Login

russian armor

Ostheer, the never ending struggle

PAGES (13)down
14 Apr 2015, 17:56 PM

This comment is fairly amateurish and seems to ignore completely, the fact that MG42's can't reposition. The pack-up animation is REALLY long, and the unit walks slowly, that you're going to be overwhelmed by the allied player. Especially if he has shocks (which have smoke!). Regardless of the allied unit, as soon as you see smoke, the best option is to retreat or lose the MG outright. This is the case, 99% of the time.

Did you just call a top ten player "amateurish?" Wow. Just. Wow. Speaking of "amateurish" you're aware that you can overlap your MG with another's arc of fire, right?
14 Apr 2015, 17:57 PM

Permanently Banned

Unless USF player is going Rifle Company, I did not have any problems using MG-42 + Pio combo into scout cars.

I dont believe u
14 Apr 2015, 17:57 PM

It may be the player.. but Ost vs usf is still tough

i have less issues vs sov cus lmg grens will beat all sov inf if micro'ed well

and double paks make short work of slow is2's

Not when they have flame artillery call-in,elite infantry and katyushas to crush ur pak wall.Ur scenario only works when he sends it in without support lol,that is -a noob.
14 Apr 2015, 17:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 17:55 PMBurts

You haven't been watching star crossed kings have you? :snfPeter:

Guess jesulin losing againts ostheer as USF in like 10 minutes means jesulin is very low level :snfPeter:

U think 1 match defines a trend?For every victory there are 3 defeats.
14 Apr 2015, 18:01 PM

Permanently Banned

Not when they have flame artillery call-in,elite infantry and katyushas to crush ur pak wall.Ur scenario only works when he sends it in without support lol,that is -a noob.

This "scenario" Works when u figure out how to play the game
14 Apr 2015, 18:06 PM

This "scenario" Works when u figure out how to play the game

No,scenario works in ur mind where u believe flame arty,katyusha ,elite infantry can't dislodge ur pak wall which will take potshots on unsupported is-2 all day.In ur dreams.Without elfant ,ur basically fucked lategame vs soviet..ost has no chance.Tiger will lose 10 out of 10 times.A is-2 supported by zis always wins vs tiger supported by pak.
Then panther is inaccesible in 1 vs 1.Moreover it can't kill is-2 unless its reckless,only deter it from becoming too adventurous.An is-2 backed by zis ,panther can't do anything.

Nothing else will work.pz 4-u get 6 pz 4s,and they will still lsoe because not a single shot will penetrate.
14 Apr 2015, 18:10 PM

U think 1 match defines a trend?For every victory there are 3 defeats.

Are you talking about your own winrate? :snfPeter:
14 Apr 2015, 18:11 PM

Is-2 is IWIN button for soviet,only the most rabid soviet fanboy will disagree with this.Thats why we see this unit laming every single game in which they don't use OP PTRS blob,even when t-34/85s are solid tanks.It is Relic's support and sanction for mass blob and continous cheese like these that made me leave the game.Meanwhile ostheer didn't get minimum tech cost reversal.
Massive allied blobbing,invulnerable is-2,our units locked out by tech,no arty...too many handicaps put on purpose.It took the joy out of the game,no point playing like a prisoner on the backfoot the entire game.
14 Apr 2015, 18:11 PM

Permanently Banned

No,scenario works in ur mind where u believe flame arty,katyusha ,elite infantry can't dislodge ur pak wall which will take potshots on unsupported is-2 all day.In ur dreams.Without elfant ,ur basically fucked lategame vs soviet..ost has no chance.Tiger will lose 10 out of 10 times.A is-2 supported by zis always wins vs tiger supported by pak.
Then panther is inaccesible in 1 vs 1.Moreover it can't kill is-2 unless its reckless,only deter it from becoming too adventurous.An is-2 backed by zis ,panther can't do anything.

Nothing else will work.pz 4-u get 6 pz 4s,and they will still lsoe because not a single shot will penetrate.

l2p

fast ostwind will bleed a sov player dumb enough to wait for call-ins

as for flame barrage learn how to space ur team weapons

"fucked late game" ? learn how to place mines and get paks

shocks are not shit when focus fired, ive stopped building them. they require too much micro and bleed too much.
14 Apr 2015, 18:13 PM

I like how these people talk about how you can't take down IS-2s without elefants or whatever bullshit.

Please i have taken down many tigers/panthers in 1v1 just with the smart use of t-34/76s and t-70s + zis-3.

Oh wait, im soviets and i heard t-34 is superior to PIV and zis-3 is superior to pak 40 againts tanks, so i should think again :snfPeter: Nope, no chance vs soviets with PIVs or even tigers. :snfPeter:.

Man, you need an elephant to counter an IS-2. But king tiger gets hard countered by jacksons , don't even think about the tiger, it just evaporates :snfPeter:
14 Apr 2015, 18:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 18:10 PMBurts

Are you talking about your own winrate? :snfPeter:

No thats the general usf vs wehr trend.But its ok convince urself,ost is perfectly fine vs usf and is-2 iwin soviets.U won't get huge post after post answers from me,i'm past that.I check forums maybe twice a week now.This is my first time after patch release anyway.I have no faith in relic anymore,waited too long..too long they crushed ostheer.
Let them get brits,another good allied blob..good good.Enjoy.I'm here for 15 mins,then off to diablo 3.I'm done playing like prisoner.
14 Apr 2015, 18:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 18:13 PMBurts
I like how these people talk about how you can't take down IS-2s without elefants or whatever bullshit.

Please i have taken down many tigers/panthers in 1v1 just with the smart use of t-34/76s and t-70s + zis-3.

Oh wait, im soviets and i heard t-34 is superior to PIV and zis-3 is superior to pak 40 againts tanks, so i should think again :snfPeter: Nope, no chance vs soviets with PIVs or even tigers. :snfPeter:.

Man, you need an elephant to counter an IS-2. But king tiger gets hard countered by jacksons , don't even think about the tiger, it just evaporates :snfPeter:

Get to the point,cut the babble..how will u kill is-2 without elefant if its supported.You can't.Pak43 can kill in large teamgames.Is-2 IS IWIN button,as much as king tiger was for OKW..far more so because its spammable.
14 Apr 2015, 18:19 PM

Get to the point,cut the babble..how will u kill is-2 without elefant if its supported.You can't.Pak43 can kill in large teamgames.Is-2 IS IWIN button,as much as king tiger was for OKW..far more so because its spammable.

Tiger + double PaKs. The end. Mix in some stuka close air support just to make sure.

Elephant in a 1v1 is just a horrible decision.

PIVs+ teller mines + PaKs can also take down an IS-2.

Panther in 1v1 is not really affordable. But in team games it is.

t-34/85s are much more of a headache...

14 Apr 2015, 18:22 PM

l2p

fast ostwind will bleed a sov player dumb enough to wait for call-ins

as for flame barrage learn how to space ur team weapons

"fucked late game" ? learn how to place mines and get paks

shocks are not shit when focus fired, ive stopped building them. they require too much micro and bleed too much.

Bullshit rhetoric.Zis,cons and mines are enough to lol at ur ostwind,now guards lol.
Spacing..first go back and check how big the area of the flame is.Katyusha too has large AOE.U just talk random bullshit.
See soviet casts,very few even bother teching..they just stay with zis and cons.They know nothing ost has that can counter..no artillery..locked out behind T4.Then outcomes 2 is-2 in quick succession..gg.
Ofcourse u stopped building shocks,they were not Op enough for u..now u switched to PTRS bullshit.Well u have relic's blessing....keep rolling.
14 Apr 2015, 18:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 18:19 PMBurts

Tiger + double PaKs. The end. Mix in some stuka close air support just to make sure.

Elephant in a 1v1 is just a horrible decision.

PIVs+ teller mines + PaKs can also take down an IS-2.

Panther in 1v1 is not really affordable. But in team games it is.

t-34/85s are much more of a headache...

I'm not a fan of elefant,its not reliable..but only thing and pak43 that can kill is-2 reliably
The end,for you.Is-2 plus zis=end.He can have arty support,either flame or katy..u ..none.Tiger is junk.Both is-2 and jackson laugh at it,its XP fodder.
P4s,u can buy 100 of them,..all the same vs is-2 ,that is scrap metal...door knocker.
Teller-yes.I used this...good counter,too bad needs much luck.

I guess thats why everyone going is-2 ,but not t-34/85.
Its a iwin button,but as expected soviet fanboys defend it to the hilt.
Why i lose all respect for the game...relic defended soviet cheese to the extreme.After 2 years removed snipershit,Now added guards and cons bullshit.
14 Apr 2015, 18:32 PM

Permanently Banned

so basically u wont listen...
14 Apr 2015, 18:37 PM

I'm not a fan of elefant,its not reliable..but only thing and pak43 that can kill is-2 reliably
The end,for you.Is-2 plus zis=end.He can have arty support,either flame or katy..u ..none.Tiger is junk.Both is-2 and jackson laugh at it,its XP fodder.
P4s,u can buy 100 of them,..all the same vs is-2 ,that is scrap metal...door knocker.
Teller-yes.I used this...good counter,too bad needs much luck.

I guess thats why everyone going is-2 ,but not t-34/85.
Its a iwin button,but as expected soviet fanboys defend it to the hilt.
Why i lose all respect for the game...relic defended soviet cheese to the extreme.After 2 years removed snipershit,Now added guards and cons bullshit.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick. Multiple people here give you advice yet you keep insisting on your nonsense. Fine go play soviets or whatever if you find ostheer too hard.
14 Apr 2015, 20:02 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I like how these people have 0 replays asking for help :)
14 Apr 2015, 20:36 PM

I like when people on one hand say its impossible to counter an IS2 with Dual Pak guns because they are fragile but thought the Pre Buff Jackson was just fine to deal with King Tigers....

When the Pak...has...better pen, same range...better DPS....is cheaper....
14 Apr 2015, 20:41 PM

I like when people on one hand say its impossible to counter an IS2 with Dual Pak guns because they are fragile but thought the Pre Buff Jackson was just fine to deal with King Tigers....

When the Pak...has...better pen, same range...better DPS....is cheaper....

PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS