Login

russian armor

Ostheer HMG too strong now

PAGES (27)down
8 Jul 2015, 15:13 PM

Penals can be fine being long range infantry with decent utility (flamer and satchel vs ostheer static building play)
Also most player forgo satchel - you can easilly destroy okw hq with 3 of them.

If maxim and penal would be buffed and call in meta fixed , russian can play diverse competitive game

Also i think partisant should be buffed and cons ppsh should be buffed too so we can use and see many underused russian commaders in 1 vs 1 games

Also most player forgot Puma - you can easilly destroy usf base with it.
8 Jul 2015, 15:52 PM

Also most player forgot Puma - you can easilly destroy usf base with it.

8 Jul 2015, 15:56 PM
Donator 33

NO, it was a silly joke. :snfBarton:
8 Jul 2015, 16:11 PM

NO, it was a silly joke. :snfBarton:

8 Jul 2015, 17:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2015, 09:23 AMEsxile

1- I don't love god.
2- S-mine are denying an area, same if you can be smart and not go in. You have to use a RE squad to remove it and it covers very well your flank, probably better than in coh1.
3- Volks are weaker than rifles and only better at long range, like gren but no LMGs on them.
4- M8 isn't a Stuart, Stuart doesn't have AT mine, Stuart doesn't have an MG and M8 hasn't any AT abilities to stun or engine damage.
5- US HT could be upgrade with airflak and still reinforce and was enough durable to only be countered by pak, shrecks and tanks.

I don't know why you are trying to tell us USF flanking is fine in coh2 because it was fine in coh1. In Coh1, it was core design, it is not in coh2.
The game coh2 has been designed to be accessible to the mass, to blob, to not rely on flanking because that too complicated etc... We are probably agreeing on that point, that is a shitty design and coh1 is by far better. But now they decided to bring coh2 to coh1 level of micro without giving USF the tools to do so and still leave to Axis the side compensations: larger arc of fire, pio vision, pio better than RE, hmg42 dealing more damage.

are you serious? CoH 1 MG sight for itself, have wayyy longer sight range, same large arc of fire
At max range, 0.5s can suppress rifleman if you get spotted.

Oh well. l2p please. Just because you suck at this game doesn't mean everyone who beats you is OP
8 Jul 2015, 19:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2015, 09:23 AMEsxile

The game coh2 has been designed to be accessible to the mass, to blob, to not rely on flanking because that too complicated etc... We are probably agreeing on that point, that is a shitty design and coh1 is by far better.

You are sooo deeply wrong. In COH1 blobs controled the game Fyi. Did you even play it? Then it's impossible not to have heard about: Paras blob (oh, with at weapons too, that did not miss a single shot), grenadier blob (especially from recicled soldiers) that was very resistent and stronger if used in terror doctrine, the infamous british blob - the best blob ever if it was sustained by officers, the shreck blob from panzer elite, the ranger blob! And those were ANTI- everything blobs - they killed vehicles and infantry alike! And even more, british, wehrmacht and usf had "soldier recycling stations" aka med bunkers and such that provided you with brand new units from losses you took! The blobs in COH1 were the best blobs ever.
9 Jul 2015, 03:00 AM

And man was it sweet to v1 that brit blob or goliath those paras or rangers, or sniping all those zombie grens. And man getting vet 3 snipers was a breeze against pgren heavy builds with all that xp they gave. Running while cloaked ftw.

CoH1 blobs had more accessible AND more punishing counters, which was nice.
9 Jul 2015, 05:57 AM

You are sooo deeply wrong. In COH1 blobs controled the game Fyi. Did you even play it? Then it's impossible not to have heard about: Paras blob (oh, with at weapons too, that did not miss a single shot), grenadier blob (especially from recicled soldiers) that was very resistent and stronger if used in terror doctrine, the infamous british blob - the best blob ever if it was sustained by officers, the shreck blob from panzer elite, the ranger blob! And those were ANTI- everything blobs - they killed vehicles and infantry alike! And even more, british, wehrmacht and usf had "soldier recycling stations" aka med bunkers and such that provided you with brand new units from losses you took! The blobs in COH1 were the best blobs ever.

LeL, rangers blob anti-everything?
You mistaken thought they are the campaign Fox company rangers?
2 microed pumas are enough to deal with them.

Fire-up does not really counter MG, it makes the squad even more vulnerable to MG fire. Two overlapping MG and mines can counter fire-up blobs.

Para blobs is a noob trap. You are asking for a few 222 and snipers then you are gameover.

Gren blob -> snipers and 105.

Tommies blob -> Puma / mines / nebels / StuGlife / Snipers, etc.
9 Jul 2015, 06:06 AM

LeL, rangers blob anti-everything?

You mistaken thought they are the campaign Fox company rangers?

2 microed pumas are enough to deal with them.

Don't have Ardennes. I was talking about vCoh rangers. It wasn't the most dangerous blob, but still, verry efficient especialy on field and base structures. Upgraded with thompsons they were verry dangerous against infantry also. I don't know how pumas are now in vCOH, didn't play the game from longtime ago, but I've played it for like 4-5 years in the past and I know what I experienced then. The reign of blobs. The counters were more powerfull to, but they had abilities to counter their counters (like fire up to overpass / flank mgs). The british blob didn't even care about mgs lol. The only things that they could not defend from were the nebel / arty strikes and v1s. Tanks were doing shit against them.
9 Jul 2015, 06:08 AM

Don't have Ardennes. I was talking about vCoh rangers. It wasn't the most dangerous blob, but still, verry efficient especialy on field and base structures. Upgraded with thompsons they were verry dangerous against infantry also. I don't know how pumas are now in vCOH, didn't play the game from longtime ago, but I've played it for like 4-5 years in the past and I know what I experienced then. The reign of blobs. The counters were more powerfull to, but they had abilities to counter their counters (like fire up to overpass / flank mgs). The british blob didn't even care about mgs lol. The only things that they could not defend from were the nebel / arty strikes and v1s. Tanks were doing shit against them.

Pumas/222 were simply what you see Panzer II in COH2, slightly lower DPS though.
9 Jul 2015, 06:08 AM

Shit, I hate the quote button position.

Please invis.
9 Jul 2015, 07:14 AM

Try to call 3 Ranger squad or 3 para squads (I guess 3 squads togheter is starting to be a blob) and see your MP income :gimpy:
Rifles were limited to 4, above your were hitting so much your Mp income.
Volks into gren zombi was effectively potent but not near powerful as what grenspam lmg are today.

The only credit I give you is the OP factions which brought more blob situation. But in term of vcoh, blob existed yes, was effective in mid-high level: no.
9 Jul 2015, 08:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2015, 07:14 AMEsxile

Try to call 3 Ranger squad or 3 para squads (I guess 3 squads togheter is starting to be a blob) and see your MP income :gimpy:
Rifles were limited to 4, above your were hitting so much your Mp income.
Volks into gren zombi was effectively potent but not near powerful as what grenspam lmg are today.

The only credit I give you is the OP factions which brought more blob situation. But in term of vcoh, blob existed yes, was effective in mid-high level: no.

Wrong again. Those blobs could dispose of tanks with not to much trubble. I don't think COH2 today's blobs can walk around the map without carring to much about tanks. Not when the squad wipe meta is still in place. I don't remember one time in vCOH a tank being able to squadwipe besides maybe the stug from blitzkrieg doctrine. Today's blobs are not that effective against vehicles as VCoh blobs used to be.
The only difference then, as I already said, was the blob counters that were more effective, blobs having options to deal with them too, though.
So no, the COH2 blobs problem is not as high as it was in vCoh.
9 Jul 2015, 09:07 AM

If you attack move Paks and use TWP LMG Gren blobs can work. Big deferent now is demos and nuke mortars which I don't remember in vCoH
PAGES (27)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS