Login

russian armor

Pak40 to T1 - it's needed.

11 Sep 2015, 11:16 AM

actually, each faction needs light AT gun in HQ-T1 structure :snfAmi:

Hey, remember that little soviet at-gun that has never showed in any multiplayer game but possible to field with certain commander? :)

I forgot about that little bugger but I'm gonna play that commander and field litte at-guns and run around next game I play. It's a sure win :D
11 Sep 2015, 11:18 AM

You're talking M-42 at gun, which is better against infantry then armor :foreveralone:
11 Sep 2015, 12:14 PM

Pak 40 at T1 yea........

mate T1 is already too strong,by adding T1 pak 40 you will officialy delete T2 and favor tank rushes WHILE ALSO killing light vehicle play so nope

BAD IDEA
11 Sep 2015, 12:33 PM

The WASP gets flamers before t2 unless you leave yourself undermanned on the field.. therefore faust is not a counter..flames wipe or force retreat long before a faust can go off especially when supported by tommies in cover.

If the WASP is that much of a problem for you in the 3 minutes it is on the field until the 222 or the pak arrive i don't think the WASP is your only problem....

So, as always l2p and don't forget to smoke and flank
11 Sep 2015, 15:33 PM

No, thanks. P4 appear enough early. Way earlier than sherman.
11 Sep 2015, 17:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2015, 16:34 PMShanka
Pak at t2 is great, faust do the job

Not really ... if that were true OH wouldn't be driven from the field or wiped when these units hit the field that the faust is the "almighty counter to."
11 Sep 2015, 17:13 PM

Let's see Brits get AT gun with their first built/bought building. USF get AT gun with their first built/bought building. Russians can get AT gun with a first built /bought building. OKW get one with a fist built/bought building.

BUT it's not good enough for OH. It breaks the game, so say many of you. Changing it into an OP cry when I don't have a problem with a unit being the best in its genre within the game regardless of faction (and saying so doesn't make it OP, per se, as others claim I'm saying, which I'm not).
11 Sep 2015, 17:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 15:33 PMNEVEC
No, thanks. P4 appear enough early. Way earlier than sherman.

This isn't about mid game tanks, it's more about early light tanks and vehicles and having a dedicated AT LIKE ALL OTHER FACTIONS HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE--EARLIER than OH. It would be nice to have the same choice.

Wow, so many attempts to change the topic instead of discussing the topic offered....
11 Sep 2015, 17:15 PM
Donator 11

ah dont like the idea... the Pak40 is really powerful it shouldnt move to T1
11 Sep 2015, 17:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 12:33 PMMoBo111

If the WASP is that much of a problem for you in the 3 minutes it is on the field until the 222 or the pak arrive i don't think the WASP is your only problem....

So, as always l2p and don't forget to smoke and flank

And by the time a 222 comes out their is usually an AT GUN waiting behind the WASP or other mentioned vehicle that wipes it quickly. BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE GETS IT WITH THEIR FIRST BUILDING/UPGRADE....

You're helping prove the point I'm making...
11 Sep 2015, 17:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 17:15 PMSwonVIP
ah dont like the idea... the Pak40 is really powerful it shouldnt move to T1

But the idea of an uncounterable flame WASP or AA HT is a good idea and needed "to put OH in its place?"
You see that coming out in your expression here...yes?

It would be great to have a better counter to them other than full retreat until I can get pak out without hampering my field presence up to that point. Or at least the the option to make that decision as other factions do.
11 Sep 2015, 17:36 PM

And by the time a 222 comes out their is usually an AT GUN waiting behind the WASP or other mentioned vehicle that wipes it quickly. BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE GETS IT WITH THEIR FIRST BUILDING/UPGRADE....

You're helping prove the point I'm making...

Aaaahhh.. it's getting too hard for me sorry, i can't discuss this any more with you.. it's just too much. Just live on in this thread and fight for your unnessecary and unbalanced idea, i won't discuss this any further with you, but i suggest you get a high dose of l2p.. because evertime i think you bring up a stupid idea i feel like looking at your playercard and think: "Well, play more, play better and stop crying".

ps: You don't need a hardcounter for everything the enemy can field.
11 Sep 2015, 17:46 PM

It would be nice to have AT guns earlier as an option, but I'd have it unlock for each faction at HQ once a tier has been researched. Then again, is it necessary? It could really hamper any light vehicle play, to the extent that the most viable tactic is just to get an AT gun and hold out for medium armor. We could test it out in a mod to see how it goes.
11 Sep 2015, 22:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 17:36 PMMoBo111
ps: You don't need a hardcounter for everything the enemy can field.

That's a terrible way to look at things, and leads to poor balance.
11 Sep 2015, 22:43 PM

That's a terrible way to look at things, and leads to poor balance.

Well, actually i wanted to add "from the start" but i was too lazy to do it......
12 Sep 2015, 09:01 AM
Donator 11

But the idea of an uncounterable flame WASP or AA HT is a good idea and needed "to put OH in its place?"
You see that coming out in your expression here...yes?

It would be great to have a better counter to them other than full retreat until I can get pak out without hampering my field presence up to that point. Or at least the the option to make that decision as other factions do.

222 to counter WASP? or a faust (hide behind corners - set up traps)? - probably the best counter
and when the AA HT arrives you should have at least one mine or go for a puma.
Also not that hard to get an AT gun a this point of the game
12 Sep 2015, 09:20 AM

So that would give Ostheer a HMG, sniper, mortar, AT gun, well-scaling infantry, a builder unit and a vehicle snare ability all for a whopping 20 manpower investment (80mp for T1, but they start with 60mp more than other factions).

Meanwhile, a soviet going T2 gets a HMG, mortar, AT gun, infantry, builder unit, NO sniper and NO vehicle snare for a 160mp investment.

Doesn't seem fair does it?
12 Sep 2015, 09:32 AM

Permanently Banned
Pak 40 to T1, sniper to T2

Everyone happy \:foreveralone:/
12 Sep 2015, 09:33 AM

EDIT: nothing of importance was deleted
12 Sep 2015, 11:37 AM

So that would give Ostheer a HMG, sniper, mortar, AT gun, well-scaling infantry, a builder unit and a vehicle snare ability all for a whopping 20 manpower investment (80mp for T1, but they start with 60mp more than other factions).

Meanwhile, a soviet going T2 gets a HMG, mortar, AT gun, infantry, builder unit, NO sniper and NO vehicle snare for a 160mp investment.

Doesn't seem fair does it?

Yes it is because the ostheer doesnt face m3/m5 ,m20's or bren carriers. its bit ridiculous that the ostheer is the only one that has to face LV's before it counters and no panzerfausts are not counters.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★