Login

russian armor

Ostheer HMG too strong now

PAGES (27)down
26 Jun 2015, 06:39 AM

The hmg42 even melts conscript squads in garrison now. Good job Relic.

How about just give everyone a super MG early game and everyone can then duel it out that way. balance achieved.

A 240 mp unit should not perform this well. Fucking bullshit.
26 Jun 2015, 06:43 AM

if relic wants to deal with blobing they shoud buff m8, rockets,etc. hmg is important in early game which there is no blobing. don't understand relic's loigic
26 Jun 2015, 06:47 AM

Permanently Banned

age alone doesn't make a weapon obsolete. Firearm technology didn't advance that quickly.

The .50cal and mg42 are still being used in modern day armies, and I dare you to say they are bad.

Well the mg42/mg3 were extremely advanced for the time. A bullet hose will eventually reach its peak. As for the 50 cal its very durable and general purpose. The maxim is a wheeled carriage made in 1870 with poor rate of fire and fires a smaller caliber than the mg42. The maxim was basically worse at everything that mattered compared to the mg42 and m2 browning.

Guns will reach a point where they can't really keep advancing very much. Only minor advancements.
26 Jun 2015, 07:44 AM

You do know that its really hard to believe anything you say, right?

Theses posts are always so adorable~

But to humor you the DhsK now is absolutely worth it's cost, it just requires slightly more effort to use than an MG42 due to the smaller firing arc, but Iv found it to be 100% worth it lately.

Lend Lease is perfect in the current meta, Ass Guards were buffed, Meat Grinder was buffed, Heavy spam is dead, and DhsK was buffed.
26 Jun 2015, 07:57 AM

If DSHK had arc of .50 cal I would consider it.

Soviets don't have portable garrisons to make it really effective weapon and its limited mobility only hinders further its limited arc.

Unless you're playing stalingrad, semoisky or kharkov, getting DSHK over literally any other infantry unit is a waste of time.

I've used it yesterday, its big, clunky, more effective maxim and the price doesn't justify performance, not in comparison to current HMG42.

Alex, if you believe its so awesome, provide a replay of it doing anything else then retreating to rnades or turbomortars barrages. Oh and a special wish-I would LOVE you back your claim of murdering light vehicles with it with actual evidence against non AI opponent.
26 Jun 2015, 08:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 06:43 AMppsh41
if relic wants to deal with blobing they shoud buff m8, rockets,etc. hmg is important in early game which there is no blobing. don't understand relic's loigic

I do not know if you've ever played 1v1, but in that gamemode this is certainly false. Blobbing is extremely common in 1v1 from my experience.
26 Jun 2015, 08:23 AM

While I found the DSHK to still be somewhat mediocre as an MG a couple of other Angry Bears reported it really does tear into light vehicles so I'm inclined to believe it might actually be pretty useful vs lights.
26 Jun 2015, 08:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 07:57 AMKatitof
If DSHK had arc of .50 cal I would consider it.

Soviets don't have portable garrisons to make it really effective weapon and its limited mobility only hinders further its limited arc.

Unless you're playing stalingrad, semoisky or kharkov, getting DSHK over literally any other infantry unit is a waste of time.

I've used it yesterday, its big, clunky, more effective maxim and the price doesn't justify performance, not in comparison to current HMG42.

Alex, if you believe its so awesome, provide a replay of it doing anything else then retreating to rnades or turbomortars barrages. Oh and a special wish-I would LOVE you back your claim of murdering light vehicles with it with actual evidence against non AI opponent.

It's good on every building map, which is a majority of building maps these days. And on top of that it has enough pen combined with it's ROF to really make flak tracks and other similar light vehicles (not talking things like P2's here) think hard about pushing.

It has much better single target suppression than the 42 does and combined with the new incremental accuracy it just rips OKW apart due to OKW's larger squad sizes, Iv had it suppressing units in heavy cover all day today.

The HMG42 is extremely good, the DhsK and .50 cal are both quite good. As people have said before the HMG42 probably needs a price increase to 280 MP while being switched to the HQ.

While I found the DSHK to still be somewhat mediocre as an MG a couple of other Angry Bears reported it really does tear into light vehicles so I'm inclined to believe it might actually be pretty useful vs lights.

I had it kill an Ost HT in a couple of seconds which really took the wind out of my enemies sails. It also trashes Scout Cars.

EDIT: All they need to do is make the near suppression go from .4 to .8 and the DhsK would be literally perfect.
aaa
26 Jun 2015, 08:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 04:45 AMCorsin

Allies have plenty of blob counters mid-late game.

Christ even the AT gun can fire a HE barrage...

IDK why i m even replaying to this bullshit. Mid-late is irrelevant.

Allies have no early hard blobcounters. Not a single one. Mortars are usuualy not avaiable.
Plus mortars can be attacked head on or flanked. Unlike mgs.

Its funny how people saying to flank mgs. Mgs are anti flank units themselves. They were OK before last patch when you could fight them in green cover. But now its just insaninty. Literaly every noob can win with that new bullshit.
26 Jun 2015, 09:01 AM
Donator 11

But to humor you the DhsK now is absolutely worth it's cost, it just requires slightly more effort to use than an MG42 due to the smaller firing arc, but Iv found it to be 100% worth it lately.

Lend Lease is perfect in the current meta, Ass Guards were buffed, Meat Grinder was buffed, Heavy spam is dead, and DhsK was buffed.

I wasnt only talking about that particular post, but in general, about everything you say
26 Jun 2015, 09:03 AM

Having just run the numbers, at mid range with AP rounds the DhsK will 100% pen the armor on every Axis light vehicle except the Puma and Panzer II

With AP rounds the Dhsk has a pen profile of 72%/45%/25% against a Puma.

Not bad if you ask me.
26 Jun 2015, 09:04 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 04:45 AMCorsin

Allies have plenty of blob counters mid-late game.

Christ even the AT gun can fire a HE barrage...

Really ? SO tell me what it this and tell me what have germans to counter blob. I go katya, he go ostwind/p4 = gg.
26 Jun 2015, 09:04 AM

I wasnt only talking about that particular post, but in general, about everything you say

I know you love to follow me around and insult me but how about just trying to make a counter argument for once?

Really ? SO tell me what it this and tell me what have germans to counter blob. I go katya, he go ostwind/p4 = gg.

You know T4 now has the SU-76 in it right? You know the thing with the barrage that's good at killing clustered units and can also now take on enemy light armor easily?

Every shot from the SU-76 will pen a non-vet 2 Panzer IV.
26 Jun 2015, 09:09 AM
Donator 11

I know you love to follow me around and insult me but how about just trying to make a counter argument for once?

"a counter argument" I stopped doing that with you. Remember last week when I called your bluff about T 34/85s and Panthers? Then you started bull - shittiing?

Then I realized I was an idiot for trying to argue.

P.S I still am, I am arguing instead of posting a gif
26 Jun 2015, 09:10 AM

Permanently Banned

You know T4 now has the SU-76 in it right? You know the thing with the barrage that's good at killing clustered units and can also now take on enemy light armor easily?

Every shot from the SU-76 will pen a non-vet 2 Panzer IV.

Su barrage is broken and You know it, to hit somthing with this barage its a big luck. Dont forget that Ostheer teching are cheaper than soviet.
26 Jun 2015, 09:11 AM

"a counter argument" I stopped doing that with you. Remember last week when I called your bluff about T 34/85s and Panthers? Then you started bull - shittiing?

Then I realized I was an idiot for trying to argue.

P.S I still am, I am arguing instead of posting a gif

How is me asking you why you think it's acceptable T34/85's are so cheap due to call in buggery compared to the Ost Panther "bullshit"?

Like, idk if you even play the game because you have no playercard, have never once posted a replay, you just seem to be here to argue with people on the internet.

Su barrage is broken and You know it, to hit somthing with this barage its a big luck. Dont forget that Ostheer teching are cheaper than soviet.

It's literally the ZiS Gun Barrage. Fire it at max range and ofc it won't be hitting much but at medium range it's decently accurate.

And Ost t3 is about as expensive as Soviet t3/t4 with Ost t4 being even more so.
26 Jun 2015, 09:19 AM

Permanently Banned

How is me asking you why you think it's acceptable T34/85's are so cheap due to call in buggery compared to the Ost Panther "bullshit"?

Like, idk if you even play the game because you have no playercard, have never once posted a replay, you just seem to be here to argue with people on the internet.

It's literally the ZiS Gun Barrage. Fire it at max range and ofc it won't be hitting much but at medium range it's decently accurate.

And Ost t3 is about as expensive as Soviet t3/t4 with Ost t4 being even more so.

Really, You know that numbers ?
26 Jun 2015, 09:23 AM

Really, You know that numbers ?

The SU-76 barrage has higher scatter but does 120 damage instead of 80 like the ZiS gun does. Meaning while it's worse a longer range when it hit's a blob it will cause a LOT of damage to it.

It's also free.

And really? Have you never played Ost? They have to pay MP on builds + battle phase with each battle phase being 200 MP + the fuel cost. Ost having the most expensive teching has been a well known fact for a long time.
26 Jun 2015, 09:26 AM

Permanently Banned

The SU-76 barrage has higher scatter but does 120 damage instead of 80 like the ZiS gun does. Meaning while it's worse a longer range when it hit's a blob it will cause a LOT of damage to it.

It's also free.

And really? Have you never played Ost? They have to pay MP on builds + battle phase with each battle phase being 200 MP + the fuel cost. Ost having the most expensive teching has been a well known fact for a long time.

No, its fuel wars, tel me fuel numbers of soviet and Ostheer and dont forget about lolotovs and AT nade.
26 Jun 2015, 09:48 AM

2/10
PAGES (27)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight