Login

russian armor

Panzer Elite as new faction for next DLC

11 Jul 2015, 18:06 PM

Boy the E-peen
11 Jul 2015, 18:24 PM

Fail to see What If Anything The Italians would add to the game....
11 Jul 2015, 18:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Fail to see What If Anything The Italians would add to the game....

Makes Prosttrupen look (even) better.
11 Jul 2015, 20:05 PM

We don't need another German faction. Lots of the basic german stuff is already in use so you will either have a super weird faction or just have a lot of stuff copied from the other two axis faction.
11 Jul 2015, 20:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2015, 15:42 PMCorsin
Id rather see them units introduced in new commanders for the current factions.

+1
11 Jul 2015, 20:28 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2015, 15:48 PMKatitof

You have no idea.

Doesn't change the fact that yet another germany army makes as much sense as implementing separate soviet armies because some were called "guard army".

But having 3 Allied factions and only 2 Axis factions is okay. Haha oh you cheeky sod!
11 Jul 2015, 20:28 PM
Patrion 14

vichy france ftw
11 Jul 2015, 20:37 PM

I still find it comical that we have Soviets and Americans fighting alongside each other.

OKW and USF are only marginally balanced to fight each other. Soviets and Wehrmacht are also, likewise, only designed around fighting each other as well. They synergize with each other well, but the balance starts to fray when the original factions face WFA factions.

Just like Opposing fronts: The two allied factions synergized well, and the two axis factions synergized well with each other in team games. Brits and PE were designed to fight each other and US and Wehr were designed to fight each other. And both Brit v Wehr and Ami v PE were seemingly overlooked and were incredibly gimmicky and imbalanced matchups.
11 Jul 2015, 20:52 PM

I still find it comical that we have Soviets and Americans fighting alongside each other.

OKW and USF are only marginally balanced to fight each other. Soviets and Wehrmacht are also, likewise, only designed around fighting each other as well. They synergize with each other well, but the balance starts to fray when the original factions face WFA factions.

Just like Opposing fronts: The two allied factions synergized well, and the two axis factions synergized well with each other in team games. Brits and PE were designed to fight each other and US and Wehr were designed to fight each other. And both Brit v Wehr and Ami v PE were seemingly overlooked and were incredibly gimmicky and imbalanced matchups.

I find this ridiculous double standard even more comical. Soviets fighting alongside Americans is wrong, but OKW fighting alongside Ostheer is perfectly fine?

/logic
11 Jul 2015, 20:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2015, 15:34 PMKatitof
Its impossible to implement another axis faction.

There isn't anything bigger then KT/JT, so we have no megalomania source material.

Maus say hi

I know it was not used in battles but i havent seen jagtiger used and bergetiger have not even existed so dont say something about historical balance (more oswinds used than 40 or tiger in every game , tanks need 10 penetrated shots to die etc)
11 Jul 2015, 21:00 PM

I find this ridiculous double standard even more comical. Soviets fighting alongside Americans is wrong, but OKW fighting alongside Ostheer is perfectly fine?

/logic

Considering the consolidation of the German army in the later parts of the war OKW fighting alongside Ostheer is more believable than USF fighting alongside Soviets. But that doesn't really matter lol.
11 Jul 2015, 21:42 PM

Maus say hi

I know it was not used in battles but i havent seen jagtiger used and bergetiger have not even existed so dont say something about historical balance (more oswinds used than 40 or tiger in every game , tanks need 10 penetrated shots to die etc)

And which IRL model we'll implement?

The one without turret mounted or the one that will blow up the moment soviets get near it? :snfPeter:
11 Jul 2015, 22:43 PM

/logic

Actually I wouldn't exactly disagree. The schizophrenic design of game balance and realism is pretty bonkers in CoH2 to the point that it fails achieving either. That's what I find comical.
11 Jul 2015, 22:48 PM

i rather have Italy instead of another german

HAHAHAHA
and what? get their ass half handed by africans and brits and had to call for the help of germany to do everything? get the fuck outta here
11 Jul 2015, 22:52 PM

HAHAHAHA
and what? get their ass half handed by africans and brits and had to call for the help of germany to do everything? get the fuck outta here

the damn idea never crossed my mind. its like asking poland or france to be faction. better make hungary or another german nation instead tbh.
also we have an access of german players so better we have an extra allied to promote search balance.
11 Jul 2015, 23:04 PM

chuck these units into some new commanders.
11 Jul 2015, 23:32 PM

What about CROSS FACTION, ITALIAN and FINNISH COMMANDERS.
11 Jul 2015, 23:40 PM

What about CROSS FACTION, ITALIAN and FINNISH COMMANDERS.

What about EXTRA-CROSS FACTION, SLOVAKIA and VICHY FRENCH and BULGARIAN COMMANDERS.

Also don't forget to add DANISH COMMANDERS!
12 Jul 2015, 00:28 AM

I want Polish resistance faction like in Defiance
12 Jul 2015, 00:39 AM

I want late-war Operation Bagration / post Bagration style factions.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★