets take a look at Aimstrong and OCF.
as soon as it possible he plays brits in his Matchups.
Theres a reason why he always goes for a fast centaur.....
27 Sep 2015, 21:42 PM

Permanently Banned
Lets take a look at Aimstrong and OCF.
as soon as it possible he plays brits in his Matchups.
Theres a reason why he always goes for a fast centaur.....

Because it is overperforming and winning games. Aimstrongs seems to abuse his way to the OCF throne, a pity to say the least.
27 Sep 2015, 22:01 PM

... Jagdpanzer IV?

Depends on the map. On some maps the Jagd is really terrible.
27 Sep 2015, 22:10 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2015, 13:08 PMWalther

What exactly notes are u talking about? I cant find anything about Centaur in any patch notes. So no, Centaur was not nerfed in preview, lets hope relic will introduce some kind of a nerf, to bring it on Ostwind level.

Let's do this, Bring Centaur to Ostwind level, but with slower speed, no armor and of course more expensive.

Love how Axis thing "my units should always be better than allied counterpart"

Centaur is slow as hell, have no AT capability unles you just show your rear armor, have a PIV and make it attack ground.
27 Sep 2015, 22:15 PM

Permanently Banned

have a PIV and make it attack ground.

Guys he solved it. There we have it, the answer to all our troubles has been revealed.

Make a PIV and attack ground :wave:

PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight