Login

russian armor

Everyone plays axis becouse axis are better

15 Feb 2015, 08:12 AM

Ostheer and OKW have lots of synergy togeather, it's pretty well documented and it's why they do so well in team games together. They fill each others "holes" if you will.

Soviets and USF don't really have that, both have very good early game, and very good mid game, then eh.
Soviets have a good heavy tanks like is2, that's why late game is good for them. Jacksons good at supporting soviet tanks.
15 Feb 2015, 08:22 AM

That's why I said eh instead of bad. Jacksons + IS2 is a amazing combo.
15 Feb 2015, 08:34 AM
Donator 11

Please answer me why axis has the highest playercount in EVERY ww2 game? It has nothing to do with axis being "easier" to play in coh2.

If i have to choose between a shitty maxim or a 1200 rpm MG42 then its not a hard choice.

That and nazis are damn cool.
15 Feb 2015, 08:51 AM

"We play challenge because axis are cooler and we like bigger tanks"
15 Feb 2015, 09:33 AM

Well American are hamburgers, Russian are commies, and Nazis are long gone ideal soldiers. Legends and myths own World war II games in those legends Nazis soldiers and equipment is AWESOME, and everybody whants to be awesome.
15 Feb 2015, 09:41 AM

I play soviets cause I like them and their windustry
15 Feb 2015, 09:45 AM

Played OKW today in a 4v4, it was so depressing how easy it was to win. Once I had a KT there was nothing they could do despite having IS-2s and at least 2 B4s at their disposal.
It was fun, but sickening.

If we're going to base tanks off their performance and kill ratio then I move that Soviets and the US receive 3 tanks for every one that the Germans can get. :D :D
15 Feb 2015, 09:49 AM

I started out as a primarily USF player and have since moved onto playing a lot of OKW in 2v2. Its so much less stressful. With the allies it always felt like so much work to pull off a win, but as axis, I can just sit back and really enjoy myself while I win. It is still challenging vs competent players, but it reminds me of playing a Space Marines in the original DoW... just stall till t4, then hit the iWin button which 60% of the time, works everytime.
15 Feb 2015, 09:56 AM

If we're going to base tanks off their performance and kill ratio then I move that Soviets and the US receive 3 tanks for every one that the Germans can get. :D :D

Yeah but then they'd have to be 1/3 the performance as well. Relic actually tried that back in the original CoH2 alpha. Everyone hated it, for the same reason they hate T-34 vs Panther, it's not cost effective to lose tanks while the other player simply repairs his.
15 Feb 2015, 10:04 AM

I just dont get it. Its always 95% playin as axis and 5% as allies becouse axis are a-move factions. They are easier to play, units are durable and long range effective. It takes less micro to play em. You just a-move em and you know its safe cuz you can always retreat em before they get wiped.

People play axis, nobody wants to play allies as allies requare much more micro and die quickly if you make misstakes. Its not rewarding to play allies.

Why not buff allies to make this game more balanced?

Most axis players has a real life which is very hard. Coh2 is like getting home from a hard day at the factory and start beating up the wife. It relieves the stress from being a dog in real life.

Edit: kappa
15 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM

Permanently Banned
I like play germans becouse i feel that i am hope of Germany who must stop sovetico and merica, protect Reich, womans, childrens, beers and sausages.

And Well American are hamburgers, Russian are commies, and Nazis are long gone ideal soldiers. Legends and myths own World war II games in those legends Nazis soldiers and equipment is AWESOME, and everybody whants to be awesome.
MVGame

15 Feb 2015, 11:08 AM
Donator 11

That's why I said eh instead of bad. Jacksons + IS2 is a amazing combo.

No, its a pile of trash combo.

Panther + KT is an amazing combo
15 Feb 2015, 11:13 AM
Donator 11

Played OKW today in a 4v4, it was so depressing how easy it was to win. Once I had a KT there was nothing they could do despite having IS-2s and at least 2 B4s at their disposal.
It was fun, but sickening.

Yeah, I played OKW a week ago and it was so fukn easy and smooth, no stress involved. If the opponent has an equal skill, you always win.

Axis is always a safe choice, less stressfull, less micro intensive, durable tanks, more rewarding pushes, better offence and great defence
15 Feb 2015, 11:16 AM
Donator 11

Most axis players has a real life which is very hard. Coh2 is like getting home from a hard day at the factory and start beating up the wife. It relieves the stress from being a dog in real life.

To begin with most axis players dont have a wife as what woman will tolerate a beating from a jerk
15 Feb 2015, 11:25 AM

No, its a pile of trash combo.

Panther + KT is an amazing combo

Actually, Jackson and IS-2 is a really good combo.

C'mon, if you're going to be a hardcore Allied fanboy like I am, at least get the combos that do work well right...
15 Feb 2015, 11:29 AM
Patrion 14

Soviets have a good heavy tanks like is2, that's why late game is good for them. Jacksons good at supporting soviet tanks.

IS2 is one huge RNG joke. Yes, when it hits, it can wipe a squad. But does it hit?
15 Feb 2015, 11:42 AM

I´ll take that as a joke... because this statement just can´t be serious.

You just insulted a huge amount of the player base simply for playing a faction? We should totally get rid of this "German faction playing scum" and only enable playing Allies vs the Computer in multiplayer!

To begin with most axis players dont have a wife as what woman will tolerate a beating from a jerk
And this guy is just buying it. "Axis players have no girlfriend", so I assume every glorious Soviet player has one? It must be the spine and charisma that just Allied players have, which attract women.

Note how this guy is only referring to two German factions as "the Axis", although they play and perform totally different. It´s just some phobia from Germans it seems to me. Only the ones that play Allies are clean and honest people, or what?

I hope I just didn´t get the joke, because otherwise you guys make me sick.
15 Feb 2015, 11:47 AM
Donator 11

Actually, Jackson and IS-2 is a really good combo.

C'mon, if you're going to be a hardcore Allied fanboy like I am, at least get the combos that do work well right...

I get it allright, its the soviet meta, IS2 in every game becouse allies have nothing besides IS2, its always IS2
15 Feb 2015, 12:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2015, 08:34 AMspajn
Please answer me why axis has the highest playercount in EVERY ww2 game? It has nothing to do with axis being "easier" to play in coh2.

If i have to choose between a shitty maxim or a 1200 rpm MG42 then its not a hard choice.

That and nazis are damn cool.

Play some COH1 team game and say that again, I dare you. lol
15 Feb 2015, 12:04 PM

I´ll take that as a joke... because this statement just can´t be serious.

You just insulted a huge amount of the player base simply for playing a faction? We should totally get rid of this "German faction playing scum" and only enable playing Allies vs the Computer in multiplayer!

And this guy is just buying it. "Axis players have no girlfriend", so I assume every glorious Soviet player has one? It must be the spine and charisma that just Allied players have, which attract women.

Note how this guy is only referring to two German factions as "the Axis", although they play and perform totally different. It´s just some phobia from Germans it seems to me. Only the ones that play Allies are clean and honest people, or what?

I hope I just didn´t get the joke, because otherwise you guys make me sick.

It was a joke of course.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 10
United States 4
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %