Login

russian armor

Worst balance ever . soviet domination

PAGES (8)down
11 Jun 2014, 21:14 PM

Well, then he probably is the only one.
I want to love osttruppen but they disappoint me so much ever since they are a 0cp call-in.

So, you always hated them then?
11 Jun 2014, 21:24 PM

So, you always hated them then?

Just because you can't love something doesn't mean you hate it-think of a girl that friendzoned you for example.
11 Jun 2014, 21:34 PM

Sorry, I tend to use the word "hate" very liberally, don't take it as literally "I hate this!".
11 Jun 2014, 22:33 PM

Quick Map grap unit better than Pio Spam and great meatshields against M3s and Snipers. They arent useless. And they can reman weapon teams etc etc you know the rest...

But since there is no mighty Tiger in that doctrine its not AS viable in the Meta I think. The Ostruppen may suck but they are better than Pios imho.

Yep people really underestimate the power of meat shields. Run a squad of ostruppen ahead of your panzer Grens to soak damage. Toss bundle nade and spray lead at will. Use ostruppen to steal weapons from the enemies cold dead hands. Let out maniacal laugh over your live stream. I will gift a commander of choice to the first person who sends a video of this.
12 Jun 2014, 04:09 AM

Permanently Banned
What you guys think about sherman call in?

Today i play versus one guy that doo m3 spam all early and middle (annoying) game, and late call 4 shermans...

I only with 1 pz4 (killed by the 1st sherman) and 1 tiger later (that kill 3 sherman but they call another and kill my tiger)... lol
12 Jun 2014, 05:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2014, 04:09 AMBravus

Today i play versus one guy that doo m3 spam all early and middle (annoying) game, and late call 4 shermans...

I only with 1 pz4 (killed by the 1st sherman) and 1 tiger later (that kill 3 sherman but they call another and kill my tiger)... lol

The shermann is like a "kamikaze" weapon :p. Has good damage, speed, but it is thinn. They are good in numbers.
Shermanns' lovers should profit of their high speed. In close quarters, it can cyrcle heavy german tanks like Tiger and shoot unpunished while Tiger turret cannot cach it because of slower rotation rate. Glass cannon.
12 Jun 2014, 05:46 AM

Osttruppen are incredibly efficient in all game stages. They can gatter everything on the battlefield: hmgs, mortars, ATs, schrecks, DP28s, lmgs, etc. Nothing is wasted. They have fausts, and they are 6 models in a squad - I only lose an entire squad if I chose so :). The most efficient use (don't have osttruppen doctrine so I don't know anything about that one) in the doctrines I have, I found to be in Lightning war due to "relief infantry" ability. This ability comes in middle game, where you are hungry for infantry. And there come these guys slowly overwhelming the battlefield with their numbers. It's a chain reaction, you have in middle game, let's say, 3 gren + 1 pzgren squad and before you know you'll have in adition 2 ost squads. If you play agressively or your opponent is on top of you killing fast, you use again relief infantry - this ability will work now on 6 squads. Soon enough you will have even more units. I used it that way recently in a 2v2 and it was quite overwhelming. I was able to defend myself from soviet push and more than this, to free my partner from the corner he was pushed into.
12 Jun 2014, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2014, 04:09 AMBravus

I think their ROF is batshit crazy and needs to be toned down. But that just me.
13 Jun 2014, 22:04 PM

Permanently Banned
This game need change the name to Soviet Heroes...

Is all make to the soviet easy, and as german if you do 1 error or let 1 squad die (that is easy because the armor) you are in 99% gg quit...

13 Jun 2014, 22:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2014, 22:04 PMBravus

Is all make to the soviet easy, and as german if you do 1 error or let 1 squad die (that is easy because the armor) you are in 99% gg quit...

I didnt see a single post of you complaining about Germans. Not a single one.
14 Jun 2014, 01:22 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2014, 22:04 PMBravus

+1
14 Jun 2014, 01:35 AM

I didnt see a single post of you complaining about Germans. Not a single one.

Just sayin, but at this patch I dont see why germans should be complained about.

From the games I have played as ger and as sov the i see the following.

A good player with the m3 you are in trouble early game

A maxim spammer, you are in trouble early game and mid if you cant break free

A soviet sniper user, Good luck with taking them down because the seem to eat more bullets than the german sniper can, 2 shots is all I need to kill a full health german sniper, Try to do the same with soviet snipers its a joke.

soviets go into building, Good luck getting them out since the only incendirary you have is a engineer if you didn't get him a minesweeper first because well dont they love to mine up the place.

Try placing an mg behind good cover.... ow wait a maxim just walks in and pinns you and kills your units.

pgren in comparison with shocks they die from the lousiest shot made by soviet cons. Like I just went walk at normal cover, first shot made by consripts and 70% of the time you lose one men of the 340 manpower team. great..... while shocks you just trow smoke or you dont even need that, have the maxim pin the mg and let them melee its horrific to see your men literally eaten by shocks, you cant even retreat teams properly even if you think you retreated in time 60% of the time youl lose them.

And the list goes on and on like literally how is it possible that A sherman full health and tiger full health and the sherman facing the front armor of the sherman being able to half the health down of my tiger wihout any zis support ect when I also only halved his.

Or how the t34/76 is equal to the p4 when its 15 fuel cheaper. or how the every armor of the soviets, seems to designed to squadwipe like the t34/76 and t34/86 and is2 and isu 152, even though su76 and su86 dont squadwipe THEY KILLED SNIPERS YOU KNOW, or single units from my team while even a stationary p4 has trouble hitting unit, lets alone the elephant.

And coming to isu's..... I dont even wanna start talking about Mac bloody Squadwipe and Mac my zis guns supporting me no P4, no Panther, no tiger getting trough and not even gona get started about using pgren. While an elephant having lets say 2 at guns support, shermans just roll in and because they are fast they just kill it before I can turn my guns properly, or the fact that infrantie can just close in and rub against my elephant without loosing a single unit trough my ats and my elephant. explains quite alot.
And what also great is the ISU when vet 1 bloody great ability seeing enemy vehicles on your minimap and just start doing attack ground where they might be. While the elephant can have huge viewing distance whats behind a wall is invisible and when you try to explore knowing the enemy has either an isu/is or t34/86 that your gren wont be comming back alive. Late game german when playing against an isu most of the time, its not the question how to use infrantie its how do you wanna bleed your men power because bringing out mg42 squadwipe, mortar squadwipe, gren squadwipe, Pak Squadwipe.

And I can continue with this about soviets.

The only stuff I can think of complaining ger is that ger mortar is better than soviets and the Ace is the only tank where its worth calling out an isu152, besides them I can't think of any. The only reason why soviets lose from my perspective is from holding back, like refraining from using some tactics and units, because they are too OP to lose, or you screwed up big time besides that. no I dont see soviets losing.

And I really suggest relic looks into the costs of teching, because the 200 manpower per tech is hurting the number of units out on the field in comparison with the soviet builds.

So when it comes to balance, In the beginning I thought it was okey because I was playing soviet alot, but after playing a bit more with germans, I deffinatelly think that this patch favours soviet big time.
15 Jun 2014, 15:55 PM

Permanently Banned
This sherman call in commander is the most op ever, play right now versus one guy that thrown a molotov in every infantry combat, and they call 3 shermans... is a cheater or what???

Broken game right now versus this commander.
15 Jun 2014, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2014, 15:55 PMBravus
This sherman call in commander is the most op ever, play right now versus one guy that thrown a molotov in every infantry combat, and they call 3 shermans... is a cheater or what???

Broken game right now versus this commander.

Yes.
Everything is overpowered.

Absolutely nothing to do with you being bad.

Its horrible balance, you're best player in the world.
15 Jun 2014, 16:46 PM

Permanently Banned
Bravus, did you go learning from SSHeini? Jedi/padawan style? That's sweet.

Patch favours Germans, sad but true :)
15 Jun 2014, 19:54 PM

Patch favours Germans, sad but true :)

This statement is a living proof of how much bias and fanboyism can be in a person. Even the person who you think I am cannot reach that. You are a BIAS JEDI and grand master. And you were wondering in another topic here why people are agressive to you. Ever wondered it's something wrong with your atitude? Search deeper, you will find the answer, I promise you.
15 Jun 2014, 20:09 PM

This statement is a living proof of how much bias and fanboyism can be in a person. Even the person who you think I am cannot reach that. You are a BIAS JEDI and grand master. And you were wondering in another topic here why people are agressive to you. Ever wondered it's something wrong with your atitude? Search deeper, you will find the answer, I promise you.

Don't even try to talk to him. He is a 3 vs 3 spam hero and that kind of guy who will never change his mind no matter how often he is proven wrong. Even if the Germans would get nerfed another time he would still scream "Germans OP". Everyone who does not agree with him is a hardcore fanboy.
15 Jun 2014, 20:59 PM
Honorary Member Badge

You are a BIAS JEDI and grand master.

The Soviets are fine

<waves hand>

15 Jun 2014, 21:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

^Signature made me chuckle.

If tanks needed tech, i wouldnt get a Sherman instead of a T34 and probably won´t use them on 1v1.
15 Jun 2014, 22:22 PM
Patrion 310

Don't even try to talk to him. He is a 3 vs 3 spam hero and that kind of guy who will never change his mind no matter how often he is proven wrong. Even if the Germans would get nerfed another time he would still scream "Germans OP". Everyone who does not agree with him is a hardcore fanboy.

Your preaching to the choir.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight