Login

russian armor

U 'BLOB' SA

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
28 Jun 2014, 00:40 AM

Permanently Banned
Seriously i just see 4-5 squads of browning upgraded USA infantry spread out and rush and it melts anything u can throw at it. This together with captain using ON me or whatever the fk it is literally one click and a squad just melts away.

And if USA AA HT no the most OP unit in the game atm then i will suck myself off. Its an exploit.

OKW machine guns simply suck and do no supress like Maxnoob a WWI machine gun LOL. Designed in 1884 is superior to MG42 and MG34. OK GUYS. OK.

Seriously needs looking at.
28 Jun 2014, 00:45 AM

..what about the blob of 5 squads upgraded panzershreck volkz and 2 squads of obersoldaten heading straight for your base?

every faction blobs, not just USA
28 Jun 2014, 00:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2014, 00:45 AMbuckers
..what about the blob of 5 squads upgraded panzershreck volkz and 2 squads of obersoldaten heading straight for your base?

US has the best machinegun in the game and tanks with HE rounds.
28 Jun 2014, 00:53 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jun 2014, 00:45 AMbuckers

Every nation CAN blob. But not melt ur army with one click of a button.
28 Jun 2014, 01:49 AM

Sure, nerf the browning or something, but only if that's a package deal with nerfing the DPS on FG42s and Obsersoldaten MGs. Overwhelming infantry firepower seems to be the only way to make them scale effectively throughout the game. And really, if the person you're facing down has put exorbitant amounts of munitions into LMG browning upgrades, you should be trying for non-infantry counters to that anyway. Rifle AT nades are terrible, the US AT gun is mediocre, and Bazookas are pretty poor even against medium armor.
28 Jun 2014, 02:00 AM

Sure, nerf the browning or something, but only if that's a package deal with nerfing the DPS on FG42s and Obsersoldaten MGs. Overwhelming infantry firepower seems to be the only way to make them scale effectively throughout the game. And really, if the person you're facing down has put exorbitant amounts of munitions into LMG browning upgrades, you should be trying for non-infantry counters to that anyway. Rifle AT nades are terrible, the US AT gun is mediocre, and Bazookas are pretty poor even against medium armor.

Or you could just make dedicated machine gun teams do their job properly? The suppression isn't that strong and pinning takes ages.
28 Jun 2014, 02:14 AM

Seriously i just see 4-5 squads of browning upgraded USA infantry spread out and rush and it melts anything u can throw at it. This together with captain using ON me or whatever the fk it is literally one click and a squad just melts away.

And if USA AA HT no the most OP unit in the game atm then i will suck myself off. Its an exploit.

OKW machine guns simply suck and do no supress like Maxnoob a WWI machine gun LOL. Designed in 1884 is superior to MG42 and MG34. OK GUYS. OK.

Seriously needs looking at.

So once again you have only nit picked at what you hate the most. Lets actual analyse the whole situation: First, the American faction is designed around rifle men, hence the weapons rack style upgrade system and Tier unlocks that only gain experience through other units. Second, Lets look at what is actually available to the Americans in the first few minutes. Out of Tier one you get Rifle men (once again, the back bone), rear echelon troops, and the ambulance. Not a whole lot of options right? Even if you do not upgrade anything and go strait for the cheapest tier unlock being the lieutenant at 50 fuel, you still have 4 rifle men squads by the time you have enough fuel. With good unit preservation, its pretty obvious why you see rifle blobs all the time. And no, they do not melt anything you throw at them, Sturm pios murder them as long as you play with them like the new panzer grens. All of the call ins are great vs rifle mans. and those sweet Tier four infantry kill everything that is infantry in this game.

My point is that

1) its justified
2) unless you get flanked all the time, it should be good fights
28 Jun 2014, 02:20 AM

Ever game against OKW i counter the mass blob of death of sturm pios and volks. Nerf nerf nerf !!!!! This arguement goes bothways. Rage tread lol
28 Jun 2014, 02:56 AM

STURMTIGER nuff said.
28 Jun 2014, 03:19 AM

STURMTIGER nuff said.

big fat +1 one shot from that sturm papa = GG lol :-D
28 Jun 2014, 03:24 AM

the US AT gun is mediocre, and Bazookas are pretty poor even against medium armor.

Wut?
28 Jun 2014, 03:24 AM

Honestly get a ton of infra-red oberstaldoten, they rape inf blobs like it was a bunch of fluffy bears coming to a machine gun contest.
28 Jun 2014, 05:09 AM

This needs to be fixed.

I've lost multiple games now to blobs by 5+ squads of riflemen with BARs and bazookas. Even if I have multiple MGs set up in green cover with armor support, the BARs shred the MG teams to pieces before they become suppressed.

You can't even use an Ostwind against blobs like this because 5 bazookas will shred armor in seconds.

Also, grenadiers seem rather impotent right now as it feels like they can't counter even one squad of riflemen without any upgrades.
28 Jun 2014, 05:14 AM

Lets just arm them with M1911A1s and have the BAR's fire bullets out of the stocks, thus killing the riflemen themselves.

Wait, that would still be OP because the 45s would damage stuff at close range.
28 Jun 2014, 05:14 AM

OKW is just as bad if not worse.
28 Jun 2014, 05:18 AM

End of discussion because of common sense. Blobs will always exist and are counterable.
28 Jun 2014, 06:39 AM

I do agree with OP this time. It's just to easy for US to walk into everything without worrying too much. I think it's time to make MG42 crowd control weapon again. Not the OPness it was but a decent tool.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS